I'm watching a Mister Metokur video and my girlfriend asked me just now why we can't see his face...

I'm watching a Mister Metokur video and my girlfriend asked me just now why we can't see his face. I told her that's his thing, that some people do that, and that he's protecting his identity. She said "he could be a she".
Then, at the end of the video, she said again "I think that guy could be a woman".
I said "could be, but I don't think so".
And then, finally, she said "I'm SURE that's a woman".

Any proof that he's a man?

Can confirm:
Jim is a qt3.14 loli.

His voice. His name.

People can lie about their name, and the voice can be altered with sophisticated audio software and Mad MAD MAAAAD skills, bro.

Your (((girlfriend))) is programming you to be attracted to girlish-sounding boys so she can film you taking it up the butt from a tranny.

What if hes a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be an alien pretending to be a man that is pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man running a youtube channel?

his humor isn't that of a 3DPD

Can confirm, wymenz aren't able to do this kind of humor.

My GF doesn't understand English, so she didn't get the humour. She just heard a guy talking.
And somehow thought he could be a woman.

hmmm…he still hasn't told us how old his dick is

that might be because he doesn't have a dick!

we need to get jesshe ventura onto this, it's a conspiracy!

that is great. he most likely isn't

Isn't jim a fatass who fucks Filipino lady boys

No, Jim is a boy who fucks fatass Filipino ladies.

He fingered a girl on a stream.

Also I think your girlfriend might be retarded OP, my condolences.

Proof?

It's on youtube somewhere. What user described isn't even the half of it.

Jim was drunk at the time if I remember correctly. Fingering a zipper head who is also a youtuber. In a stream where KoP is unironically spouting Holla Forums memes, completely unaware of anything going on around him. All the while sargon is in the stream with them just laughing his ass off.

I agree. Unless we get an uncensored picture of his penis there is no way we can tell. That is the only way to definitively solve the issue of Mister Metokurs gender.

now giv dic pic

trans "gf" =/= a real gf

This is a photo of Jim.

find it faggot

Can't find the clip. I never watched the fuIl stream, I just saw the short clip someone posted. Tried to find it again, but no luck.

Glad I could help

Jesus fucking christ, it's even worse than I remember.

Alejandro is that you?

Using voice changers to make your voice female isn't possible if your voice is deep/masculine enough, which his obviously is

here's jim's response to your shitty thread. Glad I could help.

King of Holla Forums here. I've verified that this is Jim

appreciate your help, bryan.

My sides fucking split every time I listen to this.

thats not Jim in that picture, hes using it for some retarded reasons

Doesn't she do his artwork and such for his vids?

When does it get to the good part?

Here you go

When is it faggots?

it's throughout the whole video.

he has parts of himself plugging at least 2 of jayd3's holes at all times for the entire stream.

What are you watching, then?

Their brain just works differently. Guys will laugh at almost anything remotely funny, might even be something dumb, but guys will still think it's funny. For wyminzz it's too much of a thinking process, to get through a joke, so they just don't get 'em most of the time.

Is this the end of Internet Aristocrat?

i hope so

LOL
fuck off femanon that image macro was made by a man go back to the kitchen and burn yourself

His real name is Jim….he's married to a gook

Whenever I see habermann posted I know its jim.

What ever happened to him anyways.

he became a tumblr faggot and did a sfw PC game review/gameplay channel (the dinner tables or something) for a while then he wiped everything clean. everything.

I know about the dinner dates and the stuff he did with the baggot guy. But like beyond that.

Also kinda sad to think this was once him.

Also since we are talking about haberman and his clique, what happened to lmte after he got kicked from ED?

My little bell icon didn't light up for this new vid…again. Fuck you for being right, Jim.

The glory days. God I miss it. KOP and Sargon can kill themselves

What ever happened to Kuck of Holla Forums?

He streams sometimes on twitch and makes shitty reaction videos to random stuff that happens to DSP.

he got arrested

I thought that was Ralph

no king of pol got arrested

That was Ralph.

what is this picture supposed to mean?

exactly what you think it means

Lemme fill you in homes

Wait for the upcoming disappearing act when it turns out he can't support his pet cam whore gold digger any more. She's going to ditch him so fast his head will spin

he sounds exactly like this guy alex linder, a white nationalist who has audiobooks and his analysis of them on his website. usually this alex guy you can tell he is quite deep like and serious about his book readings, but now and then during his commentaries his voice goes slightly higher and he literally becomes metokur man, only talking about deporting niggers back to africa and exterminating the jews.

bear in mind I say he sounds a lot like him not that he IS him

Your gf is retarded, do not have any children

>>>/imperium/

the voice
if she claims hes a woman, demand evidence

yer damn right. same stuttering, but he's missing something. he's missing the smooth finish that only a Camel™ Cigarette would leave.