Watched?

What do I do if I am being watched. And don't say "go to the police," I already tried that.

Other urls found in this thread:

b.catgirlsare.sexy/ihj5.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also how do I set up a dead man's switch? I tried out a few services but they didn't work right.

Anyone?

Take your meds

you're schizophrenic. get help or you'll start rambling about glow-in-the-dark cianiggers to your dad

Have you tried staying at home and masturbating to traps?

You had me at "have you tried staying at home."

Well have you tried masturbating to traps? It might get your mind off stalkers at least

Test

I'm not gay and I'm not fapping to traps.

Not a schizo either but u

nice trips

what the fuck

More details about your situation. You are being watched by who,or what?

Not sure who, but I know something they don't want me to know. I know that much.

I work in special investigations if that helps a bit.

ABORT! ABORT!

take your fucking meds asshole or go to doctor and get meds

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

Are you afraid of the dark?

Get video of them and their vehicles and post on youtube. Try to get them more than once on different days or it will look like you're posting random people.

Does mental illness run in you or your family? If not, get a concealed carry permit for your safety and practice how to use it then go ask them what they are doing.

Depends on what you want the deadman's switch to accomplish.

its already too late little b theyre coming

Shoot at them with your government issued firearms

Nice dubs you nigger

I will try this.

No, and I carry a sig.

Releasing documents to a general audience. I may just end up getting a crappy vps and writing the python code myself.

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

OP IS FUCKING ONTO US!

Get the fuck out of there - NOW!

is this a cursed image?

no, why would it be?

Masturbating to traps isn't gay you silly goose

whos watching you OP?

OP reminds me of this. Don't watch or youtube-dl if you don't want to give Mr Metokur views

If I turn my scanner to 120 mhz I can hear myself from the radio. Is that insanity?

If you're halucinating what you're hearing then yes. If you're not gonna go to a psychiatrist at least check your house for carbon monoxide leaks.
But whatever I guess we've gone over the point of mental illness by now so we might as well continue under the assumption that you're right. Have you given us all the details you can about the situation? Every bit helps.

why is this fag so popular here?

ebik anti-sjw youtuber xD 1488 ok. praise jesus.

I'll get a video, at work atm.

back to reddit. traps aren't gay.

WARNING: Meme Responsibly™

I AM NOT INSANE. I TOLD THE POLICE AND THEY SAID I WAS LYING. I CAN HEAR MYSELF THROUGH THE SCANNER.

I THINK THEY GOT IT IN THE WALL SOMEHOW.

that's some very low quality proof there. You gonna show us a photo of bigfoot in your living room next?

You can absolutely hear the echo.

because apparently the last video was way to low quality, I will make a new one in a few minutes. Recording now…

if you still think this is fake I don't know what to tell you.

Here is the raw audio
b.catgirlsare.sexy/ihj5.mp3
Leave your left earbud out for your own sanity.

hold up, give me a tldr of this shit

I better not get killed along with OP just for commenting in his videos.
Mr. special top secret ops people, I'm just having fun and in no way do I want anything to do with OP or you.

Please do not murder me desu

too late. the van's already on the way.

pls no

I don't have a tldr, I just know I'm being watched.

Ebin dubs
So anyway, keep us updated on the subject. Who do you think is watching you and more importantly - why?
Also do you have any weapons to defend yourself with?

I think I know something that they don't want people outside their company knowing. I work for a firm that does file forensics, and recently got done with a job where we worked with a company that does "business intelligence." Not sure if its that though, I've worked with sketchier firms. Maybe they want to know something I know already/have access to?

I have a some funs. A sig, an old mauser, an ar15, and a kris vector.

*vanfags furiously writing all these new info on his armament up*

Was good knowing you OP. I'll remember your digits

I just realized how fucking retarded I am.

I can't believe I'm the first in this thread to tell you this…
STOP DOING METH.

I think I fucked up in posting this thread in the first place. This may have never been all that great of an idea.

Maybe it's a ruse, he wants to threaten vanfags by telling us he has guns, but in actuality he doesnt. delaying CIAniggers break in is crucial for survival

OP IS PLAYING 4D CHESS WITH THE CIA

if they afraid of dissemination, do it while you alive, they kill you out of revenge or fuck off because killing you will accomplish nothing

I am guessing they want to know something I know.

I started looking back at a few things and I may have found something interesting. More to come.

Watch them back in disguise

I think some of my packages are being opened. Imbed related. Will post more.

/thread

see

It's dem aliens, I tells ya!

Here is your daily (you) by the way.

I fail to see how this has anything to do with aliens. If I cycle through with the scanner, I can hear an echo from an FM microphone. Actually watch the videos and you will understand.

hey next time you upload a video from youtube, replace "youtube" in the video url with "hooktube." If various agencies wanted to connect dots as to who I am, it would be fairly obvious, given I've just immediately watched that video.

so in this video, you're not recording into Audacity from the microphone on your laptop, but from a radio receiver? Using the specific frequency that you suspect an audio recording device in your house is broadcasting from?

A few notions I would like to put forth. The fact that it's being transmitted by radiowaves and not directly through the web is enough proof that it's not coming from an alphabet agency. pic related

Second, have you tried to locate the device in your house by taking audio from different locations and comparing the relative volume?

Also, this is some incredibly lo-fi audio. It probably is some corporate shitlord private investigators if anything. What do they expect to find out from your spoken word, though?

Suddenly prefer AMD

OP try seeing if you can just give them the information they want. Not sure how you would do that though. Short of waiting for impeding (((suicide))).
Flee the fucking country otherwise because you are literally fucked in everyway possible if you are targeted by that high a level of operations. If you are not knowledgeable pretend not to notice them and study. Learn to dumpster dive and not go to airports. Use a car not in your name or linked to your bank account/buy a bicyle. There's plenty of guides on >>>/pdfs/ on how car tracking works. Get >>>/fit/ you faggot.
If you are knowledgeable you need to make your move as fast as fucking possible before they get organized. Save the fact you can peacefully give them the information they want and not die.

Your a faggot. No that is not enough proof because if (((they))) bought AC based wireless mic's then they could hook it up directly to the copper in the walls. Grab a digital osciliscope it's the only way to be sure in checking. You could use a analoge one too but they are fucking expensive at 400$ minimum. Make sure to buy it in person in cash if at all possible. Remember if it carries electricity it can be used to spy on you unless you KNOW EXACTLY how it works and everything inside of it.

AMD's PSP is the same thing as the intel ME engine. Interesting it only works on hibernation though. Disabling that right now.

tl;dr
Op is fucked if he is not larping and submit to the authorities.

Op here.

So I have consulted some legal advice as well as some close friendos with who contracted/contracting with the feds/mil. I don't think this is being done by the government, I think a private individual is doing all this.

Still haven't found any of the bugs but I have narrowed it down to about three rooms. There are multiple on different freqs.

Also I found something interesting. Its not a bug, its some sort of miniature router(?). I'm not sure what it is but I have a good idea of what it does.

post a pic

Got it

Tear out your walls and look between every stud. It is the only way to be sure.

I think you may have read that wrong

what did you do for this OP ?
also fake death, and be sure the cunts ain't reading this right here, as we speak…

Shoot them for trespassing.

Masturbate loudly and make sure they hear it. Make them squirm.