What is your record amount of faps in 1 day? i think mine is 10 or 11

what is your record amount of faps in 1 day? i think mine is 10 or 11.

how long do you last?

it boggles how you're the only tripfag that doesn't get shit on very often. fuck you i hope you lose all your family members

3 times.

also, and btw,that pic is reason why i replied to this thread: i used to do that to my sister when she didnt want me cumming in her mouth.

thanks OP. brought back memories.

*my mind

post sister

why so rude?

not home. sorry.

Yea same. Probably around 10
Back in middle school I had just found out about p2p stuff and used to download tons of new (to me) hentai and cp at the same time but it'd take all day with our slow connection. And I couldn't be on all day so what I had to do was secretly keep the PC running all night and quickly wake up super early to change the filenames so my parents wouldnt see THEN run home after school to get there before my parents came home from work to watch and fap

fap and cum
fap and cum
fap and cum
fap and cum again
etc…etc….
Probably around 10 times in the short span of 1.5-2hrs. Then my dick was dead for like 2 days

Sometimes I used to get so horny in my teens that I'd rub my dick raw but only make it worse. It'd take half a day or even just a day to heal back then but I used to masturbate so frequently that I remember I went a whole MONTH of having my dick raw just cuz I couldn't fucking stop touching my dick. Literally peeling skin on my dick head and it hurt so bad when I peed or moved but i couldn't fucking stop masturbating to save my life. It took me having surgery and being on bed-rest to stop me touching my dick.(Surgery wasn't dick related btw). I was basically asleep all day for 2 weeks straight when my dick healed properly

Then I went back to jerking that shit off everyday. But, now since I'm older, I know I can't rub raw anymore. Shit hurts too much and it takes me like a week to heal even a minor injury due to my old age.

In my teens I remember very frequently masturbating and having trickles of blood on my hands afterwards. I'd sometimes cry while jerking it the pain was so intense but felt so fucking good at the same time.

i still remember the most ive cum in one day.

do not recommend. if nothing comes out, its time to stop

probably 6 or something

i never have the presence of mind to count.

i just remembered that you've very older than i am. will you please accept my apology, daddy?

how old?

dirty old man

obvious FBI is obvious

lel, a neighbor kid did 35 in one day. This was more than 10 years ago when I lived in the same building as him.

don't you die after 40 or so?

DATAMINING THREAD

I don't count. I just keep going until I start shooting blanks

how so?

mutilated american fag detected

I think 3 times, mabye 4 but definitely not more. I'm drained of all energy and couldn't go on if I wanted to, and my dick would be too sore to do it more anyways. Sex record for a day is 3.

i think sex record for me is 6 or 7 over the course of the day. after the third time, it somehow got easier to blow another load over and over. her pussy was really sloppy after all that lol

Jesus fuck dude, I couldn't go on like that many times. My dick usually gets pretty sore after the 2nd time, so 3 times sex on the same day is a miracle for me.

What was your longest session? Mine was ~2 hours, but only thanks to Jägermeister, and it was really diffictul to cum for me, I think I didn't even cum at the end, while my ex gf came 5 times.

How often is she up for it?

she was pretty bad about wanting sex nonstop. she came over and said she had been maturbating all day, i just got home from work, a few minutes after we fucked, she would just bend over and keep asking for me to fuck her over and over, pull her panties down, fuck her, then pull them back up lol

probably 45 minutes. she usually keeps making herself cum while we fuck, lick her off a couple times, and she still wants to fuck and keep cumming. yes, its very sore afterward. it was so painful the next day.