Until I was about 15 years old, I was abused by my 3 years older brother

Until I was about 15 years old, I was abused by my 3 years older brother.

no you weren't. you just didn't win.

Hot. Post stories about him bullying you.

Did he make you play with and suck his dick?

Did he you you peepee?

No, but he did beat me up, strangle me, tickle me and verbally abuse me.

lol are you gay? why did you let that happen like some cuck?

because he has always been way taller than me and he was stronger than me. Even though all of that stuff happened, I still idolized him and wanted him to accept me (when i was younger).

You know what happens to people way taller than you? They get a punch in the stomach, kidneys or balls. Being tall is shit for fighting because you can't effectively defend yourself down low against a manlet who knows what he's doing or at least has some muscles.

Be grateful he didn't bend you over and fuck you. That's probably what he wanted to do. Most bullies are fags and being violent is their defense mechanism to avoid accepting their true desires.

You should have prob sucked him off, he would have been nicer to you

Also, my parents brushed it off saying stuff like 'boys will be boys' and calling it sibling rivalry.

there was the case where my brother Danny got me high and gas, we sucked each other's dicks.

Did he ever stare down at you from the top of the steps and say, "you're stewed, buttwad"

Do you enjoy to submit?

No, I hated it.

At first?

Quit complaining. My sister did the same shit to me growing up but I was too gay to enjoy it

poor lil guy actually believes this );

For about 50 minutes, I deepthroated my little sister and her friend.

Yup. Exactly what happened to me except we would both get punished for fighting instead which would result in more abuse for getting him in trouble.

???
how fucking big is your sisters clitoris?

Did he spank you?

what happened after 15? when are you planning your revenge?

The boys in the stock photos need a good spanking.

i still remember before i frequented oriental cartoon image boards, i never cared about height and assumed most adults didnt. board culture has made me a worse person.
i seriously never heard of any of that shit a decade ago.

You have to go back.

are you jealous of my dubs?

doesn't work that way, child. isn't it past your bedtime?

its 10 in the morning. which 3rd world country are you in right now?

america

I wish I was abused by my older sister. Or little sister.

violent lolis will fuck you up

I do the same thing to my little sister. Has it really damaged you that much? I doubt it; you're just blogging for attention.

Fuck you, OP, I'm trying to nofap