youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE
zuriz.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/smashing-the-nucleus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they're retarded

kill yourself faggot

sage goes in all fields

top autism

That's literally it, right? They have no real opinions beyond "da system"

They're just overgrown children who like to smash shit and beat on random people for no good reason, they just use the justification of "fight da system"

Yet internet neonazis trolling jews with echoes of hate on twitter is the problem

We're sick of the armchair revolutionaries and cowards who refuse to actively oppose the fascism that is currently rising all around us.

Capitalism is dying and is killing humanity with it. It is victimizing countless lives every day. Untold lives die on a daily basis due to capitalism. Our planet is being destroyed by capitalism. This is humanity's last chance to overthrow the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie; if we are going to die by the hands of capitalism, we are going to deserve it.

Please just let the world end, its not worth wasting life energy over this shit. At least nuke the planet while you're at it.

>>>Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CoTf7mWIJgo#t=8

wew lad

Sure Holla Forums

The real reason is because communism has failed spectacularly, historically, which practically invalidated the idea forever. It's not like communism is unattractive by itself, just look how many people were drawn to it a few decades ago, young people in swades, pretty much every intelectual was "into" it to varying degrees etc. But after how BTFO it got in the Cold War, it's simply never going to be taken seriously ever again. To begin with the communist has to constantly argue "this wasn't real communism" and even this very argument is parodied so many times people just laugh at it.
Commies have nothing left. They cannot hope for people to change their minds, or for capitalism to collapse by itself, or any other such means to achieve their goal. They have nothing left. NOTHING but their hatred for Capitalism. And so they are only motivated by hatred. Which is why they are willing to do absolutely anything to see capitalism fail, even if it doesn't really do anything, because there is nothing left for them in this world except that. If they didn't fight the pointless fight, there is only suicide.

Doesn't change the fact that he was smiling tbh

He still got his shit kicked in, wasn't smiling after that

If it was a bunch of masked nazis ganking some leftist Holla Forums would probably be praising them as valiant Aryan warriors.

That beatdown was pretty weak though. I was hoping to see a proper asskicking. Someone should have just grabbed a cudgel whacked that fucker on the back of the head so hard his eyes popped out.

where do you think you are?

they're edgelords who dont understand that they're only further alienating working class people from leftism

Haven't they done a lot of good work for lower-class people? I don't think we should dismiss antifa just because middle-classers look at them and think "thugs".

attacking people with quasi-fascist beliefs won't earn the sympathy of the working class. violence against reactionaries only works in the favor of the right-wing by reinforcing the victim complex it has developed.

Antifa is literally bunch of thugs with an anti-fascist theme. Nothing more. And it's pretty damn ridiculous to say they helped the lower-class, considering even I can accept that fascism, in the blissfully short period of time it lasted, helped the poor people economically far better than a bunch of violent, riot-loving thugs ever could.

All you're doing is being complicit in the violence against people that believe differently than yourself, which is no better than what's done on Holla Forums.

Hello, fellow leftist!

No, I'm just a pacifist is all. If antifa wanted to be legitimately against fascism, it could be and very easily. The totalitarianism of it alone functions as a great basis on which to create anti-fascist messaging. Simply pointing out how controlled someone can and likely will be through it is off-putting in and of itself to the point that I don't think many people would go for it. Most people know fascism through their WW2 class, which does a terrible job of covering fascism itself amidst all of the speak of Hitler and how the US bombed Japan. Then these people get older and start following the shit while not knowing how bad and destructive it really is.

I find it very telling that anytime someone doesn't advocate for violence against people with different political viewpoints, you try to pretend as though they're something that they're not, though. How sad an individual you must be to think the solution to the problem is just to endorse people that break anything in their path and beat people that they even just suspect of being fascist.

ok

Fascism isn't going to be curbed by logical discourse. It's an illogical ideology by design.

Skinheads beat them up in the streets but when they fight back liberals on Holla Forums call them fascist.

I'd honestly like to see a commie address these points. Capitalism has produced an enormous abundance of resources, getting humanity closer to a post-scarcity world in a way that communist societies never have.

Antifa on the other had have just broke shit and, depending on the country, are seen as more irritating than right-wing groups.

Try leaving your mum's basement sometimes.

How the hell can you compare antifa to capitalism? Are you retarded?

