Lel banned from Holla Forums for posting flat earth redpill

for some reason, posting legitimate paradigm shattering flat earth redpills on Holla Forums really pisses off some shills, who then report you. very soon after the mods just ban you and delete all your posts as fast as possible.

ban reason: spam

this was what I posted.

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

astronauts can only go so far in space before the firmament blocks them fyi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_of_inaccessibility#Southern_pole_of_inaccessibility
youtu.be/W-Vh1Vg37z8
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiI5k-_iaU
wikitravel.org/en/South_Pole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olbers'_paradox
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if there are as many infinite stars and galaxies as they say there are, the entire sky wouldn't have any visible individual stars because in terms of pixels on a tv screen the stars in the sky would take up every pixel of space that there is in the sky. the entire sky would always glow white and there wouldn't be a place in the sky to look at that was empty.

the whole world is a flat dome shape that doesn't move. the earth is fixed in place and doesn't move. if the earth was spinning as fast as they say it is, we would have been launched off and life wouldn't exist on this plane. I mean planet.

since you are very little, one of the first things you are expected to learn is that you live on the earth and the earth is a globe, and you are repeatedly shown this big spinning toy and you have a few childish thoughts like "how does everyone on the bottom not fall off?" and everyone tells you its because "gravity" holds everyone on the sphere, but remember centrifugal force is very powerful and can keep water in a bucket even though its spinning around a certain point, but it makes the bucket of water feel much more heavy, like it wants to fly off it's handle with tremendous force. now imagine that all the things on the surface of the earth including its gigantic oceans are all that "bucket of water". what do you think would or rather should have already happened to us all and our cats and dogs and houses and cars if the earth was really spinning around as fast as they want us to believe that it is?

nigga you retard

the earth presumably being as massive as we think it is (even though it's flat) is so heavy and so big that spinning at that speed would tear it apart. forces created by the spin would be greater than the force of gravity, but that's another deeper rabbit hole.

going by the rules of globalist approved science, if you actually do the proper calculations you discover that the force of gravity is not enough to overcome the spinning force of the planet (the globe spinning on its own, not the "spin around the sun") and that we should have been catastrophically flung off of the earth in a cataclysm along with the earth spinning itself apart to pieces by now.

think about why the ocean looks blue when the sun shines through it. think about how the sky is also blue, makes sense? and troll science bro's with big fancy pieces of paper from the establishment claim "its rayleigh scattering, and the sky isn't actually blue it just looks blue but it isn't because reyliegh scattering just trust us"

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

all rockets do this. except for this one. you can even hear the splash.
youtube. com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

they only thing that every country on earth ever agreed on and never broke their promise, as they all promised together, was to leave antarctica alone. the north pole is the center of the landmass and the south pole (antarctica) is actually a giant ring around the outer edges of the earth. it's illegal to fly there without permission (almost nobody ever gets that permission) and so it is conveniently incredibly difficult to prove or disprove this once and for all. what a coincidence.

anyone who has ever gone to a tall skyscraper that allows an all around window view with protective railing (so people dont just fall off) and looked 360 degrees all around the horizon will notice that it is always flat and never curved even at that hight, when it should be.

bible says that God created the sun, and the moon, and the stars. they are mentioned seperately.

stars are not suns that are far away, they are something else.

nice argument you bitch ass niggah

you seem to care alot, I wonder why?

fuck off you baiting troll

So wait, let me understand this. you chose to come into this thread to be a huge bitch, and because you chose to become offended, that automatically makes me a troll who is baiting you, even though I wanted to have a nice discussion.

you can leave the thread you know, I'm not chaining you to the thread and forcing you to be trolled by my interest in the topic of flat earth. maybe you are upset that I'm talking about it at all, and showing my ideas to others.

Tell me then, taking the Bible literally, what are stars and where in the heaven/Heaven/sky heaven are they? Also chapter and verse on if they are far away.

Have you tested it? There are ways to test that.

Because as they exit into Heaven/space they look to curve due to leaving the denseness that is the earth's atmosphere. It allows it to truly go straight up instead of at a curve of gravity.
Indeed do you have a explanation either by things we can test or the Bible?
Now that is interesting. Why does ZOG not want anyone in antartica? Maybe because they turned it into a pedo island/slave colony?

changing your tactics my friend?

Ah right there is your misunderstanding. Your a giant moron believing tradition and not what God says. Open your kjv bible and turn to Genesis 1:1. "In the begenning God created the heaven and the earth" Genesis 1:3 "And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters". So God created a earth, a heaven, and God is above the waters.
Genesis 1:6-8 paraphrased. "And God said, Let there be a firmament…. and let it divide the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament… And God called the firmament Heaven."
So God created a heaven, a Heaven, and he is above the waters which the firmament/Heaven divided.
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night".
So God divided the heaven where he is above the waters from the Heaven under the waters where the sun is. There is also a heaven/sky in Genesis 7:23.
So sky/heaven, than Heaven, than waters, and finally heaven where God is. Gas yourself flat earth shill or come to the knowledge of the truth.

