Tfw I've been working out the last couple of days

So I did the math:
And I'm not quitting either. I'm going to add 5 to everything I do after weeks end and continue down this path.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B88mv0dhYwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, I forgot to mention that I tire a lot easier when running in a straight line (to a designation). I think it has something to do with the mentality of:
Which is very discouraging. Doing laps back and forth or around something is a lot better as all you have to do is focus on how many laps you do.

Personally I have been doing knee push ups until failure, continued with negative push ups until failure, 4 sets every day.

If you are just starting working out from doing nothing, don't overexert and start hard like that. I got two charley horses in a week when I started exercising because I started doing 50 pushups and a shitload of arm workouts a day.

It's not that hard of a work out though. When I was in hs I could lift 300lbs for 8 reps.

Good job bro. You are gonna make it

I could do more pullups in high school than I can now

I was one of those people who couldn't do a single pullup but could lift a lot tbh. I used to blame the length of my arms but maybe I didn't try hard enough.

I've been slowly moving my hands closer together for my daily pushups. My goal by the end of the year is to be able to to 1 armed pushups.

what's your record?

Good for you. While youre at it go take a math class 15*2 is not 9000

I started doing the same recently, used to be I'd struggle with five pushups, can do like 20 now.
took a month and a bit though

Are you kids ready for the RACE WAR?

I don't count the reps that often. However today, I counted 12 reps on the last set.

…yesterday I did 10 reps on the last set. I started a week ago, then I could only do something like 5 reps in the last set.

I started at 50.

I have been trying to do planks. However, after a short while, my elbows starts hurting like crazy. I have been thinking that mabye I should get an ab-wheel to do my about exercises instead.

Ab wheel makes me feel scared I'm going to smash my face on the floor.

I was always the last one standing in highschool tbh. My record for staying still in (image 1) was 10 minutes long.

What you eat?

Well, I just had a lovely roast (that cooked for 12 hours) and was very tasty. Of which is very fatty though, but I don't care about getting a six pack (of which I never achieve even when I could do 100 crunches in a row), I just want to get strong. Also, don't over stuff yourself. Just eat until you're full and quit. Stay away from junk food and sugary crap and you'll be fine.

you made me seriously kek when i fucking read your post.

this thread is gold

No kidding, that shit looks like it fucks up your knees too.

LETS FUCKING DO IT

How many squats would i need to do to have an ass?

Oh well

0 unless you have no butt. Sorry.

Also to add… there are a lot of people who yell:
Generally people who talk about shit like this are people who aren't fit. Carbs are essential for long distance running and going without them/reducing how much you take can hurt you in the long run. The one thing you do have to watch out for are:
Anything else is for masturbation/for faggots who like eating 5 small meals a day and/or eating salads all the time. Mind you, I love vegetables but am not a faggot.

I bet you haven't played katawa shoujo.

Carbs and calories don't matter worth shit. I generally eat whatever the fuck I want and I've been 145-155lb for the last 7 years. All that matters is input versus output. I eat 1-2 meals a day and have a sedentary lifestyle.

Protip if you want to lose weight, try fasting for a month, only drinking water.

True tbh. On a side note, I've met people in high school who maxed out at only 70 crunches and have six packs but I didn't. Generally, don't trust what people look like physically. Most of the "fit looking" people in my class I could take to the cleaners if I wanted to. Also, there was this one fat guy who could outrun nearly everyone in the entire class. Again, "what you look like" is an indication of nothing.

Actually, I don't agree with:
You could have a fast metabolism or something else. I do however agree with you on the input vs output though.

What do you define as a crunch? I consider it when you bring your legs and upper body up together so your head moves to your knees and your contact to the floor is on the small of your back. Those use your stomach muscles a lot more than having your legs down, where you can cheat from relying on thigh muscles.

Combination of fast metabolism and the fact that I don't expend a lot or energy or eat a lot lets me eat whatever I want when I do eat. I usually make the 1 meal I have a day a bigger meal to compensate so I've been unintentionally training my body to binge eat for years.