Modern antifa was a response to neonazi gangs in the nineties. Boneheads used to terrorize the streets, beating up random people they don't like, mostly immigrants, punks, gays, etc. The reason they don't do it anymore is because people got fed up with it, organized antifa and beat the shit out of them. The very reason most people don't see fascists as a legitimate threat today is antifa's existence, they just don't know enough about history and street politics to realize this.

Almost all of the points are due to technological advances that have nothing to do with capitalism and everything to do with human labor and ingenuity. Capitalism just figured out a way to monetize it.

Strictly in the first world. Global hunger is still an issue despite the fact that we produce enough to feed the entire planet. The profit motive incentivizes the inefficient distribution we currently have.

Fascists do seem like the kind of retard that whips a sword around in a gun fight.

Why does the far-right always copy the leftist aesthetics? Are they too retarded to come up with something on their own?

Yes

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=qbwVSEIpOn8&feature=youtu.be

You say I defended the merits of fascism, yet you can't point out how, unless you're actually so fucking stupid as to assert that breaking shit is helping poor people. Please, PLEASE explain how your thought processes work, because that's some ridiculous shit to go to.

I disagree. I think people become fascists because they don't understand what it is, and when they become upset at the system, they go to whatever they think the system hates the most. Schools spend so little time on fascism, only saying, "IT'S BAD, KIDS, IT'S BAD," without going into depth on as to WHY it's bad, so these people go, "Ah, they clearly hate this, and I hate them. I'll become a fascist!" It's just stupid, spoiled people rebelling against whatever their parents say, basically, and I think all but the most extreme of them could be persuaded through discourse. People seem to forget that we have a gift that no other has: Speech. Wild animals fight because they can't speak, so the only way to get the other animals to understand is through violence. Humans are capable of far more than that, and every time we commit or condone acts of violence purely because someone has a differing opinion, we just lower ourselves to something that we're better than. All antifa is doing is making the fascists more extremist and less likely to see reason, and the same applies to fascist skinheads towards antifa. Frankly, antifa are just left-leaning skinheads, and that's how they should be treated. Nothing more.

Except the first guy is an idiot, because there was nobody around in Germany at the time to efficiently debate it. Germany was starving and flocked to the guy that promised he'd feed them. That's a drastically different situation to now, don't you think?

Hitler's quote doesn't specify violence. Indeed, violence was attempted towards fascism to begin with when it was still a relatively small party in the early '20s, and we see how well that worked out.

Did I say it was good for the poor? No. I said it did more for the poor than people that break shit. All you've done is repeat your last comment without explaining how people that break shit are helping poor people.

and people wonder why they get called entitled…

By disrupting fascists from organizing. What are you doing?

Of course the bonehead focuses solely on color. And people wonder why fascists are considered disingenuous…

Except that fascists organizing isn't breaking things and costing even non-fascists money. Pray tell, when's the last time you say some fucking skinhead deathsquad walking about the place? It's been a while, because all that is is a fucking death sentence by the police. But violence and destruction in the same of "fighting fascism!" is suddenly justified. Violence and destruction is violence and destruction, no matter who commits it.

Stop defending your left-wing skinheads and accept them for what they are: Thugs.

You're doing nothing but picking fights in public with inbred skinheads. Actual fascists are sad little shits that plan in the back room. You can only fight them by being better at them at politics.

Other than the direct parodies satirizing "Good Night, White Pride", where is the aesthetic "ripping off the entire design?"

They don't do that anymore because antifa keeps them in check. They used to, and if you disband antifa, they will do it again. In some places like Greece they already do.

And they still do it though, especially ultras.

Groups like Golden Dawn are populated by literal retards that have to get reigned in by the police because they aren't even stable enough to be useful.

Let us know when the next Night of the Long Knives comes. Then we'll bring our pieces.

Wow what a surprise

lol

Exactly. Antifa kept them in check to the point that they used to be afraid to show their faces in public. The police didn't have shit to do with it.

No, I mean actual morons, not people with logically unsound beliefs.

ANONYMOUS DOES NOT FORGET GUISE :DDDD

The problem is that those resources are owned and controlled by a minority of Earth's population. "Redistribution of wealth" is a dangerous communist sentiment and these resources will never reach the majority.