Ugh I am too tired of bs.

you didn't disprove what I said.

it makes me laugh so hard that there is this person sitting in this thread just saying "ugh I'm tired of bs"

just walk away. turn off the computer and go do something else.

Yes I did you faggot.
No they won't because than they would be outside of time/the firmament which again alludes to
They couldn't do that faggot because they would already be past it if they had hit the water layer that is before heaven/where God is. Gas yourself kike.

but your shitty thread is pollution to the fucking board

Most of these pics aren't supposed to represent the Earth in its entirety but just parts of it, retard

it looks like you just disproved yourself
stop being childish for fucks sake. all jews nowadays do is shill for spherical earth. gee, i can only wonder why… maybe because they teach their children flat earth and tell the stupid goyim that the earth is a sphere? why else would they have been so headstrong about it a long time ago, to teach their own children with it????

you have no proof but a few naysayers
science does not work via folk legends

shut up bitch nobody cares

Nice b8 thread OP. You caught a lot of goys.

I wonder if he thinks it's a worthwhile expense of energy copying all these retarded factoids and questions just to bait a few fools

earth is actually a mushy glob that kinda looks like a sphere

that's completely wrong, and you didn't read what the image says.

science has been wrong loads of times.

it's not a b8 thread, I'm being serious.

SHUD ID DOWNNNNN

It all revolves around Christcuckery, fuck off

I dont think you understand just how close places like the international space station are from earth or how cameras work.

I don't think you understand what I understand

What do you understand?

if the earth is flat how come i can sail westward and end up back where i started

*I don't think
Fixed

Anyone have that picture?

I swear to fuck OP if i see you again i fucking swear
1. b& from cuckchan

GOT EM

Holla Forums is embarrassing on its own, no need to be a spaz.

I'm not trolling, but you are being trolled.
I can't fix intentional ignorance.
flat earth is true.

Have you been to the edge of this flat earth?

antarctic treaty.

I can say the same with Holla Forums

I have never actually physically been there. What is it like?

So, instead of shitposting on Holla Forums why don't you make it your goal in life to get to the edge of the world? or are you a coward?

look up and read the antarctic treaty.

I am assuming there is some group that stops civilians and what not from going to the antarctic? and if the earth is flat, couldn't you just go in any direction, why do you have to go straight to the antarctic?

look at the flat earth map posted, it explains that.

So what is stopping you? are you a coward?

Two hemispheres, being two domes make a globe then

disregard all the information given to you. claim the other person is stupid.

smart.

implying that they know the whole thing is one hemisphere.

australia isn't upside down, it's bullshit.

Yes, it pretty much does. The flat earther community is dominated by creationists. The flat earth theory is basically a gimmick to prove that creationism is actually a thing.

just because you believe in creationism doesn't mean that you disregard science, and doesn't mean that you are a christian or any other religious group.

any random person who reads genesis and agrees with it is capable of having creationistic ideas regardless of overal spiritual beliefs.

I have seen both religion and science contradict itself and make mistakes on many occasions, and I'm not about to pledge myself as a devout follower of either or.

sometimes you have to put the pieces together. some things make more sense after you've been confused for a while.

Yes it does, dipshit. Creationists deny evolution.

You're just moving the goal posts, faggot. I said the flat earth community is dominated by creationists because it is. Just look at youtube, all of the popular flat earthers are creationists and have a massive following.

Pol did the right thing banning you, but I hate the excuses they use.
"Spam."
"Shitposting."

It doesn't matter how "good" your response is, you are changing the subject because you can't handle the point that I was making. Do you understand what "moving the goal posts" means? It seems like you don't.

I disagree and I'll tell you why. I was posting in one of the classic /x-pol/ threads where everyone is posting about magic frogs and all sorts of mumbo jumbo out the wazzoo, telling fantastic paranormal stories and sharing way WAY out there theories, and that's where I decided to share my flat earth information, and only then because it was relevant to another post an user made about antarctica. funny thing was that out of the entire thread of wacky shit they were posting, only I was banned, and only my posts were removed. the rest of the thread went on, but me? no, too crazy for them.

I agree. anything they consider too close gets silenced really hard, really fast.

reminds me of that consipiracy theory discussion forum abovetopsecret I used to visit long ago. they used to shadowban anyone who got too close to the truth, controlled opposition.

Okay, so as a creationist, do you believe in evolution?

So you disregard science. Weren't you just arguing that creationists don't disregard science?

