18 Yo Girl Dead Being Gang Raped by 3 Men & Hoe Handle Stuck Deep in Her Vagina

The police have named three suspects for the murder of EP, a worker at a plastic factory in Java, Indonesia.

The suspects are RA, 15, R, 20, and IH, 24.

“They all admitted what roles they played during the reenactment at the crime scene last night,” a Police detective chief said.

Before murdering the 18-year-old girl, the three suspects gang raped her, he said.

“We found semen spilled all over the victim’s room,” he said.

According to the police investigators, the suspects had admitted that they strangled the victim with a pillow until she nearly fainted and took turns to rape her.

Reportedly, one of the suspects then took a hoe and stuck its handle into the woman’s private parts and then kicked the wooden handle so it penetrated approx. 60 cm deeper. “At that time, the victim was still alive.” he said.

The sadistic murder allegedly started when RA (15), who is the victim’s boyfriend, came to the boarding house for factory workers where EP lives on Thursday evening at 11:30 p.m.

RA, who had only been acquainted with EP for one month, reportedly asked EP to have sex, but she declined his request. Irked, RA went out the room and met two of his friends R and IH.

The three friends allegedly forced their way into the room and committed the offense.

EP’s body was discovered by her friends the next morning when they returned from a night shift. They found that EP’s room was locked from outside and they decided to break into the room.

Jakarta police investigators had questioned 8 witnesses as part of the investigation into the murder.

The community put banners up asking for the death penalty for all three perps.

This isn't a laughing matter.

why am I laughing, then?

Have some respect for the dead.

You're a bad person.

that's not what your mom says

They really know how to handle women!

No matter what Holla Forums says, this is terrible. We can't even have sympathy for some minorities getting raped in our dire times. Too bad she was a mudslime. Not being one would save her in my eyes for a little.

Fucking religious degenerates. This is what you get for following islam, you become a sex slave.

sympathy is for the weak

Not having any sympathy is edgy, degenerate and anti-christian.

It's ok, little buddy. All involved were spiritless monkeys.

I am not strong enough to care about other people.

As a slime she spent her life actively consenting to, supporting and enabling exactly this kind of behaviour and empowering the people who do it. At least she died living the life she wanted.

Fuck you Carlos, you're going back one way or another and you fucking owe me a new pair of sides

Should've quoted this post too in
Polite sage for double post

I laughed at 's post. Am I a bad person, too?

women are born followers

Is it just me, or do they genuinely look like monkeys?

dammit carlos!

CARLOS

The world's a fucked up place, what're you gonna do, huh?

It's good that she is 18
If she was 17 or under nobody could have posted those photos for us to view

too bad they didnt record the rape and death

She lived as a proud Muslim and died a proud Muslim whore death lol.

Why does it seem like white people never do shit like this and every other race is a million times more violent and sadistic?

Not trying to turn this into a race thing but I never see white guys do shit like this.

it's official. you need at least a 24 inch cock to please a woman.
just look at her facial expressions. she died having the biggest orgasm in her life.

That's because Shit skins are a million times more violent and sadistic.

no. but they shove the killer long dong in their ass and die

Untermenschen

that looks like a horse

It's probably Mr.Hands, which they made a movie about, which won awards.

this

Fapping time

she probably deserved it, the hoe was a meaning. but who really cares about some disgusting woman.

Oh carlos!

if whites were more like this we wouldn't be a dying race.

Lol nice try serial killer mass shooter

What was the motive

There is none, people who do this sort of thing do it because why not?

Read the third and fourth posts.

I've noticed that women aren't attracted to beta passive herviborous men, while agressive violent punks always get laid.
This indonesian girl certainly didn't deserve to get a meter-long hoe break her uterus and into her intestines, but she must have known her bf was into ultra violence.

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND YOU REFUSE TO BREAK WITH YOUR BF IF HE HITS YOU THEN YOU DESERVE IT ALL.

Too bad there are more non white serial killers and mass shooters.

Soooo many bad threads in the catalog but this one always cheers me up… Yay!

this tbh

natural selection