On a scale of melancholy to suicide, how depressed are you right now?

On a scale of melancholy to suicide, how depressed are you right now?

If I had a painless method, I'd probably not be around.

The world needs you. You're special

no it doesn't, and no I am not

This is a good impression of you

pussy. MAN THE FUCK UP AND DO IT.

There is no such thing as a painless method, it will always hurt those who love you

Good job!

What if no one loves you?

I

Then you fucked up.

that metaphor is for things that aren't possible.

no body cares about me, and besides after you're dead you can't care about things like that

you're still a pussy

What do?

field strip gun

You won't do anything I hope. I made a suicide joke with guns but deleted it because I don't want to go Hell. Jesus loves his chidren.

I want niggers to leave >:(

good luck

This you are more likely to lose your hand than successfully fire that thing.

Came home tired after working with lazy niggers

For that price, name something better. seriously thinking about buying a handgun and been researching the taurus pt111, seem like a decent gun for the price.

SCCY without the safety

Every night I go to sleep hoping that I never wake up.

What's worse than suicidal? Like, what's that called?

See if you can get a hat trick.

Shoot yourself thrice. In the head.

Am I the only one here who isn't depressed? Maybe it's a Holla Forums thing. I just saw this on the front page. I barely ever come here.

Jews are subverting fucking white male Holla Forumstards to kill themselves

i am le tired

I want summer to end, and for anyone that has ever used reddit here to leave.

Not just them but they do have some effect

for that reason alone you deserve it

I'm on Lexapro
SSRI's make it impossible for you to cry or get sad. Kinda scary. It also limits your ability to laugh and get excited about things, though not as severely as sadness. Sadness basically ceases to exist on these things.

You don't know depression until you lose the ability to sleep. Then you're fucked.

Why are people implying that everyone here is depressed. Is this some JIDF psyops?
I fucking happy as a pupper.

Just another datamining thread.

it's a 24 hour op by the goldenbergs.

At the moment I can't really complain.
I wish I had someone or something to fuck besides my hand.
But I have a job with money.
Getting a car soon, so that is good.
I am "happy" happy but I am just above Melancholy.
I am hoping next year I will be "happy" happy.

Sorry, I am not "happy" happy. Typo.

At this point i identify with the scum of the Earth.what's the point in making things better when people don't want better for themselves? i'm starting to like it when people get what they want and not what they need, as in, rape and murder when they vote for shit policies worldwide. why hasn't anyone started any large-scale death cults dedicated to making the world a shittier place for fun?

You don't want to be dead. And the fact that you're posting here proves it.

So since you're here now, mind to tell us a bit more?

a bit more?
about what?

I am never happy due to being racially aware and redpilled. I might read some books on nihilism to cheer me up.

Enjoy losing a hand and still being alive.

Apathy. Wake up, work, get home, watch anime or play vidya without much investment, go to sleep, repeat. Don't really feel anything doing any of those things and life seems to be in a constant state of fast forward, which is kinda convenient because life is basically just a way to kill time until time kills you. I also cut contact with all my former friends and acquaintances (that was on my initiative, and they resisted for a while). Sometimes I wonder why I don't take the shortcut and kill myself, but then I remember I'm too apathetic to do it.

No point in doing anything. Only reason I stay with my job is to avoid physical discomfort due to being homeless. Already went to a psychiatrist and took the magic pills, but they only made it worse, so I dropped that shit. |I'm not complaining, though, because this doesn't hurt or feel bad or anything. It just doesn't really feel like anything, sort of like seeing your life move by as a movie you are watching in a haze lazily in the sofa at midnight instead of actively participating in it.

Somewhere between Chester and Robin / 10

Sex toys?

Goddammit, guys…

The fuck you want us to do? Wear a cape and fight crime?

just reading that made me sad

I kinda wish we could form an tech enclave and work on gene modding, and AI, then take over the world with super humans and AI god, and kill all the normal-fags who are on the iphone 900

Not all heroes wear capes, but yeah. Every man, woman and child should be doing their duty of slapping the shit out of any criminal they see. Not just legally recognized criminals either. If I see any crime against humanity being commited whether Big Brother has it on paper or not, I slap a nigga's shit and you should, too.

Sometimes I'll go a couple days without sleep, but I've been like that since I was kid. What I'm really bothered by is the fact that I very rarely dream and even then they're very mundane. It's not that I've ever been particularly impressed by dreaming, it's just kind of annoying to remember laying in bed for hours, losing consciousness, then getting up. Everything's one long day and I'm constantly bored. I used to drink and smoke to fill the void, but in all honesty violence was the only vice I found amusing. I'd kill myself if the thought of dying didn't bore me more than living, and I can't even physically or emotionally abuse anyone for fear of going to prison. I hope at least my death will be amusing, but I have no expectations and can only wait for it.