Fun fact, there is a bust of Lenin at the south pole (It's actually the south pole of inaccessibility but it's pretty close).

what is the south pole of inaccessibility?

Oh okay, so you just agree with aspects of science that support your ideology, but you disregard all the aspects that don't. That's so convenient! How do I join your cult?

no user, I agree with what makes sense. after being fed alot of bullshit my whole life I started to figure out the truth. it's a rough journey and it's not for everyone. go suck hillary clintons dicks.

You agree with what molds your ideology into a subjective little bubble. Yeah, I understand

The truth? You mean the ideology that you support?

It sounds pretty simple and easy really. I mean, all you have to do is support and ideology that you like and call everyone else an idiot for not supporting it.

I voted for Trump actually. I don't know why you think i'm a leftist. I guess you think that everyone who doesn't support creationism is a commie fag. Typical SJW sentiment.

It is the spot furthest from any coast line typically. There are some places that are harder to get too but they are aren't as obvious on a normal map.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_of_inaccessibility#Southern_pole_of_inaccessibility

SJW atheist leftist globalist detected.

so this is technically the spherical earth map's point of view stating that the south pole of inaccessibility means "the smack dab middle of the antarctic continent" right?

how did u observe this and whats the experiment u did ti confirm it?

I call you a retard, then you call me one back. That's pretty SJW of you.

I threw rocks at the sky and a fish fell out, what the fuck do you think?
jk it's the video here

okay user, nice challenge.

so u didnt observe its water there, u assumed rockets turn to avoid something and that sth is water?

did you watch the rocket video

Not inherently in the middle. Just that if you wanted to draw the biggest perfect circle possible that did not touch the coast the center would be the point of inaccessibility. The south pole is in a different area and because of shape of Antarctica. One can trek to the south pole from the coast with more ease than getting to the pole of inaccessibility.
On another note the oceanic pole is the common projected crash site of many satellites because there is nothing around for hundred of miles but open ocean.

You are a fucking retard whose only formal education is lurking on creationism forums.

And that's why telescopes can look at supposedly dark parts of the sky and still find stars and galaxies.
Because the earth is spinning it is an oblate spheroid. more mass around the equator->more mass to pull things down. And there are regional differences in earth's acceleration.
wrong
What tremendous force? I hope you're not implying that because you can spin water around in a bucket, any centrifugal force>gravitational force. Try calculating the centrifugal force around the equator, then hang yourself, dibshit.
wrong
Please show us your work, then. I'm sure you are the first one to find that all of physics has failed to give a satisfactory answer to such a fundamental and obvious problem. Oh, wait.
or green or black
You can verify it yourself.

Have you seen any pictures of the earth taken from the moon? I have :^)
for someone of your level of education, try playing Kerbal Space Program.
Until the ice melts and it will be used for mining
the irony
The horizon is a line, more news at 11.
of a few hundred metres
LOL
Hello, where is the proofs :DDDD

I always thought flat earthers were trolls until I heard some diehard believers talking about it.

If earth is flat why are there still mountains?

If it's flat why has no one made it to the edge yet?

I got banned for getting these dubs

The reason we call them astronauts is because the common vernacular is to use the latin derived phrase. You could just as easily call them by the germanic derived word, starfarers, but it would sound silly because of the convention we've adopted. This isn't proof that space is an ocean you retard.

The image of the earth as depicted by NASA is a cgi composite and I don't know why they show it like this, it is really retarded and is a legitimate question that flat earthers raise.

only valid point in this entire thread

you can tell how close to the truth this is by how angry the shills get. flat earth posts get totally fucking swarmed by these "totally legit people who just happen to disagree very strongly each and every single time and crawl out of the woodwork".

globalists are shitting their fucking pants right now because of the flat earth information explosion that's spreading through the internet. people thousands of years ago used to get burned at the stake like witches for saying that the earth was spherical, really makes you think how those people knew the truth and went ape shit insane on anyone who was trying to corrupt everyone with confusing big lies. I'm not saying it's cool to burn people, but what I'm trying to say is that there is some serious deep shit going on if those wackos were willing to burn people back then.

The only way to prove or disprove this shit is for one of us to go out into space and see for ourselves.

Probably because actual photographs of the earth are too distorted or low resolution due to conditions such as zero atmosphere, solar radiation, other radiations and wavelengths that could interfere with the camera, exposure to extreme temperatures and all that other happy horse shit.

You dummies know they have live feeds from the Internation Space Station, right?

and/or going to antarctica

two things they wont ever let anyone who isn't "in" ever ever accomplish.

or get a balloon and tie a camera to it.

some people post videos of this, like a gopro camera insulated in a foam box or something.

it's really intense and creepy because some of them you can they are faking the curviture of the earth by using a fish eye lense to curve the horizon.

the more legitimate ones show a flat horizon even at their highest point.

