Thai girls

I thought I might share something with you guys. Here in Norway, we have this thing. If you are an ugly man who never has had any success with women or something similar, a lot of Norwegian men choose to go to Thailand and pick up a young, attractive thai girl and bring her back to Norway. A friend of my father, who at this point is 60 years old, picked up a Thai girl about 10 years ago. What do you think of this?

Degenerate

I think i know what you like :3

no such thing
pathetic af

any white man dating an Asian is because he's a pathetic fuck who can't score with a regular woman.
his betaness will be inevitably transmitted to his offspring.
they should have their balls removed

I'd brutalize that fuckmeat right there alright not really much other purpose they have now do they?

they can only feel big inside yellow smurfs. betafags

What are Norwegian dudes doing dating women. Everyone knows Nordic guys are all faggots, barely better than the niggers and slavs polluting Europe.

I got laid in Thailand last time I visited. That 12 yr girl was surprisingly loose for her age

Norway != Sweden

Say no to 3D is what I say.

What would you do at that age? Date an obese, ugly slob looking for a cuckold to pay for her 3 kids, or breed a tight, young, innocent little asian begging for white babies.

You better take an HIV test.

Australian/Russian man (29) dating a Chinese girl (33) here. Have no complaints - she is cute, cooks well, and is well behaved. Can't really ask for more. My family (whom I have red-pilled to the brink) dislike the idea of my hypocrisy, but this girl is a big upgrade from the hopeless Australian women I used to date.

She was 12, too young for diseases. Also me and her mom inspected her first. She was clean looking so I barebacked that shit

Into the trash you go

All the women in your pictures are ugly. That's my first gripe

My second gripe is how young can you get them? Probably not as young as we'd like so then you are stuck with a 20+yo whore who has had multiple dickings in her life? And you are PAYING for that?

That's just fucking pathetic

The kids in the 2nd pic are hotties

You are indeed a total hypocrite.

Yeah, fuc the NEETSocs bitching about race mixing, OP. At the end of the day if they're happy and raising their mutt kids right, it's better for old/beta men to get an Asian wife instead of shooting a place up or some shit.

I wont try to make myself feel better about it through justification of this predicament, but when it comes to a choice between lonely despair or decent woman…

A lot of Asian women are pure virgins well into their 20's. Not sure how it is in Thailand, but it's definitely true for East Asia.

Yeah and a katana can slice a tank in thirds, if swung properly.

I've fucked 2 asian virgins, but you've never hit a katana against a tank.

If I had a kid that looked nothing like me, I'd treat it like an outsider. It's completely unnatural to race mix. Fuck off with your interracial bullshit, you fucking kike.

If it's for reproduction, at least pick an East Asian girl.

>>>/bog/

I've been debating on just getting a foreign girl for a while now. I'm in the States so to most I'm already considered a "mutt". Most of my mix is German/Polish/English and Spanish(Northern Spain) so I don't think the people of Holla Forums will really give a shit if i take a Asian bride. So far every asian I've met has been really nice to me. They are some of the only women who flirt with me also. I have built up wealth and looked around but white women here don't care. People say "Just improve yourself" I know now they are just people who got lucky or they are young who say that. Men like me want companionship and It's not up to these men to decide if we have it or no. I worked hard to have wealth and a stable life and I will find a women who respects me. People who just use shame wont get anywhere. I used to feel bad all the time because of those kinds of people but all they have accomplished now is showing me i should not care about anyone but myself. This is how you a "Strong" in their mind. So be it, I don't even help out my white friends anymore like I used to. When i see a guy in need i just think "well, if hes to weak to provide for himself then why should i care"? Looking back at the people i know who have used up white girls who have made them cucks now "One of my friends has just became a ultra cuck" I don't want that lifestyle and im sure a lot of men like me also don't want that. So, you can all keep bitching and being upset when men look elsewhere but remember why should you even give a shit what they do if they are "dead ends" in your mind? I lose respect for guys now who just bitch about those men getting foreign women. They just act like the bitchses they fuck and complain all the damn time.

nah i stick to fucking white girls u fags

[email protected]/* */

shamefur dispray

a lot do here also, but im not that fucking desperate.

same in switzerland. Beta cucks import their wives from thailand / phillipines / vietnam / singapur because they are unable to find one here.

In germany it is similar. Germans import their wives from russia and ukraine. Sandniggers import their wives from the mideast region.

Everyone knows you should take a pure arya… uhhhh nevermind

What caused them to do this?

I understand travelling there for sex, but bringing one home, marrying them and having KIDS? Boggles my mind.

does it matter anymore?

Yes, to let it be a lesson so to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Has something similar ever happened in history?

feminism destroyed rome.

This future eliot rodgers

Ya but usually they marry their own westernized onez love white an tend to be mote promiscious

Thoe two younglings in the second pic are delicious

Can't really blame them. Norwegian women don't age well.

I wouldn't touch the westernised ones with a bargepole. Shitty sjw white woman personality, head filled with marxism.

33 years old? lol, you chose de most fcked asian milf twat

It's ok to fuck an asian girl, but do not ever even hint at a relationship. They are for fucking and nothing else.