JS

jessi slaughter is 19. feel old yet Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jessi_Slaughter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon as she hit 15 i lost interest in her
almost fucked her at 15 though. used to follow her on social media and even had her phone number. made plans to meet with her after a con to fuck for $300 but she texted me she may have had a std at the time but wasnt sure.

Then, in the group i was in, she posted a vag pic where someone pointed out she had a pimple or wart near her pussy. So i flaked and didnt show up to our appt and deleted her number

Kinda regret it since she is a whale now. At least at 15 she was still okay looking

Don't even know who this is

How does it feel to be a newfag, you fucking newfag?

i wouldnt tuch that roast beef with a 3m long stick

she fat as fuck

Subtle trolling, or sheer newfaggotry? Find out next time on another exciting episode of Dragonball Z!

i'm sooooooooo excited. HYPE

Wasn't she always fat, tho?

Not when Holla Forums first made her famous

No. Just no.

Not at all. I could have fucked her back then because only two years age difference.

too obvious newfriends :P

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jessi_Slaughter

why does ED always have some shady ass domain name?

Didn't she do a pr0n?

shes had her gash out a number of times since her first outing

enjoy her first LEGAL nudes

It's a damn shame how fat she is now

Combination of what places will host it and money from what I gather.

Those are the eyes of someone destined to blow their brains out.

its not the only thing she'll blow

especially if theres a pop tart involved

She's so freaking hot! I would slavver her cervix with my nut butter every day for eternity

im a real boy

Fuck off Damien.

Read the encyclopedia dramatica article on her.
From what I remember:
- Girl was bored so she decided it was a good idea to ask for 4chan's attention. Poking a beehive would have been smarter.
- 4chan attacked her. Instead of moving on with her life like anyone with some brains would have done, she uploaded a reply. In that vid she was crying and her dad appeared yelling angrily some instant classics like "You'll be backtraced by the CyberPolice" and "Consequences will never be the same!". This is exactly what trolls strive for. Needless to say, her online life was ruined forever. But things got worse later.
- Her dad was arrested. His mugshot was published. Apparently he punched Jessy.
- Jessy's bf uploaded pictures of her naked (i.e: legs widespread).
- Her dad died by that time. Not sure if her daughter's CP was the trigger.
- After that she revealed that she was a boy trapped in a girl's body.

I honesty don't understand how anybody can sustain themselves on such negative attention.

Normal, healthy people can't. Jessi is clearly severely unwell emotionally and psychologically.

this is the result of a defeated stacey slut, we did a good job on her. ive been waiting so long for her to blow her brains out.

Dad also said "you dun goofed" before "consequences will never be the same", which is where the meme comes from. He died due to a heart attack and surprisingly his daughter turned out to be an actual sociopath, because she did not seem to care that much. I think she also tried to commit suicide at some point. There was a concentrated effort to pin CP charges on her dad.

Jessie Slaughter? More like slaughter my eye balls.

What an understatement.

Am I a sociopath since I don't care about anyone would not give a shit if my parents died other than that I'd be becoming homeless?

Nice wrist scars in the 1st pic.
I actually like troubled girls bit this one is not looking for redemption and I see no soul behind those cold eyes.

she done (sold) anymore since these?

The nudes she did when she was 12 were much better.

I do feel old.
kinda hoped she would have committed suicide by now.

still have her cp so we're good

It's a weird feeling realizing that you've participated in all these old ass threads years ago

I remember having it but I think I eventually lost it in a harddrive crash. It was gross and unfappable.

I dunno looks more like nigger parenting skills and a girl with unlimited access to a demon box. It's the parents fault almost always, and this guy looks like a blown out meth user.

I heard that glorious McDonalds job of Jessi's was keeping her well feed. The rumors appear to be true