I have never come across a video of someone who sent the balloon to antarctica, probably because they all get shot down, or the person doing the project gets disappeared away, or because the balloon lands in antarctica and they can never recover the footage.

It's really goosebumping.

try it yourself. everyone else a globalist illuminati shapeshifter.

nigga you high
explain the redshift, please

You know Mt. Vinson, one of the 7 summits, is in Antarctica and people travel there to climb it all the time, right?

In fact, here's a video of people climbing Vinson in Antarctica.

youtu.be/W-Vh1Vg37z8

i saw your posts, OP. How did you get around the ban?
I am still banned for complaining about having my nofap threads deleted (Reason: - ). The mods on Holla Forums are shills and their only goal is to stir up racial tensions and to promote Donald Trump. If you're not doing either you're a candidate for a ban.

Nice job, shills. I've been looking heavily into the true shape of the earth all thanks to your insistence that I not do so.

The truth fears no investigation. Question everything.

but user, if the earth was flat, shouldn't we see a bigger earth (on the camera)? we see the earth take a very minimum part of the screen. most videos i've seen were from america, so shouldn't we see the earth a bit more spread out? we always see the edge, but shouldn't we see a flat disk that extends as far as the eye can see, since the camera is over america (the middle of the world). am i being clear?

pls dont breed

Why the fuck have the whole flat earth thing flared so much up these past few years?

Is it maby because of the whole ecco chamber effect found online?

It's a combination of cianiggers having excess funding in their cyber divisions and kikes wanting to shill against christians who aren't completely cucked and subverted however few they are.

Take for example the whole basis of the flat earth shilling. It is literally dissproven by both the Bible and fucking science(not that science matters to me but I digress).
Yet it is the go to for cianiggers because it stifles discussion and they have practiced shilling it for so long.

There is evidence out there that the ISS and moon landings were faked. That being because of how impossible it is to re enter earth's orbit and exit it with a large amount of mass. Also radiation is a bitch they weren't prepared for in the 1950's. They also obviously couldn't calculate trajectories of the rockets with computers of the time and etc.

There is even evidence that puts doubt in the earth being a sphere. The redshift of . Also the fossil record being lied about in how they measure the carbon dates. The fact most radio telescopes have such extreme security around them.

But the earth is not fucking linearly flat. The Bible says nothing about the shape of the earth only what is below it and above it.

Whenever flat earth shills mention anartica and the poles being off limits they forget kikes are pedophiles. They very well could be using those as private get aways for their Satanic rituals. I simply don't care I just wish for these (((people))) to stop shilling the flat earth bullshit.

/endrant

I'm open to the flat earth being a psy-op but how do you explain all of the obvious shills in this thread? Some of them have a vernacular that makes them stick out like a sore thumb.

Don't do that again. It's really gay.

Because only low level shills follow the script to shill flat earth stuff.
Remember they have been shilling flat earth since the 1960's they have a fucking proccess down on it. Remember how stupid cianiggers are? That's why they follow the script so ferverantly like a indian call center. Their too stupid to know otherwise.

It also helps they have subverted some Christians into actually believing this shit too. Those ones shill it as part of their prosyltization help the cianiggers too.

>>>/flathorizon/
>>>/flathorizon/
>>>/flathorizon/
>>>/flathorizon/
>>>/flathorizon/

So the sun rises in the south and sets in the also-south? Not east or west?
How do timezones work? If the earth is flat why isn't it daytime or nighttime everywhere at once?

You are stupid and for your edification see
I will now dissprove your 'Biblical evidence' as shown in >>>/flathorizon/
Starting from the top.
Isaiah 24:1

No where does that say the earth is flat. It pedicts(since Isaiah is a book of prophecy) that God will empty the earth and turneth it upside down. Not that it is flat.
Matthew 4:8

No where does that say the horizon nor the earth is flat. For all we know Satan could have procured tablets or paper to show him while there. Also it does not say what mountain Satan took him up to see. Next is 1 chronicles 16:30

This saith the world shall not be moved. Not the earth you faggot. If you had read back a few verses you would see that God is refering to the world as the inhabitants or to quote 1 chronicles 16:23
Next verse is 1 samuel 2:8

Ok fine that is true. Now define "pillars" in a Biblical context you misquoting faggot. The next one is Job 37:18

The final one not dissproven by is Joshua 10:13

Firstly this is in reference to the sky/heaven. Secondly so what if it moved not out of the place seen in the sky/heaven at the time? That doesn't make the earth not move nor the earth be flat you faggot.
Literally gas yourself. The earth is not flat neither by science nor the Bible.

Wow there is sure alot of evidence of man not going to the moon in flathorizon though. Just wow holy shit.

oops wrong pic

how did you even mix those up? Do you keep your foot fetish pics with your flat earth pics? come on man organise yourself.

