Cars 3 teaser trailer. Press F to pay respects?

Cars 3 teaser trailer. Press F to pay respects?

I was laughing at the end of the trailer.

This may interest me.

This may arouse me.

I hurt myself today, To see if I still feel, I focus on the pain, The only thing that's real…

I don't even know what to say here. It feels like some fucking creepypasta.

Read the description.

Yeah, I understand the description and how it's just gonna be like any Cars movie.
But the trailer itself is fucking weird. Like they're trying to make it seem dark when it clearly is not going to be.

McQueen's going to get totaled and replaced with a "diversity" car. Calling it now.

Lightning McQueer

either he'll be voiced by a gay guy, black guy, or woman and they'll have looked up to McQueen like McQeen looked up to that one car in the first movie. It'll "rhyme". I'm wanting to say that it'll be a woman considering they can "bridge the gender norm" or whatever it's called.

Sounds like you got it right from the YT page description.

Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez, with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage!

Cars 3 is directed by Brian Fee (storyboard artist “Cars,” “Cars 2“) and produced by Kevin Reher (“A Bug’s Life,” “La Luna” short).

Hispanic female car anyone?

Man, if only the description hadn't been released yet it would have made it all the more satisfying. I'm getting to good at calling this.

I was actually about to say a latino woman at first so they could knock out diversity, representation, and illegal immigration in one blow, but I thought I was pushing it.

Representation or not, this is going to be really depressing. It's Lightning becoming Doc Hudson and having to face his mortality. It'll probably be unintentionally sadder if they go full feminist overdrive. I have hopes that Pixar won't go full retard though Basically this could be Pixar's Rocky Balboa.

You are seriously overestimating both Pixar and this film series.

What the fuck happened to Pixar?

Disney and the Liberal cult.

Living in the wacky timeline is a fucking trip, man.

Pixar and ALL entertainment media makers are Liberal/Leftist propaganda makers.

What's the point on making animated movies if you try for the environment to be as realistic as possible?

Trump won, end the meme.
Being politically correct in whatever is considered politically correct keeps you from loosing money, advertisers, sponsors and such won't give money if you aren't politically correct, and since everyone agrees with you you start to believe what you believe is right.

The media was raping trump. A lot of the time they'll switch to whatever is in style, but a lot of the things now are doubling down on leftist bullshit. It made the new ATCQ album borderline unlistenable.

I blame social media.

Villian is sposored by Trump-car, right?

lol I forgot about that

Actually though my only problem with that movie was the scene with the Queen and one of the princes, nigga do you expect me to believe the prince is like "mummy, let's get out of heah and not die" and the Queen's just gon' be like "oh this I don't want to go, this is interesting"

Well Toy Story 3 and Monsters University were both darker than their previous installments, so they're probably going to market it towards the people who grew up with the original Cars movie, like they did with Toy Story 3

Well since we're talking about Cars. There's always that always bothered me about the first movie, Okay so the point of this franchise is to make money by sellling toys to children, among other merch. So why was there romance in the first film? What do little boys (the main target here) care for car romance? Are they really gonna make their Lighting McQueen toy car go play kissy with another Car? Who fucking does that? Why not just make a movie about cars going really fast and having races. That's what the kids want. The spy toys toyline didn't even sell that well, so obviously that's not what kids wanted, no one even likes Mate, the kids don't find his design appealing, they would rather buy random cars as long as they looked cool, some of their best sold Car toys are characters that weren't even in the movie. And the romance from the first movie was dropped by the second film anyway so what was the point.

Anyway, the Cars franchise is a mess and whoever is making the movie clearly hasn't been doing market research or looking at toy sales.

it's because the animators and voice directors are perverts. that's it.

I remember in that Lindsey Lohan movie about racing the car ends up fucking another yellow beetle car. What is it with Disney and cars fucking?

RUINED

Cars can not be good because the concept is so unbelievably stupid. There is no reason that it couldn't just be about humans driving cars except to sell toys.

They put extra effort to make certain shots look extremely realistic yet then ruin it by having characters do borderline magic shit just for the sake of the plot

My point is that Cars is shit by design and can't be good.

because it's hte movie formula. There has to be a pointless love interest shoehorned into a completely unrelated plot for no reason.

Because they also wanted little girls to buy the cars so that they could have romance stories with cars. Plus, what said, the story was generic and cliché, of course it needed a romance story.

What kinda little girl buys car toys so they can make them kiss eachother?

I don't know? What kind of boy wants cars to be living beings with terrifying faces?

Is a fucking movie trope morons, the hero struggle in his world, love helps him out to fulfill his destiny
>hidalgo ok the love was mostly with his horse but hey, that works too
>lord of the ringsaragon

All of them bro, alll of them.

Sorry dude I just have a hard time relating to car fucking. Also her character doesn't make sense design wise. She's supposed to be a small time girl but her design is that of a trustfund baby car.

Are you talking about sally? She was a big time lawyer before staying in radiator springs

Sorry man i'm not aquainted with the Cars lore anymore. Funny, considering they aired all the damn time and I must have watched it around 20 times as a kid.

Did they really just pull a generic action movie trailer for Cars 3?
Did they really just try to make it edgy?
oh my god I love it
This is like, beyond meta
I hope this movie is a deconstruction of animated talking object flick, with everybody turning into LCL and staring at a bisected moon at the end