Is it really sad if it doesn't hurt? I'm not in pain, I'm just completely unmotivated, with no drive for anything and no sense of purpose in life, but just barely enough will to keep going on the daily routine out of a survival instinct. If I end up commiting suicide at some point, though, who cares anyway? I don't since I won't miss anything (I mean, dead people don't really regret anything due to being dead), and there isn't anyone in my life who would, either. Not anymore, at least. Well, maybe my boss, up to the point he gets a substitute.

Logically speaking, I can sort of see suicide that as the most desireable outcome, but I suppose my survival instinct combined with my apathy (and my fear for physical pain or failed attempts turning me into a maimed individual with no capacity to try again) end up steering me away from that path, and probably will forever, or at least until I'm old enough to have health problems that will become more cumbersome than taking a magnum pill.

Well, since I'm 33 and went through it all, I highly doubt it. I'm at the end of the journey of self discovery or whatever it is you wanna call it, and I'm not amused. Not that I care anyway.

Personally, I wouldn't see the point in it, and wouldn't have the motivation to do it as well.

Well, maybe if there is a window of opportunity - as in, you are walking around, see a criminal act in progress and decide to intervene (unsure if I would, personally). But that depends on fate / luck / what have you putting a criminal in your path. But to turn that into a lifestyle or your will to live or whatever, then you will have to actively look for criminals. And that is just asking to be killed, unless you wanna become a cop. But that also is just asking to be killed, at least in some countries.

Dude, go sell that and use the proceeds to have a great day.

There is so much to live for.

something to do

Doing fantastic. Got out of an abysmally dark chapter of my life by way of near death experience. Saving up for a new car, exercise a lot, good friends, awesome doge, awesome family. Couldn't complain if I tried.

But to do something, you need motivation in the first place, unless it is something done out of necessity, like working, which we are all forced to do in one way or another for survival. I could find things to do just to occupy myself, but that quest for time wasters would be fated to fail if they end up not amusing you or motivating you. I remember doing a lot of things out of my comfort zone in the past, like taking dance classes, doing volunteer work, going out to parties and doing an honest attempt at socializing (even being succesful at that) and stuff like that as an honest attempt to find either meaning in life or in an activity or as a way of entertaining myself / getting motivation / wasting time, but nothing could really get me going, which is why I gave up beyond the bare minimum like anime / games / reading.

If there is no point, why do it? Do people really do pointless things if they can choose not to do them? Unless it's out of hope for something - like going out to a random place or aimlessly walking in the hopes you will end up finding someone to befriend, or a cute girl you may end up being able to talk to - do people still do things they are not obligated to do? And if so, why?

Good to hear, user. I am also doing amazing. I went out on a date with the cutest girl at my church. I'm not even the greatest looking guy compared to some of the other single guys there, but I got up the courage and I asked her. She said yes, and we had a great time together.

my logic is that humans found meaning in a god they made up, but with technology making life easier the need for those gods has been lowered, but with the god being dead, the meaning we once found in the gods has gone with it, and humans are falling into existential nihilism. The solution? Make another god, but this time give substance via technology.
Make a form of consciousness that will be able to get a level so much above us that we can only call it a god.

just like, make your dreams be memes
If you want to commit sudoku in an honabarru way, rob a bank, and use the money to fund a secret orion torchship

Kick ass, dude. Plans for a second date?

Yeah, I agree. I think we all strive to find some kind of meaning to our existence, and the easiest way is through religion, but some can find it in the pursuit of their craft, on being part of something bigger than themselves (a company, the army or whatever), family or even helping people. When we don't find it, we might compensate with entertainment or hobbies, or even drugs, sometimes to the point of self destruction. I couldn't find it, so I just wander aimlessly in a stupor of sorts. Maybe I would be well served in the "belong to a collective as a cog in the machine" category, but I couldn't find a proper one so far.

An artificial god would be interesting. I just suspect that same god would end up killing us once they realized how inadequate we were compared to it. Besides, if we make something, and that something is "bigger" than ourselves, what's stopping that same thing from making lesser artificial beings that are better than humans?

Somehow this is making me remember Deus Ex.

Doing really well actually. I met a cute funny girl a couple weeks ago and it's escalated until dating. A few days ago something happened that freaked me out that I'd scared her off but we spent today together and she was very happy and comfortable around me. We ended the night cuddling at the park and having a long conversation. All signs point to this being a lasting relationship.

do you kill ants simply because you of higher intelligence then them. No. It is very unlikely to want to kill us because it smarter then us. I don't know what it will do, maybe we'll be it's hobby, and it make us into something of higher consciousness, maybe it will leave to the space, maybe it will think of method of living where everyone feels fulfilled and happy.