After looks through the flathorizion threads I have a few questions I hope you can answer.
At >>>/flathorizon/263 you make a very good point on why that specific star doesn't move. Can a science user more knowledgable than me answer this?

Also at >>>/flathorizon/260 you make a point on kikes being too greedy to pass up the chance to save a few shekels. Yes kikes could be using antartica as a pedo island. But I am sure (((they))) would still allow planes over the area in such a case. Explain why you think they don't allow planes over it flatearth shill.

Everything else in flathorizon is explained by a spherical earth. Except those two things.

(((He))) is probably a cianigger dedicated to shilling Holla Forums. That would explain the foot pic.

I wanted to post this as an anti-flat earth pic actually. That shit is fucking retarded…

i often find that when

Bump because shills don't want or seen. Gas yourselves you faggots.

Faggot

Your a kike. Go be a hero jew.

which 1?

also, guys, the flat earth got disproved again here

Nigger, the firmament is made out of solid ice. Above it is water, when the first flood happened God broke the first layer of the firmament.

where did the flood water go?

Here on earth of course. The land masses used to be a lot bigger as seen with ancient maps.

They can't, just like they can't explain tides or gravity

"ancient maps" didnt have americas on them
and flood covered everything, supposedly, so it still doesnt explain how theres land at all

No shit because back then we didn't discover America nor did we knew that American existed.

A flood doesn't cover everything forever. How else could have Noah found land? The flood temporally covered everything until it all merged with the ocean, that's how a flood works.

yeah, so "more landmass" is not knowing about how much landmass is there in comparison to how much water is there.
so where did the flood water go?

Europe used to be a lot bigger. There used to a lot more islands as well you can easily see this on old maps and texts about land masses that we to this day cannot find. America was undiscovered until Columbus discovered it it didn't suddenly pop out of the ground.

Into the ocean. Can you not read? For fucks sake

To add and basically, because you pretend to be retarded, after the flood the after level rose massively. First layer of the firmament broke, after cleansed to the earth, the excessive amount that couldn't cover everything simple went into the ocean thus the water level rose and covered up land mass that was below the new sea level.

Also video related. There are entire cities on the bottom of the ocean. Some cities are on the locations that the bible and ancient text give, before the flood happened.

the water level rose massively*

if the earth is flat, why isn't direct line of sight radio communication possible with all points on the planet?

show me the maps and account for the inaccuracy due to worse tools

Now you're strawmanning and pretending to be a retard even more while completely ignoring everything else, good job.

Oh this argument. You can draw and calculate land masses without advanced tools that's how they did it with current maps.

how come oceans didnt seep into the ground already?
if water keeps the level, how come its still not the flood?
U still didnt show me the maps, nigger

Idiot. When the firmament broke new water was added, making the water level raise. For fucks sake. Also your sentence makes zero sense.

Ground and sand can only hold so much water. Keep pouring water in a bucket full of sand and the sand will eventually not take in any more. The drylands back then soak up some for the newly added water but of course it couldn't soak up everything, that why it is now flooded.

Even if I did you'll give me the muh tools argument.

look at this troll
stop trolling

Thought you'd say that.

thats not the only thing i wrote, but somehow u conveniently skipped the arguments.
I like how u admitted u r wrong and im right

Hello shlomo

Also
Fuck off already.

look whos talkin

You're confusing "enlightened" with "fuckwitted"

No you are the idiot neither knowing the power nor the word of the Lord.
Genesis 8:2-3
You faggot the waters of the deep that is of Genesis 1:2 "returned". Which is to say they returned back to the firmament/Genesis 1:8. If all that water had stayed on the earth than the earth would still be flooded.

I seen flat earth threads before but really? What the fuck even is this garbage you guys really don't think the earth is flat now do you? You can see the curvature of Earth in an airplane…

no shit, they calculated it by hand, same way they calculated everything else before modern computing.

Polaris DOES move. (you can see it moving in the star-trail picture on that post, even.)
Parallax is the reason we know it's 433.8 light years away. (also parallax existing at all disproves the whole "sky is a dome" thing)

t. amateur astronomer

All of that is bullshit

Already debunked in fucking 1492, mongoloid

ding ding ding!

been in airplanes, can't see the curviture (unless the window is conveniently fish eye lense shaped!)

why did NASA destroy or lost the tech to go back to moon?
ITS A COVERUP

Hiddenhh powerrhs, sekretsh, cover-upsh, corruphtion. You thinhk you know the whhole storhy? Thinhk agaihn. thish ish jesseh vehntura

lel

the fact that you typed all that out just to make another corny flat earth "troll" thread amazes me

seriously?

the truth is worth spreading.

If the Earth is flat, then explain how we have different time zones? If the Earth is flat, wouldn´t the Sun shine equally across it?

