When real life hits

So I briefly explained the video of the chick who tried to be sexy while fake chewing on a mouse before swallowing it whole to a friend after smoking him out and before I could even finish the sentence I watched as his skin color went from a bright red to a pale, empty white. I asked if he wanted to see the video and he said no. I explained how the mouse had sharp little claws on each digit per limb, high energy, and a mouth that could bite and chew on her from the inside. I mentioned the texture of it's fur and tail as it slides down her throat into its new prison where it may attempt to claw/bite at the walls to escape; implying it wasn't dead upon entering her stomach. He went silent. Started to lean over and lost his balance. He fell and got up before he started acting really weird. I sensed character and life leave him. He asked me why I explained that to him and began to throw up all over himself. He washed himself in the sink for about 30 minutes before leaving. The whole time this happened I was laughing like a mad man and he genuinely seemed hurt/sick to his stomach. Took him about 20 minutes to get it together.

Today I learned I am a desensitized bastard. I haven't been this happy in a very long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4m7dm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a lot to read really

talked to a britbong who had a "blood fetish". he said he liked using blood as lube. we then talked about gore. i told him what i've seen and he called me a sick fuck for enduring it. what a lying pussy.

Wot?

Go find it

Your friend is an unimaginable pussy if he actually exists (he doesn't). You told him something gross, but like low tier gross. Or he greened out.

Also no, it wouldn't bite through her stomach or be able to do much damage.

Can you post it?

Some bitch ate a bunch of live feeder mice for money on camera, you can find one of the videos easily

Surpringsly he is really cool and doesn't get bothered too easily but this simply broke the man. Why not share a similar story if you have one that's better? I'm just sharing an experience that happened earlier today. It made me laugh into better health if I'm being honest.

There's no way she could actually swallow something that big. Did she chew it up or something?

Find solutions, don't let others operate your existence or limit your knowledge

Yeah she chews it up real good then swallows it whole.

Was it on live stream?
Did a troll put her up to it?
How much did she earn total?
How much per mouse?
How does she sleep at night?

It just seems like a pussy ass thing for him to get sick about, snakes do it all the time, some lady does it, who cares?

I wish I had a better story, but all of my friends gross each other out all the time.

She gnaws it all little, but it's alive and whole when she swallows it.

dailymotion.com/video/x4m7dm8

No, No, 100 per mouse, over 1000, it's a fucking feeder mouse who gives a shit

IIRC the esophagus is only half an inch in diameter. How could someone fit a ~2 inch wide mouse in there?

How does she sleep at night?
You're far gone, friend.

She's a cam girl, she sucks tons of cock for money. Probably big nonsense dildos too so she has physical and mental training. Doesn't happen over night, that's for sure. I bet she would have done it for free. It's fucked up she ate more than one. How does she live with herself? 3 million dollars isn't worth swallowing a mouse whole if you ask me. Bitch did it for pocket change. It's sad really.

It expands, it's not a ridged organ. Ever seen a woman deep throat a dildo?

If she tore it to pieces, or vivisected it, or stomped on it, I'd maybe give a shit, because that's fucked up. But it's a mouse that is literally sold to get eaten. It just got eaten by some woman instead of a snake or tarantula. It passed out from lack of oxygen and suffocated to death within minutes instead of being crushed to death or having its guts eaten out piece by piece.

Wew lad

If somebody buys chlorine for their pool, is it okay if they put it in the bath when it's time to bathe since they will be in a body of water with it anyway?

There's only one video. Stop fishing

…yeah, you could absolutely do that, it's just pointless though because the chlorine is supposed to keep standing water clean long term.

Yeah, but that's just in the throat, where the esophagus can expand. What about when the mouse gets to her chest?

I dunno, the stomach is like the size of a big apple I think. That's plenty large enough to hold enough air to keep the mouse alive until the acid burns it away.

Go try it yourself. Guarantee you'll be okay. Post the video here while you're at it.

The esophagus goes through your chest as well. It's a muscular organ that expands and contracts to push food (or in this case, a mouse) into the stomach, there's room for it internally.

I've seen the video, she doesn't choke or anything.

Larger, actually, it can expand to the size of a football, roughly. However it's doubtful that there'd be enough oxygen in the stomach to keep it alive for over 3-5 minutes. Keep in mind that when a stomach is empty, it contracts, and expands as more food is put in it, it doesn't just sit there inflating like a balloon. When there's too much air in the stomach, that's when you get bloating or belching.

Or better yet, don't.

post the video gayfer

It's already posted, dipshit, pay attention

There's a protocol here you need to follow newfriend.

Why do people keep posting about her? The last thread just 404'd.

Wrong.

Nope. They go down in all her videos, and based on the fact that there are no cuts or funny angles when she swallows in any of her videos, I'm pretty sure they really did go down. Whether or not she kept them down I can't say for certain, but what is certain is that all of the mice in her videos have seen the inside of her stomach. The only question is if they ever saw anything else ever again.

It's just a feeder mouse. It was always going to die in a pretty bad way. If anything, getting swallowed by her is probably the best way it could hope to die – it's far better than being ripped apart while alive by a turtle. It was just pushed into a dark sack and suffocated. Unless she purposely swallowed air to keep it alive, it probably didn't even experience any burning by the acid in her stomach.

She's Slav, so $1000 definitely isn't pocket change, especially when she gets dinner along with it.

The esophagus can still expand in the chest. She could probably feel a big lump going down her throat though.

ITT: newfags

ITT: summerfags

who give a shit you dumb faggot, go back to reddit

And what about after that? Do you think she felt anything when it was in her stomach?

Sure, but the amount is small…it would be like adding a cup of bleach to the bathtub…you might smell it a little bit but it wouldn't have any effect

This whole analogy is pointless. Regardless of what anyone thinks about it, those mice are long since digested.

How do people this new find us?