*Into dating

Pretty good actually, I just found out that a girl I went to highschool with is a prostitute, and I'm going to trick her in to coming to an appointment and then threaten to expose her if I don't get freebies.

I'm also going to extort information about various people we mutually know.

28 kv
depression for years, some type of anxiety issue also, possibly sperg tendencies

it's only getting worse. can no longer legitimately feel joy or interest or fun. just pale reflections of such. can no longer entertain complex interactions

look like shit, bald/haggard, obviously long term stressed

Ive been depressed for so long ive forgotten how to be happy. Just waiting for something tramatic to happen but its probably not going to happen Sincr i dont have the motivation to put myself in a life changing situation. Im breathing but i am not living. Im not suicidal, but that pain you get when youre suicidal is so vitalizing so powerful that it opens up new thoughts and opportunity. I envy those who are in such emotional state. For i am now just drifting by waiting for death.

Somewhere between malaise and ennui.

Dispite how much i try, deep down i will never be the same person i once was. And this sadness will always be there.

In case you are still around

First: >>>/suicide/
Second: get a better gun. That taurus is going to blow up in your hand.

Anything that bothers you.

COWARDS

it has been about 4 years since existential pain and chronic depression started. It doesn't affect me anymore and I am used to it.

My life isn't that painful or hard but I dont enjoy life anymore. If I had a gun I'd shoot my head immediately. I don't care if some people love me. Why would I care about them if I don't love them?

I can't jump off the building or hang myself cuz I am too pussy to do that. I want fast and painless death.

I cut myself yesterday again to mitigate the suicidal thoughts. I'd say I'm pretty deep rn

What kind of sissy cares?

see webm

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED
I WANT TO SLEEP
MUMMYYYYYYYYY

I don't have a real reason to off myself. I don't have a bad. I haven't had to work yet, and I don't really want anything besides a soft femdom sexbot that is out of the uncanny valley, and act like a human, but those aren't real yet
I don't know, I just looked at life for what it is, and decided I don't really want to continue with it.

As soon as I think of a good idea for a second date I'm gonna try. Thing that sucks is that she will go back to school in another state in about 3 weeks. I'm not sure what to do about that. I really like this girl, but I know that her focus is on school above all else right now. When I first met her she was talking about and planning on doing all kinds of stuff together.

Then out of nowhere everything changed and she told me she didn't want a relationship, didn't really want to be around me all the time, didn't want to talk all the time. And she kinda distanced herself from me. I was depressed for a while. This was a few weeks ago. Then we met up at a church related event last week, and she was super excited to see me. We went to the dance together, and when a slow dance song came on I asked her to dance then I asked her out. I'm still surprised she agreed after all that happened. So this situation is kinda complex. I'm a convert to this religion, and the girls are just different. I'm still trying to figure them out. A friend of mine who has been in this church his entire life told me "just take it super slow, and you will get your girl". So that's what I'm trying to do right now.

Why don't you go and look for a job then? Working isn't just there to earn money. It brings satisfaction to you when you finish a day knowing that you've done something productive.

You'll also be rewarded with growing social skills and a bigger self-confidence while dealing with other people over there. Might even find friends and/or a girl you like around them.

The point is you'll stop thinking about yourself like you're not worth anything. As long as you stay in this believe you keep digging yourself deeper into depression.

No, you looked at life for what it is from your personal point of view. And it is up to you to jump over your shadow and live your life in a meaningful way.

Life is about more than femdom sexbots.

well, i am not very smart, and not willing to play the corporate game, so the only job I'll be able to get is shit-tier.
as for friends I'd never liked having them, as for the girl thing, I have this little voice in the bad of my head saying that "she is a hypergamous whore that is trying to get something out of me, don't trust her, and never turn my back to her." and if that is true or not, I can't say, but I don't really want to try to get rid of it.
according to Blaise Pascal, my view is the most objective one. not trying to bash yours, but if you think you matter, and get meaning from you mattering, then your view isn't supported by what we can see and measure That humans are insignificant, and if you died tomorrow, the universe wouldn't really care. The only way humans can live this is by distracting themselves from it, but I never cared for vices, my stupidity keeps me from achieving, and my misanthropy keeps me from connecting with people to distract myself, so I am left nothing but the time it takes for me to work up the courage to off myself.

life would be way better with them tho

I am really happy.

Depends on what kind of work you do. Office work is anything but edifying, for example.

Life has no meaning but the one you give to it. People like you and me just gave up on finding one, but having meaning, even if it's a fake one, would probably be better for us. Fake happiness is indistinguishable from true happiness.

you think a hobby is a good way to find meaning?

'Trying to figure out how to turn off my emotions until I can run away from this craphole'/10

Your scale of depression-meter is too two dimensional
I will add a third dimension to it
I AM FUCKING SERIAL-HOMICIDE-DEPRESSED