How did we go from this to this? how did the previous owners of 2channel who datamined and sold user info...

how did we go from this to this? how did the previous owners of 2channel who datamined and sold user info, come to find themselves owning the biggest anonymous imageboards online? why did hottolink (owned by koki uchiyama, hiroshima's business partner) uchiyama's hottolink ran a paid service to delete posting on 2channel sign a deal with foursquare 4 days before hiroshima bought 4chan?

THIS AND MORE, TONIGHT WITH JESSE VENTURA

You ask a lot of questions. Maybe you should ask a lot less. You know, for your own good.

Good job, you figured out that the owners do it for money and not so you can fap to traps.
GROW UP, FAGGOT!

remember /newspaper/ is still not deleted

Yeah, god forbid retailers provide us with the goods and services we actually want.

the fuck are you trying to say? its an improvement
4chan was already doing all of it you are accusing and even way more worse shit, that we now dont need to deal with

it's not about how bad or good things are. it's about how these 3 fuckers, who were the business partners on a japanese imageboard, saw an opportunity to do what they did in japan to a whole new demographic. how the same fuckers who used to work together, now own rivaling sites and curse at each other whenever they can. and people are buying into this bullshit. people are rooting for one side, as if it was any better than the other, when they were all spawned by the same swamp. now we know, that 8ch isn't any better. that Sunshine is real, and what's coming is worse. as if jim doesn't report to fbi already

Wrong question.

The right question is "What does the future of 8ch look like?"
The answer is that it will look remarkably like endchan. Holla Forums will retain a little activity, but it will mostly be used by people testing their raid techniques and floodspamming. You can not et people to post good quality OC in an environment like it currently has. You have to show them that you are capable of keeping the shit out before people will be willing to invest in the site again. That has not been happening, and it can't happen with a board owner who is unwilling to take the steps necessary to do so. So the fate is sealed. Holla Forums will never get any better, it will only get worse.

pic related
24hour post average is now below 100, exactly on the schedule I predicted months ago

It doesn't matter how we got here, what matters is that there is no future here unless you like raids and spam. Because everything else Holla Forums has to offer can be had at other places without all the bullshit.

He sort of has to.
He is wanted for tax evasion in the US, so they really have him over a barrel.

You got a source for that?

tbh i wouldn't listen to anything this guy says because he never explains his reasoning and he doesn't seem like he's capable of actualizing his idealism.

Really makes you think.

good vid, tho the "meme scene" really ruined it

hotwheels was logging userdata before jim fully took over and fled the planet before facing the consequences. If I ever see that faggot I am gonna flip his wheelchair on behalf of all the users, who built his dream, who he then fucked over. Even a cripple doesn't deserve respect if he fucks over his userbase. and this faggot does Jim's work regardless of how much it fucks the users.

What's mootikins doing these days?

there was an internet war and we lost
Chans are dead and run by money hungry sharks.
They don't cut us right out cause it would be to obvious, so we will go little by little until only normalfags remain.
Its the end of our era

prove you are not a newfag

'bout fucking time
the summer was becoming unbearable

I think you're just trying to dramatize everything. FBI has nothing to do with Holla Forums. All our posts(and all my pedo posts) were satirical.

I don't work for Jim. I'm here until this place dies and then I move where everyone else moves and become user again.

BRING

BACK

MOOT

he works in google now? isnt he? he probably makes enough money to support an imageboard if he ever consider starting one, again

Hmm, and I think we should listen to him because even though he doesn't explain his reasoning and doesn't seem capable of actualizing his idealism (whatever the fuck that means), he is in fact correct.

Google
Here's a coupon
←————–

Thanks! I could use one of those.

I don't suppose you would be willing to share with us your criteria for what constitutes "dies" in this case?

cancer never dies, least no this kind of cancer

moot hated /b with a faggotry passion.

He was just tsundere

No, he legit hated Holla Forums, that's why he made /r9k/.

hotwheels gave a fuck about this place. We need him back or a site admin that actually does. Fuck Jim. He doesn't care. There's no passion or love for anons behind that fat Jew faggot like nigger licker dick cheese bacon cuck's face

@Everyone saying Hotwheels was good
Jim may be a Jew who out Jewed all the other Jews by pulling the strings to benefit himself.
But fucking Hotwheels is an autistic sperg who got lucky because Holla Forums was going to migrate anyways so he was the first person to offer them a home even though he didn't care about them at all.
Fuck Hotwheels, praise Jim, at least Jim was smart and based enough to anally rape all the other site owners.

ow my brain.

weirdo.

Nigger

This freak likes to spout nonsense

For you

No one got lucky. The game's called stragedy. Learn it. Help you win arguments

What
I think you mean strategy, stragedy is a failed strategy.

Go ahead and be a wise fat ass.

I already am though.
I'm just not fat.

so you're okay with jim migrating from a market to another to exploit the users? you're okay his deceptiveness and his obvious lies?

I never said Jim was good, just that Hotwheels was worse.

I'd like to know what a Libertarian cripple sees in Holla Forums to have allowed them so much leverage. What did/does he hate so much about Holla Forums? Why does it always come back to taking Holla Forums down? Even before HW sold to Jim, he was making comments against Holla Forums and against warnings of trying to attract the Reddit crowd. Does he blame Holla Forums for 8ch never taking off and becoming a failure? Does he blame Holla Forums for his own shortcomings?

That is not what happened.
Jim staged an anonymous raid and tricked HW into giving it to him for security purposes. It was a hijack, plain and simple.

Hes a code monkey at google last I checked

It's funny. I can't really bring myself to hate m00t

He seems like a genuinely nice guy irl, and I never got the feeling that he was fucking up 4chan on purpose

It always felt like he was just kind of impulsive and lazy, rather than outright malicious

this

hotwheels was a short sighted aggressive retard who acts as if he's hot shit for taking advantage of 4chan drama

You mean aside from being pals with Zoey, Sarkisean, banning all goobergate discussion, deleting /new/, /r9k/, and Holla Forums?

HW blames everyone for fucking things up when it was his management that did in the end. Appealing to Holla Forums is his last option to get any leverage in the entire site.

At the time of these events I couldn't care less about people calling out hotwheels. Now that I see that tweet I truly realize that hotwheels is in fact crapperwheels. Him and his fucking encouragement of inter-board drama. Whatever and good riddance.