[citation needed]

Most of the world lives in squalor. Do you think the majority of the 1+ Billion Chinese and 1+ Billion Indians live in 2 or 3 bedroom apartments with kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms, complete with refrigerators, toasters, microwaves, like you do?

This is in spite of capitalism. Charitable organizations, like WHO and Doctors Without Borders, have been doing a lot of work in this direction with very little funding. Imagine if the ~600 Billion a year the United States spends on the military and "defense" was spent on eradicating disease?

The FAO estimates there are 795 million hungry people in the world. Yet the world produces enough food to feed everyone. Capitalism is just very inefficient at distributing products.

worldhunger.org/2015-world-hunger-and-poverty-facts-and-statistics/

Again, this is despite Capitalism. For example Jonas Salk, who invented the polio vaccine, could have patented it and made Billions, yet he gave it away for free.

"I feel that the greatest reward for a job well done is an opportunity to do more." ~ Jonas Salk

Yes, that is a true statement.

Many die extracting resources from the Earth in sub-human conditions, many die in conflicts and wars that happen because of Capitalism (fighting over control over aforementioned resources and capital in general), many starve, &c.

The fact is we have an abundance of food, resources, technology, yet it all goes to the top 20% of the Human population, 80% of the World lives on less than $10 a day.

Shit is fucked and you're not helping.

You're either a piss ignorant little liberal dipshit, or Holla Forums which is it?

The default state of the world is squalor and poverty. This is a problem I run into talking to people on the left over and over. Do you think as time has gone on, peoples lives have gotten worse?

You say that most of the world lives in squalor. I'll agree for argumentation purposes. That doesn't change the fact that the world is getting objectively better. A thousand years ago, ALL of the world was in squalor. Take for example where I live, in Australia. Much has been made here about the oppression of the aboriginals. There is indeed a massive gap between them and everyone else in terms of health, wages and standard of living. Even still, in the remote communities where they live, their shockingly low life expectancy is decades better than what it was before colonialism. They have running, clean water. They have electricity. The same can be said for other poor minorities all over the world, too. Yes, there are vast swathes of people all over the planet that live in poor conditions. But those conditions, poor as they are, are objectively better than they would have ever had at any point in history.

Capitalism is not incompatible with charity, and capitalism is the system that has catapulted the world into such success that it has the disposable income that can be spent on charity to begin with

Forcibly seizing wealth from private citizens to pay for expansionism is hardly capitalism. Capitalism requires a voluntary exchange of goods, something a government is not capable of.

The fact that you don't even have enough grasp of basic history says a lot about how fruitful trying to educating you is going to be.

Literally good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE

Doesn't Holla Forums do the same thing to an over powered level?

kek

Shouldn't all namefags kill themselves?

Heh, do you even READ faggot?

I laugh every time at the very idea of Antifa - leftists fighting. Lmao, if you actually had the strenght and the physicality to beat people up you would be right wing. Thats why you need the police to protect your ass and dont dare to fight without less than a 5:1 ratio. A proper nationalist can take atleast 3 of you soft bodied, weak minded nu-males at the same time.

Under capitalism people live better lives than ever before, dingus. That doesn't necessarily say that capitalism is the best system out of all hypothetical systems that could exist, but the burden of proof is on you to show how your system would improve the lives of people

Is that why the police lines are always facing us, and not you? And I mean always. :^)

Soft cowards.

This is why leftism is fucking dead.

It's a paraphrase of a real quote by Hitler, fascist snake.

zuriz.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/smashing-the-nucleus/

Kill yourself. When the revolution comes, we won't be so merciful.

This. Holla Forums is a shithole

Is that right? Every time i see nationnalist marches they are behind the cops and also crying when the local Antifa comes around.

Antifa is full of idpol reddit cancer. I'm on strike until the fash kick the shit out of these idiots enough that they learn not to demonize me. Gives me plenty of time to lift.

That is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Thanks for your opinion. Enjoy the taste of fash boot.

do i even need to explain where you are wrong?

Holla Forums Ive had it up to here with your bullshit!
Stop reading stirner right now and close that OC meme youre making in paint and GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE

Please…go outside and get a perspective on what active groups are actually doing!
Im sick of seeing every thread that mentions Antifas or anyone not memeing in thier revolutionary basement getting flooded with uninformed garbage opinions.
Stop…fucking stop.