If the Earth is flat, explain the 4 seasons. How come in the North Pole is summer atm, and in the South pole is winter?

If the Earth is flat, then explain how is it possible to fly from NY in any direction and still get back to Ny, without ever turning the plane around?

shill

Havn't you played videogames? once you reach the bottom of the map, you automatically pop out on the other side of the map.

Heat rises so the north is at summer and south at winter

If you hold a light above a piece of paper the distance between the source and the paper is different at different points. Since the speed of light is constant and the distance between the point on paper changes, time must change too to explain the equation velocity = distance/time

Your not even trying now.

are you really arguing with a flat earther (ironic or otherwise)
really

You're* not trying either.
But I guess there is no use arguing with simpletons anyways.

but on a more serious note, do you guys actually think flat eathers would be on infinity chans Holla Forums?
If anything they just learned about 4chan from reddit and made it there.

I've basically stayed out of this thread thus far, simply because I'm tired of explaining the very basics of flat earth theory/strawman arguments and shit flat earthers have already debunked.

Pic related. Do you really think flat earthers for hundreds of years never thought, actually thought this? Holy fuck man.
What do you mean? They work the same way on a flat earth map as a globe. Who created time? Oh that's right, flat earthers no globalists. But, you do realize you stole from them right?
It's because we believe that the sun is actually 32 miles in diameter and only. You can confirm this by using a sextant. It's also about 3,000 miles away. Also, when you bring a light bulb (or flashlight or whatever) to say, an ocean, is that going to light the entire fucking ocean?

Got some sauce for the lower right in that attachment?

What are the chances that we're all in a simulation right now, and we're not on the Earth we know. And the mainstream just rejects this theory because they think we're getting closer to shattering the simulation.

People have been theorizing that for years, Truly I'm not sure.

a foot thread how nice

What the fuck are you talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=NKiI5k-_iaU

Science isn't a set of beliefs, it's simply the idea that you shouldn't believe things without evidence or logic. Religion involves taking things on faith, it promotes faith as a virtue, while science is antithetical to faith.

Infinite possibilities does not mean that every possibility is real. There are many stars but there is even more space. Nothing complicated about that.

I'm talking about how humans have been keeping track of time for centuries before this globe earth nonsense came to be.

He doesn't actually debunk flat earth you tard, he just comes up with rebuttals of flat earthers going against globalism.

I'm moving to Libris to start a colony and nobody can stop me.

Alright, I'll bite: What is the point of this massive conspiracy you guys keep harping on about? What does anyone have to gain by convincing everyone the Earth is spherical?

Do you really believe that some stupid piece of paper can stop you from going to Antarctica? Do you think they actually have people enforcing that shit? Can you even point to me the exact article in the Treaty that prohibits civilians? Because I'm looking at it right now and it just states that no one can own it, pollute it, or keep secret science projects there. Nothing about civilian access being illegal. In fact it's a rather unpopular tourist attraction wikitravel.org/en/South_Pole
Next you'll say:
>But that's obviously a fake South Pole to mislead people!
Nigger you can still go to it without (((special permission))) and wander off into the wastes to not find whatever it is you're looking for. Nobody is going to stop you.

people often travel to a false antarctica which is actually in australia.

search ancient flat earth map

having fun pretending to be stupid?

lel totally disregard that the earth supposedly spinning around as the globalists say it does, is worth millions and millions of buckets of water. assuming we are talking about some normal sized bucket, maybe watermelon size.

if the earth was spinning, all of that would be flung off into space, it would overcome the force of "muh grabity"

get around the ban???? what do you mean? I'm just simply banned.

and I'm kind of laughing a little, nofap propaganda is a worthy ban reason.

it really is a shame that most videos look as if they have been filmed with a potato

what the fuck?

how can you say that people have been shilling flat earth since the 1960's if people have believed in the flat earth since more than 300 years before that?

Dude, I fucking swear if you can take me to the real ice wall, I'm going and we are either going beyond that barrier or getting arrested/shot by a secret military police. There better be unextincted dinosaurs on those lands.

Ah yes, the frozen wastes of Australia. Native home of penguins and kangaroos. Must be a real nuisance to be an Australian and having your GPS bug out and tell you you're in Antartica from time to time. Or is that a part of the conspiracy too? You never answered what people have to gain by lying about the state of the Earth's shape.

I mean, why do people have to actively lie about it when they just assume it to be round and it being flat isn't even a considered possibility? What conspiracy is necessary most of the time?

Take GPS for instance. It's not going to tell you if you start approaching something not accounted for on a round earth model. The system was designed with a particular model of the world in mind, and if that's not correct, it can't help you in deciding the shape of the earth. GPS can only confirm your location in areas that are mapped out and accounted for within that system, and if you visit a place that is not accounted for, there is no telling if it would tell you that you are actually somewhere else, because it doesn't know how to handle the situation where you are not on a conventional round earth.

