Home Breast Reduction

So I'm not covered for a breast reduction, these things are ruining my fucking life. Back pain, I can't do sports, you name it. Anyways, I was wondering about if there's some way i can injure them to the point where a reduction would be medically necessary, or if there's some way i can cut them on my own. it sounds absolutley retarted, I know, but at this point im willing to do almost anything to get rid of them. Serious replies only please.

lel tits or gtfo eggs dee

Don't be a retard, save some money for a proper surgery.

Oh, I know a non-injurious way to do that.

And it's passive so would take maybe a month or so… Really easy.

What's your idea user?

Semen is a natural breast reducer. You need to apply copious amounts daily.

Are you this guy?

It's not an "idea" you dumb worthless cunt, it's a guaranteed method with proven results that also requires pretty much zero effort.

1. Find a girl with no tits
2. Ask her to volunteer to have her breasts enlarged
3. Transfer your boobfat to her, giving both of you fairly large boobs
4. ???
5. PROFIT!
6. Did you fall for the birth control meme? That shit fucks you up really bad.

work your back muscles out you fucking slut.

Just get some abs, it will support the weight.

But then her tits will be just fat with no gland.

Big Breast are better when there's high gland volume/fat ratio.

I took birth control in my teens because my monthly was causing me issues. So yes, the hormones fucked me up.

Also, nobody's paying for the surgical part. The boob fat gets thrown away anyways.

Shit, there's your problem. You've been tricked into taking birth control by the pharmajews.

All I can suggest you do is do fat-burning exercise to hopefully shrink your breasts to a comfortable size.

Hey, can't you entertain an idea, bud?

Nigger.

The thing is, I don't have a single reason to help you. You think I would be altruistic to some random retarded roastie prone to self-harm due to poor life decisions? Wrong. Do you know how many times I've wanted a large pair of breasts in my face? Do you? Talk is cheap, bitch.

Then fuck off. Nobody needs you in this thread, useless faggot. Stop wasting the thread with your useless fucking blabber.

Let's see em

Hahahaha poor thing. Go jump in front of a train. That will turn you into a real nice mangled mess.

You first faggot.

I'm saving this video to my collection for sure. Also, go jump in front of a train, faggot. End your worthless life.

If femanon was smart it would have showed those ugly tits by now. Guess it really is as dumb as a cow. Oh well.

But then you'd start fucking touching your microdick and cumming, and we wouldn't want your ugly shriveled dick doing that, would we?

Actually, I'm quite healthy and fully functional. What's your kik bb?

just kidding

Learn use the reply function, newfag. You aren't going to trick me with your reverse-psychology either. Also, post your dick here so we can judge.

How did liveleak-tier videos not get removed from jewtube?

Op TITS or GTFO
Not sure if shitpost unless we see your tits with a timestamp. But really try working out your upper body. Wear a tight sports braw if jiggling bothers you that much. If your poor make one out of a normal braw and a 2$ pack of string. Pain in the ass to take off but it will hold them tight.
Because ZOG is not omniscient. Happen to know what happened to the gook spouting ICBM shit on Holla Forums that got deleted? I wanted to hear him spout ICBM shit if he really is from Best Korea. webm?

Oh shit, don't talk about your miserable, tiny dick. Poor little neckbeard. Hahahahaha.

How about this? I'll shove your overly obese, fat body into a train! That will turn you into a real nice mangled mess! And best of all, nobody will miss a fucking loser like yourself.

Can't you just ask some guy to carry them for you?

I knew one girl in high school who had double d's and she was covered to get a reduction.

Shew never stated that, but you're butthurt regardless.

This.
What kind of faggot would pass that opportunity up?

ur better off with the tits

don't be stupid

breast reduction is like slapping god in the face

the only reason men want to fuck you and pretend to like you is because tits. only a serious fuck up would cut them off. in fact, you are pissing me off

suicide you fucking stupid bitch

nah man, lats and back, abs don't do shit
side planks 4 days

jej

Be less fat.

yeah no. He was being a faggot from the start

Somebody's too retarded to know how to properly fuck off. Why are you still here?

I can think of ONE sport.

Why would you post about your giant breasts that you're planning on mutilating and yet not actually post a pic of them?

TITS OR GTFO ATTENTION WHORE