Alex Jonestein admits his Bohemian Grove 'infiltration' was orchestrated by jew Jon Ronson and that he went with them

Alex Jonestein admits his Bohemian Grove 'infiltration' was orchestrated by jew Jon Ronson and that he went with them

This has been known for a while, but here it is out of his own kike-felating mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_R._Ehrlich
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that they didn't murder him proves that he is controlled.

He even looks like a Woody Allen Jew.

Shit thread. You expect me to watch all that with no supporting information?

nice dubs…. its just explaining about the ritual they do and how the jack off during it

Wait you mean anyone actually believed this ridiculous idiot actually managed to infiltrate an extremely influential kike circlejerk and came out unsuicided?

They actually don't murder people unless you join them in an oath and then break that oath.

So what, that was all fake or for show?

This is why stereotypes exist everyone.

Checked. Dubs checked dubs proves the first dubs true. Kek has graced us here.

This is a shit thread.

/thread

it has a fucking wikipedia article and the address is public
so spooky

(checked)

It's just so long and seemingly pointless.

It's been known to anyone who read Them, Jon Ronson's book, since the endeavor is described in great detail.

Ronson's a talented writer and the stories in there are great. Why knock the book?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

Yet this motherfucker and everyone like him will tell you miscegenation is A OK

I remember Alex during the run up to Obamacare, ranting about "natzee eugenicists" like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_R._Ehrlich

Ehrlich was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the son of Ruth (Rosenberg) and William Ehrlich.

In 1959 he joined the faculty at Stanford University, being promoted to professor of biology in 1966.

Stanford is basically code for "Rockefeller University West".

Hi, newfag/shill. (There's no way that video is posted somewhere else.)

Hey now, Alex Jones is a sponsor.

Infowars Life Survival Shield X-2 Is Now Available

Leading the way into the next generation of super high quality nascent iodine, the new Infowars Life Survival Shield X-2 is now here.

New Stronger Formula From 7,000 Feet Below The Surface

Derived from 200 million year old salt solutions found more than 7,000 feet below the Earth's surface, the next level of Survival Shield is now here and much stronger than our original formula with a powerful 650 micrograms per single drop.

Get your Infowars LIFE Survival Shield X-2, 35% off TODAY ONLY with AutoShip!

nice, I thought Holla Forums liked alex jones.
I am not surprised another Zionist shill to get rid of when the time is right.

No one's really liked him on here, most people just think he's funny. It goes back and forth from him being controlled opposition, to just a tubby idiot. I never know which one is the truth, but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day until he names the jew.

no. he brings up real things but puts the 'twist' on them to legitimatize it. tomorrow we could have martial law, fema camps, and total un takeover, and he'd still be a pussy bitch when it comes to 'fighting the globalist'. controlled opposition.

Jones is obvious a jew

>This has been known for a while, but here it is out of his own kike-felating mouth.

>This has been known for a while

Yes, so what are you trying to slide?