Disdain for plebs

Who else unironically fucks boys, but not gay? I even prefer them to girls.
Imagine how great it must be that your lover is not only a great fuck, but also your best friend?

That's history, you delusional faggot.

Mike "If Gays can't eat, I'll leave my seat" Pence.

You are the faggot here.

Now that's some spectacular mental gymnastics.

down to be gay, huh?

HAHAHAHA!!!

This is you op.

you are fucking retarded, jesus christ

You know, if you really want to recapture the faggotry of Ancient Rome you can always go hook up with your fellow faggots. I'm sure they'll appreciate your scholarly pursuits while they fuck you in the ass

you are fucking disgusting

No, I would never do that. I would rather stay a virgin forever. I am masculine and straight. It's literally only gay if you suck dick like you just assumed I wouldl like to do, because that's the one thing everyone thinks gay people do.

Yeah, sure, right. I bet you're one of the faggots who think "boypussy" is a thing

That guy is a faggot. If you ever have the desire to ever suck a dick or have a dick in your ass, you are a faggot.
Of course he felt disgusted, because guys should not fucking crossdress. Go androgynous, but not for a skirt.

Also he was probably just larping.

Well the thing that it describes is real.

But you think you can "unironically fuck boys, but not gay". How do you think that does not make you a fag and what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to perform to reach that conclusion?

Not him, but the entire Roman Empire was gay and they were some of the smartest philosophers of all time. So, no by default it can't be influenced by mental gymnastics.

Because I like girls and that's not gay, you stupid faggot.

they were not fucking gay, you stupid faggot

If you are the Top, it's not gay. Gay people want to be the bottom, which is the feminine position.

Right sorry. So 1/4 of the roman empire was gay then.

Explain how you came to that conclusion.

Well generally 1/2 of the population is the opposite gender. So, 1/4 of men were tops and 1/4 of men are bottoms.

I have serious doubts their top philosophers were buttfucking one another. But that reminds me, muslims like to fuck boys in the ass too, maybe you should join up with them OP

we need a return to roman times, gay straight doesn't matter, what matters is if you are man enough to make another man your cumslave.

Statement 2, does not logically follow Statement 1, you stupid faggot.

Your faggot brain is obviously not made for masculine things such as thinking and reaching logical conclusions. Kill yourself.

That's because they didn't have jewish psychologists tell them 200 years ago, that they somehow became as feminine and faggy as the boy they were fucking for doing exactly that.

yes

We need to kill those betas who are submissive to women, which is the worst thing there is.

How is it possible to fuck boys "unironically" and not be gay?

see OP picture

To not be gay, you mustn't ever suck a dick or have a dick in your ass or put a dildo in your ass.

I've been thinking about this. There must have been lots of super fags who were submissive to females.

Probably only ever a minority of guys are really straight and masculine. That's why they appropiated masculinity with straightness.
They want to feel masculine, so they assume they are more masucline than some guy who fucks a pretty femboy for being financially dominated by some bitch, who has only sex with him every month at most.

God damn, this is enlightning. I am glad to not be a fucking beta like that.
Fuck being straight, being masculine is what matters.

fag

I know you are but what am I?

Just admit you're gay. Do you live in Russia or something?

Why should I ever identify as gay, when I like girls?

So what's the other conclusion? Is it that a few sluts whore themselves and give non gay men diseases. Nigger, you know damn well that not every man can be a dominate muscular man.

Do you know what the term "logical conclusion" means?

Do you know why what you said is not a logical conclusion?

Bottom and Top M;en are not too different genders.

I never said that they were though. Also, taking actual measurements of the real gay population would be impossible to measure by your standards tbqh.

btw I'm not disagreeing with you on your main points

You didn't, I know that, but you said:

You falsely concluded like that was the case.

Well the West is prude as fuck, when it comes to sexuality, so that is more accurate anyway. Even now when it comes to dealing with LGBT people, it still does it in a prude way. Which is honestly quite submissive and beta in a way and pisses me off. They only show the kind, which they can insturmentalize for their identity politics needs.

Also it's already true, because people who identify as straight, who have had same-sex relations in the past or borderline sexual relations like mutual masturbation and something like that … well they identify as straight.