On old cinema seats

Who else about to change his life?

wat

That's a pretty good song.

i agree.

No, i'm not about to change my life, why?

that dog looks like it has a great body fat percentage. it must be fit af.

Because i am.
I have school again in a month and from today i'm gonna start going to the gym and learning russian.

You're in HS? Wow, what a faggot.

I still have 4 years of middle school left and then 4 years in university.

Glad i don't live in america.

So cute. Tell us what you think you'll do after that and how your life will look like.

Main priority right now is to learn russian,
after high school to study for computer science and then go to russia cause there are alot jobs.

And what is your dream, where do you see yourself after HS and uni, in say, 15 years?

idk. maybe dead or maybe hapily together with this intelligent art girl.
I don't really have a dream, atleast a realistic one.

I grew up in a Russian household and speak fluent Russian. How does that make you feel?

Nothing ,cause i grew up in a russian family.
I've already ben in russia just weeks ago.

Life is going to correct you, but it's ok. It won't hurt, it will happen gradually and depending on how you deal with it will decide whether you will come out on top or a failure. It's so cute hearing young people say these things, because they don't know what's ahead.

pic

Don't understand the hype about all of this,
it's not like i'm hoping for anything big.
I've already slept like 10 hours today.

How come you can't speak Russian then? Or is it just not fluent enough?
I've never been to Russia. don't want to go to that shithole either, there's a reason my parents left.

My parents were just retarded for not teaching russian. I could only understand most of it and say a couple of sentences until now since i started to learn the alphabet and the grammar.
Now i can atleast also read it.

Aw, that's a shame. Well, you've got the advantage of having grown up with the sounds so learning it will be easier for you.
Don't make the same mistake your parents did, when you have kids, speak only russian with them and let your wife speak in your native tongue. That way they grow up bilingual. I can't tell you enough how good that looks on a resume.

It's as easy as walking in there and asking to speak with the manager. Stand up straight, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you wanna work there. You can do it champ

Better than English and Chink, user. If he's going to be hired by international IT company, he'll have to deal with Russians, not subhumans. I had screencaps of an user complaining about having to deal with Chinks for like 4 large pics and I can't find it. He was working in steel industry from Russia and he was their Chink go-to guy because he spoke chink. I assume street shitters and assorted scum is also pretty bad.

Why don't you speek Pajeet instead? There's billions of us who do.

Because everyone hates curryshitters.

Also it's a terribly unappealing language, literally one of the least aesthetically nice sounding on earth.

which one of India's 32,761 official languages?