Crosspost from lolifox

I'm not an anti or a moralfag, but wtf is this? Over the last few months she's gotten huge breasts, and now literally 2/3 of comments on her social media is just about how big her boobs are.

You expect that shit here, or on 8ch, and I'm down with that. We're creeps, there's no other word for it –that's why imageboards are fun and edgy– but what the fuck is wrong with the rest of society? How must it feel to be 13/yo Francesca and suddenly every comment is about your body? Even the retarded white knights trying to defend her are still just referencing her boobs and compounding the situation.

Discuss

But you are a retarded moralfag

kys

Shame about the ginger thing

Easy to tell it's a succubus inhabiting that shell

It's still summer I guess.

Keep in mind this was originally posted on lolifox, a site singlemindedly dedicated to posting sexualized pictures of pre/pubescent girls. Would you not say that's objectively creepy, or are you just retarded?

Yes I am saying that is not creepy and don't try your psychological mocking of making feel guilty. It will not work.

What does it matter? This girl has been getting railed by every producer she has worked for for years.
Look at her eyes, the soul is dead.

link?

It's as if nature is calling us to fill young and fresh and effective wombs with our semen. Nature needs to progress from the stone age that shitlord pervert OMG

I'll just leave this here

Look at how soulless that thing looks

No one just eats Cheese Pizza.
Is she trying to say something?

Congratulations, you've discovered that everybody is a pedo.

Also with a picture like that what do you expect? I mean I preach maturity and restraint, but still, are you surprised?

lol

Little girls are perfect, that's common sense.
As she gets older of course people will stop liking her.

That's life.

I was 23 at the time and 15 year old girl was madly in love with me and had the tightest big tit nice ass body I had ever seen for that age. Even had dark brown hair and blue eyes. We messed around a couple times until I broke up with my actual gf who was 20 and then I moved away in shame. I think she is a math teacher now or something. Women past the age of 20 are fucking disgusting now.

She's too young to be attractive, her face even looks like a ten year olds

I think you may be on the wrong website friend

nope, not everyone is a hebephile, i'm in my twenties myself and I don't even like teens anymore, sometimes you gotta grow up and attract a 'grown woman so call me weird for finding her unattractive.

You're most likely a man-child with few responsibilities, which is why the 15 was so attractive.

so a woman whos 25+?

duh

Juden

I've had sex with kids. Her eyes are the same as the kids I've fucked.

Tell me more bro

You mean a nagging, controlling whore who will never truly love you? No thanks.

you're my hero

I lied, idiot.

What will you do when your loli gf grows up?

yeah sure buddy ;)