Well, I consider a crunch as:
If you tried doing something weird while doing an exercise (when being tested in PE) you'd be disqualified.

I could do 50-70 of those easy in high school. It's definitely cheating to keep your feet on the floor. Start bringing your bent legs up to meet your head and it cuts the number you can do at least in half.

Well, my gym teacher thought it was cheating to not keep your feet on the floor tbh. I do see what you're saying though. We did do some exercises like that in PE but they were never used when testing though.

I bet he was on steroids.

When you're arching your upper body and lower body together, all of the weight is supported by the stomach so it gets a lot better workout.

I met a builder at my old gym. He used to tell me that carb intake don't matter before a workout, but to go easy on them after a workout. Something about them packing on if you don't work them off. Looking for some verification on his theory.

That metabolism isn't forever you know. I went 6 years without gaining any weight and gained almost thirty pounds a summer later.

This guy's got it. Lower portions is usually the easiest way to lose weight. Cutting out sodas and replacing it for water is supposedly good for the skin too.

You can be fit without being a cut twink, as I'm sure you know. There's a man at my local gym that's as round as a boulder and can bench 300+ pounds. Another similar guy can run the elliptical for an hour an hardly sweat. Fitfat is always a decent build.

In the long run it won't matter much since I barely eat. My body can't gain fat, it needs every bit it gets.

Pic related is the supreme training regime

I do have a butt, but i want a firmly shaped butt

Help me anons! What did I do wrong/what's wrong with me???

I also did stretch out quite a bit before the workout too tbh.

How good are wall push ups?
I've been doing 5 sets of 10 2x a day
I can't do normal push ups because I'm a hungry skelly who'll be blown away by the breeze
Is there some other exercise I can do without weights multiple times a day that will build light muscle mass?

I don't want to become an Auschwitz prisoner tier so any exercise tips will help greatly

Try doing push ups while laying on your knees with your stomach facing the floor.

knee push ups?
I'm very weak and any exercise that puts too much strain on a certain joint will hurt really bad, can you recommend anything else?

I can do squats and jog fine but I hate doing it because I run weird, I'm looking for upper and lower body exercises that are weight free that one can do 100x+ a day and build some muscle over time?

I probably didn't wrote that properly. I meant push-ups on all fours.

You could do push-ups with your hands on table, bed, bench etc,
or, if it's not okay for you, take 2 identical bottles of water and, while standing, do neither slow or fast repeated "push-up" motions (don't forget to use your back, too), all while forcing your chest, abs, back and arm muscles (also you could do the same for your butt and leg muscles, but don't strain yourself too much). These are not good as push-ups, but should do for prepataion to the "knee-" or "table-" ones

we /fit/ now?

Get some meat on your bones first otherwise you might run into some serious health problems.

congratulations mister skeleton.

grats op. keep it up. maintaining motivation is hard, but just keep the end goal in mind while setting smaller intermediate goals to keep yourself on track.
i'm going through the same sort of thing right now. just last week i sort of hit rock bottom where i got shot down quite seriously and decided to change my life. worked in a desk job since graduating uni, put on 40 kilos in 4 years, no friends and no life anymore. had a fairly unhealthy relationship over the last couple of years.

joined the gym, went every day for the past week, took today off. going to go back tomorrow to carry on with it. will become fit again and hopefully be a bit more sexy with it. hopefully will fit into my old clothes again, and then tone down a bit and start being more social till i'm almost drowning in pussy.

if you do happen to work out or join a gym or something, put on some tunes. make it your own track though. my gym plays an assortment of ok music to RNB crap which is NOT conducive to working out.
instead i put this on - youtube.com/watch?v=B88mv0dhYwc
i'm one of those people who try working out to the beat, having a background as a muso, so running on a cross trainer at 180 steps per minute is kinda difficult but really fun with a drum backing to each stride.