The Lord

Daily reminder that God exists, He loves you, and is willing to forgive you for your past, so long as you stop sinning.

Come home, anons.

I never hurt anyone so there is no reason for "stopping"

post saved pill then I'll bump your thread

Please stand and turn to Hymn No. 264, and let's praise Him in joyous song together!

"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself in Praise;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>/fart/

I got the actual > potential part, but I don't see how this is related to God at all.

Fuck you, Jesus. Stop shilling for your abusive dad.

I read that picture and I want my IQ points back

Why does God get to be the unilateral definer of sin? How is this a fair contract? I was born, against my will, into a system where I'm by virtue of being alive committing original sin? Faggot I didn't eat an forbidden apples. Yet here I am stuck under some random fucktarded contract defining what I can and cannot do? And I get NO say in the matter? Let alone any kind of terms for God?

I didn't click the ToS, bitch.

Rolled 1 + 5 (1d20)
The only god that exists is the random god. Everything in this life is random chance, a simple dice roll, and something is rolling those dice.

That is the true god.

I'm a christian but OP, your pic is crap, as it takes lots of silly ASSUMPTIONS that pretend to be really smart and impossible to prove wrong.
God is disappointed in you as you try to spread his wisdom this ridiculous way.

Hello, nice to meet you!

Rolled 18 (1d20)
Give in to the random god, it is the only god to worship

I did worshipped the God of chaos and random when I was younger. Untill I have done some experiments.
All of my experiments of "randomness", "flows of luck", "strokes of luck" n' stuff were always confined to the 50/50 chances. It's like an assymetrical, jagged sinusoidal line, where the "X" axis is the state of balance. It always goes back to the "balance" at some point. It's not just about the chances, but about the whole world. The more options of the outcome there are, the harder it is to predict when it will be closer or more distant from the balance point.. Unless some of these outcomes already happened.

In gambling, you just have to guess and have sixth sense hints about the "good" chances when enough "bad" chances happened. It is as simple as that.

If your Random God exists, then all he did is just created the Random in this world at the beginning, and that's it.

Interesting. I think it's more accurate though to equate all things in a constant state of change, with the forms, or "actual" being an illusion resulting from our personal construction of reality. If we accept the potential -> actual argument though, then there's no reason the system can't just loop. A better argument for god imo is to explain god as the capacity for "being" or "beingness," eg the essence of what we seem to mean when we say the word "is."

You claim to be a Christian yet shit on people trying to spread the good word. Go back to r/christianity, coimmie.

It is pointless for OP to spread good word while scaring people with his own retardation.

(checked)

If, as a Christian, you shit on someone spreading belief in the Lord for being "retarded" you're acting in direct opposition of your own interests. So either you're stupid, or a liar. Pick one.

If you call OP-post as something "spreading belief", I'm afraid you need some sleep, or, in worst case, some mental exercises.
Christianity will be a minority if people will be spreading the belief like OP, or try to justify something that is like OP's actions.

I thought it was an interesting attempt on OP's part. Models like that might appeal more to the INTP types that browse imageboards. It doesn't do enough to bypass their elaborate defense mechanisms, though, which I guess is why everybody is being so hostile.

Rolled 4 (1d100)
And that is worthy of praise

I read through it a few times.
The one who designed the op-pic is clearly not a logician, as there is too much objectivisation, ambiguity and ignorance.
I could write why and how, but that will surely derail the thread and, I'm sure, will just make you more hostile towards me, even though I would write all that only for you to take another point of view,

You know how the Outer Gods are extensions of Azathoth?
Yeah, Look to the chain.

If you found holes in the argument you'd provide constructive criticism. At no point did you provide an argument as to why it is flawed or what failings it poses. You're post is rhetorical, not logical, and frankly it leads me to conclude you're a fedora LARPing as a concern troll.

Struggling with lust, pray for me user.

So close, OP.
You were so close to stating the Christian position accurately, but you fucked it up at the end. Christians do not believe that you have to stop sinning, in fact they realize that you can't because we are sinful in our nature. What you have to do is repent of your sins, which entails you recognizing them as sins and regretting them to the point that you actively engage in trying to not commit them.
You do not have to succeed, but you do have to try.

>