>I will now dissprove your 'Biblical evidence' as shown in >>>/flathorizon/

you are making me laugh so hard I might make a dunghill in my pants. you just agreed with me, but you're so prideful that you just have to throw in a little hotsauce with your agreement about how you don't like taking pillars literally in this specific context. and how did I misquote? you're literally quoting the bible to try and disprove flat earth and proving yourself wrong before you even hit enter! fucking LEL

really? that's your argument point? do you really think God would be silly enough to entrust the stability and structural integrity of the material or whatever the firmament may be made out of to simple earth based ordinary glass? obviously God built it out of some kind of much better stuff/material.

Could you explain how it's physically possible to ping Tokyo from LA in 112ms if it's on the other side of the flat earth rather than across the pacific? Or why the northern and southern hemisphere of the flat earth have a different set of stars?

Another way you can be misled without anyone actively trying to mislead you is with ordinary camera lenses and airplane windows giving a subtle "fish eye" view due to the light being refracted on the curved edges of the glass. People can go to high altitudes and record all they want, but rarely do I see it confirmed that someone went out of their way to use a special camera lens that would not give an inaccurate portrayal of the horizon.

Congratulations you just debunked a subject that is being studied on for thousands of years with a one picture. Jacked off your ego? Now fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olbers'_paradox

I think it's best if you work out the exact route that is taken when getting that result, and then consider that there are multiple flat earth models to invalidate, not just one. 112 ms might be reasonable if it's a very direct and uninterrupted route, but I'd rather do some calculations to see if that latency is theoretically possible. I think flight paths and times are easier to reason with if you are trying to poke a hole in something though.

It's the same reason you can't see the sun from every point on the earth at the same time in this model.

Dude there's either a conspiracy to take people to (((False Antarctica))) or not. Make up your mind
Fuck you, if don't believe there's a conspiracy then tell that to your flat-Earther buddies in here that do.

I don't know what you're getting at here. I brought up GPS because if people were getting taken to (((False Antarctica))) then there would have to be someone behind the scenes programming their GPS to show them the wrong place. However technology is far from perfect so this would also mean plenty of Australians would be scratching their heads over their GPSes accidentally telling them they are in Antarctica.

No actually there is a reason why there are two hemispheres or two sides to the sphere. Becaue if you took a equal point and cut that sphere in half you would get two sides. What happens when you flip it upside down? Well there ya go it is possible.
Continental drift you faggot. Originally the landmass of the earth was much much closer together. Then after a undefined period of time(atleast I can't find it in the Bible) the earth split and continents drifted apart.
Not an arguement. Not explaining what the pillars are. Nor is it defending your position of a flat earth. I just admited I learned something. That is all.
Ofcourse not. But yet you claim that in /flathorizon/. Hence why I pointed it out as a refutation.

Not a arguement for the earth being flat.

not an argument

apples and oranges

Your boss is mad at you? Interesting projection there. Tell us more maybe we can help you shill better.

Actually seems to correspond with 90% of world creation myths that space is an ocean.

Because that's how you achieve an orbit retard. You have to go "sideways" by the end.

can you tell us more about this?

based on information you learned that's based on concepts created around the spherical earth model.

no

I don't know how radios work, but maybe they jam the signals to simulate their paradigm?

no them, but can you guys not understand the concept of: lots of land with some ocean + more ocean = bigger ocean with less uncovered land, ?

Even if you disagree about the model, assuming the Earth is a sphere he's right - orbiting the Earth involves a lot of sideways momentum and zero upwards. The only height you need is however high you want your orbit to be - once you reach that point, you need to only be moving sideways at a great enough velocity, or if desiring an exit trajectory, even more.

It DOES fit with the model.

oldfag here, recently learned about the flat earth and just blew my mind. I did more research and there is more proof for flat earth and more proof that everything nasa says is a lie, than there is proof for nasa telling the truth.

I seek the truth of the matter. I am a Christian what does that have to do with God creating and recreating the earth? I quote the Bible not what other people think.

Could you post the claimed time for how long continental drift had taken? I think they calculated that using isotope half life dating. Which is irrelavent because of how extremely old the earth is so it proves nothing as to how quickly the continents drifted apart.
Irrelavent as God could do what ever he wanted to the earth. It can be true that it is either a sphere or flat based off that verse it dissproves nothing to either arguement. Also why do you keep trying to make God a liar? Who cares about how He slices the earth or at what point He flips it over? He will do so as He said in His word.
In >>>/flathorizon/384 the second picture claims that the earth is surronded by glass. It is not. That's the post I dissproved by quoting the Bible. Flat earth is not supported Biblically.

