Child Sex Dolls for Pedophiles

On the one hand, they may reduce a pedophile's desire to go after children since they have a safe, legal alternative.

On the other, it may actually increase their desire to go after real children, because a doll cannot satisfy you in the way a real person can.

Good or bad idea?

Bad and sik sik idea, sicko. If you're THAT pathetic just go after a real child. All out.

Having a fleshlight makes me more likely to rape a woman, because it is never really satisfying.

idc, i myself want a real lil girl not a stupid doll

We just had this conversation

It's funny that nowadays kikes and other wide-spreaded elites organisations rape and murder the children for their fucked up rituals, but they are aggressively banning underage-lookins sex dolls

But sex dolls are degenerative, anyway

Also we need to kill the kikes and the elites

Real

I have one. Compared to a real g/f, she doesn't demand money for dates and gifts. Got mine for $1600 at iamdollusa, but a past girlfriend blew through $8,000+ in my bank account demanding expensive dates or she wouldn't do shit with me. Dolls don't nag. She just lays there and lets me fuck her. These things are pretty heavy, too. I'm getting fit just fucking the shit out of this realistic feeling pussy and hefting it up and down on my dick. I'm so fucking swollen, it hurts to wear jeans. I sleep next to her at night and squeeze the tits. Also don't fuck the mouth. You'll forget later. Don't choose pale skin. Go a little tanner. Don't choose a long wig. I'm fucking Sinead O'Connor over here because that thing came tangled as shit.

By "have one", I meant I have an adult doll.
Not a child.

Also the eyelashes come off pretty easy. She gets dirty fast. If you live with anyone, you're fucked. I live alone and bathe her, but you types who live in mom's basement might have to get a bucket and a sponge.

good idea
if they are going to rape a child, then they were going to to rape a child anyway

As far as OP's question, good idea. I have no desire to fuck a real woman now that I have this adult doll. The same could be said of pedophiles.

Ahh this thread again. Ok.

It's literally just plastic, there's nothing to debate.

Clearly the goddamn moralfags and busybodies think there is. Hence their efforts to make these perfectly harmless dolls illegal.

Anything resembling a naked child is a moral abomination. Permitting access to these love dolls encourages pedos to have thoughts that the government is obligated to prevent. Children cannot consent to anything because they are too stupid to understand.

I wanna say this is a false flag, but with SJWs openly promoting prosecution of thoughtcrime these days, I can't be sure.

mom does all my cleaning, all of it

the human mind is a very powerful thing.

fuck this planet, the rulecucks who run it and the normalfags who support them. I am glad this planet will burn down one day.

You can if Uncle Sam backs the fuck off.