Would you still want to build the wall if you were promised sex whenever you want from her?

Would you still want to build the wall if you were promised sex whenever you want from her?

Yes

nothing beats latina ass

except when a wall is built over it.

very salty, Donny Gump

I'd just tell her ye and continue supporting the wall. Women are animals and I am their whisperer

Skip the wall and get me a real latina

Who cares what she is I just want her ass

Tell that to these guys.

spic tier shitpost

I would help build the wall regardless of this. I dont need her

If it's not white it's animal. And disgusting.

No thanks

Forgot to sage

Yes

Of course.

t.Trumpcuck

Yes But I'll say no to get the sex anyway

That's only a fraction of the total fed budget, and 100% worth the weight. With tariffs put on Mexican imports, it will get paid back.

I never wanted a wall because it would do next to nothing to stop illegal immigration, but I'd happily pretend to support the idea just so I can reject it in favor of some prime latina pussy.

Wing politics, everyone.

We can't afford ANYTHING. But overspending is ok when my party does it, but suddenly bad when the other party does it.

Which party are you supporting? I need to know before I decide whether to flame you of praise you.

What's with everyone's obsession with ass these days? Shit's gay as fuck. Pussy is still where it's at.

No wonder there are so many fags around.

It's an expression you autist. 'Getting ass' means getting pussy.

The gay infestation runs deep in this place

only 29.8 billion for science

Science is way to vague a term. What specifically is it being spent on?

you're an autist for not understanding basic human communication. Ever heard of metaphors and imagery in language?

Walls work, who ever says they do not are retarded hipsters who never opened up a history book. The wall will pay for itself once it stops a good percent of spics from coming here sucking up all dem program cash. If your in the border states like i am, you see this shit first hand. I cant wait for the wall to be built and i hope they have scenic vistas on it so i can look down at Mexico and laugh.

Most illegal immigrants don't get into the US by crossing the border on land, only the very poorest do. The vast majority actually travel to the US as tourists by plane and then simply stay there, overstaying their welcome.

That's 27% to 40% you're forgetting the other 73% to 60%, conveniently.

As much as I dislike this faggot shilling for Israel, he got this one right

This is a hipster folks, he most likely dose not even live in a border state or knows wetbacks that cross all the time. Legal spics even hate wetbacks that cross. I know one spic that cant get a grant for college because of all the illegals sucking them up. People who know whats really going on will always never listen to you because your words are a pipe dream and not founded in reality.

This video has some great argument material to use against normals. Do watch it.

Genetically engineered cat girls and making anime real.

I'd be willing to install a glory hole in the wall.

you realize that if tariffs are imposed, which they won't be, we'd just end up paying more for the same products right?

That is the crux of the debate around tariffs.
Supports local production. Increases tax revenue.
shit from tariff'd countries costs more.

The mexican economy depends on export to the US. If tariffs are imposed, it'll crash with no survivors. Forcing the mexican gov to deal with the wall.

YES

Getting a woman you can fuck frequently ain't anything special, you dumb nigger.

obviously not

Obviously a wall is not enough, we need a magical spic cannon to fire them back to Honduras.

More?

Why not 2d girl and 3d wall? Best of both worlds.

Wouldinvestin/10

bump. Better face pic?

She's cute for a spick

Too young.

I've seen this numerous times, but it never stops being depressing.

yes

yeh

Yes.
BUILD THE WALL!

Build it

how about fuck her on top of the wall?

and then throw her into mexico?

BUILD WALL

FUCK OFF SPICS WE'RE FULL

Well, that's not very helpful, is it?