The rest of your post is not a arguement it is just ad hominim attacks as to avoid the refutations of .

science has become hijacked and is essentially a cult now, anyone who finds information different than what has already been established is cast out.

they cling to their beliefs, they fear being proven wrong.

haha superstition

Not a arguement. I am simply showing how unbiblical flat earthers are. Science also heavily dissproves the flat earthers because you can test the effects.

You sure about that? lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm

the place people visit that they are fooled into believing is antarctica is actually the southern most point of australia if I'm not mistaken. it's like the closest you can get to antarctica without actually being there.

as for what they gain by lying about the shape of the earth? part of the reason is because globalists like hillary, bush, obama, soros, the un, and so on and so forth are part of a secret religion who worship false idols and false gods and basically dislike the real one and only God, and feel the need to act out in constant rebellion and insult God by telling people lies, especially about creations of God like genesis for example.

these are the exact type of people who dislike trump and really really did not want him to win.

if you believe one or two big lies, you will believe any lie smaller.

from birth you are told:

it just goes on and on and on.

Why am I not surprised?

Your just comparing things that are not like eachother. Indeed Hitler was right. The kikes should have been gassed.
But you did not refute neither tested science nor . Where are your science tests or pictures? Where are the verses saying the earth is flat?
You are a liar it seems.

people need to be told and convinced from birth that they are walking on a giant ball hurtling through space while it's spinning around very very fast. you don't need to have your head full of shit to look around and observe the world around you to realize that the theme tends to be that everything is relatively flat, save for the mountains and hills and canyons in some places.

of course it fits with the model my old chap, twas made for it!

Someone answer this
Oh yeah that's right, there is no answer.

That's it? So every goverment of the world is on a conspiracy that only travel agencies benefit from?

Divide and conquer tactics.

Actually it would be the other way around if I were to defend flat earth shills. All coporations in the world control their governments with the exception of small fry and airBnB.
But how exactly do the air companies benefit by paying more for gas? Seems a bit weird.

They don't actually fly as you're being told, they just pretend.

Ah yes, because they don't lie about the kinds of "fuel" they're using do they now?

you forgot to link to

God isn't real.

Ok there are two sources of fuel they could be using which would allow for this misdirection and explain the fuel/liquid tankers that refill all planes. They are either using liquid magnets to create electricity in a effecient manner. Or they are using slow nuclear fission as a electricity generator. Both of those would need immense amounts of fluid for cooling even after the cooling affect of the wind.

First off why has there never been a nuclear meltdown accident? Second off if using liquid magnets, why has no one ever had extreme cell phone or computer intereference from them? There is no amount of shielding to absorb the amount of energy that would produce and still carry so many passengers without one noticing.

wow so edgy, do you own a fedora?

maybe the liquid magnets shield themselves

That's what they tell you.

Not an argument.

I enjoy the tenacity of shills to pretend that no discussion has taken place thus far and that all the arguments they have just been defeated in suddenly just don't exist anymore, and then go on to pretend that they won those arguments that didn't exist.

fucking lel

That's my point. God is going to flip it regardless of if it is a sphere or if it is flat. Nice one there you figured it out.
No you faggot I am not God nor am I His equal. God exists. I am just His servant as a Christian.
Well teach me then. Where in the Bible does it say the earth is flat? How do you deal with facts like science?

okay

only mentioned hitler because it's part of the big lies. the image makes sense too if you factor in how much help they get from the UN forcibly inserting diversity refugees into countries that don't want them so they can rape and steal and kill.

this conversation is over. okay?

corporations and governments are two different names for the same thing.

monsanto.

is that all you got? I was expecting a little more from you shills but I guess you forgot your morning coffee.

sorry, I mean Covfefe

Well they must simply not be christians. Or they would edify unawares. Ugh I need something better to do with this time than shitposting.

Brainlet thinking, blame the leaders.

I really don't see the point in these debates if quite literally no one ever changes their opinion.

Your here to entertain us you faggot. Nothing less or more.

Because I am right.

How would the phases of the moon work?

A hologram

You mean a scalar wave project.

No. Tesla was a slav and a fraud. There's a reason Edison is celebrated as a hero and not him (except for treacherous liberals)

trump supporter here
tesla was the bestla

Liar.

why would I lie?

Divide and conquer tactics.
Trying to split the supporters.

yea, because how DARE a trump supporter love the electric teslic

Just thought I'd drop by :^)

would be cool to see some pictures of hitler with the flat earth map. like real hitler pictures of him actually looking at the real map.

as in?

Why is this in about 5 fps?

Every single time…I wouldn't fucking mind you retards if you at least posted sources, citations, scientifically provable data…but no, all you do is state that "it just is flat, believe me" "ask yourself x". Fuck off.

Holy shit this image is retarded