Universe Thread

The universe is amazing, let's talk about it

it's so big..too big

the universe doesnt exist that is a distraction plot made up by the same globalist jews who want you to believe the earth is round, it is literally just us and then a projection of 'stars'
ever noticed how 'light pollution' near cities makes you see less stars? this is actually because most cities are intentionally oriented at different angles of perspective to the stars, because they have more distractions to keep the population idle
prove me wrong

The universe is boring as shit. It's 99.9999% fucking nothing, and the rest is unreachable by any realistic method, not that you'd want to reach it because it's just empty rocks and empty gas balls of various colors.

You can't get past God's firmament. The earth is not a globe. Get over it, faggot.

I really hope the human race makes it long enough to explore more of the galaxy. I'd love to live long enough to see us start inhabiting other planets.

we're pretty insignificant alright

Don't count on it. You'd be lucky to witness the first man set foot on Mars. There are some things we'll never reach either, space is too vast and everything is speeding away from us at an accelerating pace. Chances are we'll never be able to get out of the Milky Way, let alone reach another galaxy.

If we do reach other places, it won't be with your 'conventional' space ships but rather with drones which will map everything digitally. This is the reality that a lot of people prefer to ignore.

Yea, I don't count it, it's just a nice thought. Do you think we will find a new planet to call home before the human race dies with the earth?

Impossible to predict. A quick google search will tell you that the nearest -suspected- exo-planet is a whopping 50 light years away from us. I'm not sure we'll ever reach that. It's a shitty idea. But then again, no one knows.

Yeah, that's because we've been putting all of our funding into social programs so niggers can get free shit, instead of putting it towards space exploration and technology. Blame the boomers and progressives.

If only things were that simple.

You're right.

Everything sucks because of jews.

No, everything sucks because jews. Obama the nigger sent billions of dollars to Israel for "military" aid and other shit that wasn't even disclosed. Meanwhile, massive corporate lobbies (owned by jews) are funding politicians to create social programs that give poor people food and free shit. Meanwhile we are pretending to battle ISIS and creating proxy wars in the middle east. Everything I just mentioned accounts for probably 90%+ of what the taxpayer's money is going to.

I hope superior beings just blow up Earth. That would be awesome.

That's one of the main reasons I don't have children. We might be closing in on extinction. That and I don't want to lose all my stuff.

I hope they take superior intellects like me and terraform another planet for us.

kek

That is so much war.

False.

Humans already accessed eternal life technologies. Regrowth of missing body at existing body. Thousands of years, and more, of youth.

You're delusional.

Enjoy your awakening…prince/princess.

The fuck are you talking about?

That's not what she said.

fedora etc kek

I'll agree that the user you replied to was fedora as fuck, but I agree with him on rejecting religion. I'm a creationist, but want nothing to do with religion of any kind.