What am I looking at?

What am I looking at?
I left halfchan to avoid this.

dysnomia wants attention

Definitely ridiculous. Won't be long and they last few of us that are left will be gone.

Where did everyone leave to?

420 chan of course.

It's the anniversery of pepe user. July 30th was the say /s4s/ invaded /r9k/ and stole pepe away to make him a popular Twitter meme.

that frog is lame

I think Holla Forums is raiding us

Exactly.

This
I hardly come here anymore.

probably not for himself but to make anons realize just how bad they make the catalog look

t. dysnomia

Shit, you got me.

do it for free pig

While you're at it, could you *please* explain this?

Self-entitled hot piece of shit. Deleted all my anti-pedo posts, right? I assume you were the one that did, or some other dumbass mod. All my posts were good. I support Holla Forums and world peace but you need to be be-headed.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(Public Appeal)
Fuck you, fucking asshole, I didn't do shit! I'm fighting to expose the truth and banning me won't do shit.

Successful appeal.

Fucking niggers

Looks like your post didn't bump correctly.

Dysnomia censors the board so that he doesn't have to deal with pedo drama.
He is fucking lazy and weak.

Guess that's true. I fight with the pedos then fail on purpose. God damn, I must be a bigger fuck than I thought.

They're deleting all pedo-related posts I guess. Even the ones that anger the pedos. Make sense? Everybody should shut the fuck up then.

HAIL KEK

HE TOOK OVER THIS BOARD

No one is going to be happy with that because then neither the pedos or the antis will be able to express themselves.
At least when anti-pedo screeching was allowed the pedos could sit back and let the antis make themselves look like assholes.
Pedo normalization always gains traction when legitimate discussion takes place, so this is the only way for mods to slow the movement down. Because anti-pedo arguments are always shit.

I'm posting the apustaja ones whenever I get bored. Banned from Holla Forums yesterday for that same reason.

Help the helper

Anti-pedo arguments aren't shit. What are you trying to prove by saying that?

Pedos inevitably look good when anti-pedos open their mouths. It makes the powers that be uncomfortable because, for whatever reason, they want adults to be enslaved by repression and children to be oppressed by isolation.

Dumbass. You just want to fuck a child.

Full chan will keep on chugging along for awhile. It's the only real alternative to cuckchan, and the numbers stay about the same day after day. Only way this place will close shop is when the Pig Farmer gets tired of losing money on it and not turning a profit.

You chose poorly.

Seriously, this place is far worse than 4chan. I am not sure why everyone who left 4chan landed here, but obviously nobody is staying but shit tier plebs.

Don't worry about it fams, I like this one better than the original. tbh I used to hate pepes for quite a few years, but this looks good to me

I'm leaving this place for good. It's been a shitty 4 months since I got here. And it's only getting worse. You guys like to midlessly hate Reddit too.

I woke up, I saw the catalog full of pepe threads as usual, stickied them.

There isn't a why.

Praise Kek. Hail Eris. May the gods of entropy have no plan for our poor soul on this journey.

Most pedo-movements are SJW. Fuck that noise.

The pedos of old were chaotic and had no support for LGBT moralfaggotry. We're dealing with a bunch of new-wave SJW crybabies that are sad that they can't be normalfags because the same group of people they want to be a part of destroyed the traditional sense of gender roles.

F

But both of those things are wrong.
Holla Forums has *never* turned a profit. Ever. Jim funds it from profits he makes from 2chan.
And while the "active user" count stays about the same (despite the constant influx of new users from 4chan and /pol), the average PPH has been dropping by 10 a week, every week, for over two months. In March the average PPH was almost 300. It averages right around 100 this week.

I'm back guys.

thenks an0n

The pph hasn't been anywhere near that in over a year nigger. Also, spam =/= real posting.

How come no ones paying attention to this intelligent post?

Pedo pride posts are sarcastic dumbass. Try to prove me wrong. You can't. Not by banning me either :)

nice thumbnail

Just Dysnomia being as cancerous as possible. What we really want to see is mods tripfag more fuck everything up more.

Dysnomia's Nanotech. Big pedophile.

32ch.org

dysnomia's posts are sarcastic dumbass. Try to prove me wrong. You can't. :)

the hell

Yes, they are hell, and confusing

What confuses me is your post. I thought I remember posting the same thing.