Tfw I just bought a new card game

what is it

play it with yourself

Epic Card Game

it's a 2-4 player game

Well why'd you buy it ya dingus?

Because it looked fun

It's only fun when you have people to play with you dork.

Do a rolepay with us

Ask your mom to play with you

It was only $15 for the entire game. 120 cards. I saw videos of it explaining the rules and I want to have that enjoyment.

I live alone.

Get a cat.

And then play the game with the cat.

Cats can't play card games and provide a good enough ai for it to feel like I'm playing against someone else.

Play Star Wars Battlefront 2 on ps2. I play it. When I'm down.

Looks like you wasted your money on something you'll never use. Not like you'll ever have friends.
lol

The cards still look nice. And it's nice thinking about what sort of games I could play using them with my imagination.

We need to know how fat they are in order to CORRECTLY determine the chances of him creating friends.

Very true.

You might have a chance. How fat are you, fatty?

145lb
maybe 150 because I've been working out lately to look less like a skeleton

That's not bad at all. Why don't you have friends?

He can still be a freak you know

Severe social anxiety, not knowing how to talk to people in general.

I do have 1 friend (maybe another but I never asked) but none even live in the same state as me.

I just looked up the cards for the two expansions of the game online and the game looks even more fun now. This sucks.

Why don't we have a dedicated hardcore roleplay thread on this board?

What state do you live in, amerifat? maybe one of us lives close enough to meet irl and play

I'm not meeting people from an imageboard.

I'm famous though.

A physical non collectible card game. I can't pirate that.

what is the name of the game? we can play together in our imagination.

yes you can. dowload the cards on pdf or whatever and then print them

see

It's not the same as having the real product.

close enough to make the real product not worth $50 or whatever

It was $15

Looks like a Magic rip-off

Cheap as shit

that's still about $15 more than pirating

I haven't played magic so I wouldn't know.
But I do know magic is super expensive because it's a collectible trading card game with set rotation. I already have been burned by yugioh being bullshit so $15 for a full game and no future costs is great.

Why not play it with us?

anything with Epic in the name sounds cancerous af tbh

No one plays card games anyway.

I just thought it looked fun because it's made by the same people who made Hero Realms and I played a game of that and it was very enjoyable.

But yeah "epic" is a terrible thing to put in a name of something.

the cards look like shit and i also have no one to play it with
i won't waste any more money.

Just let me have these small pleasures in life. It's literally the highlight of my week.

Shill for a magic rip off

It's not even original. If it was, ok but..

ermm…sure thing, user. what's your favorite card/s? i like pic related. looks fucking fantastic. are you planning on keeping your favorites somewhere visible? by your pc or something like that?

I don't know I don't have one yet.
It's probably going to stay in the packaging since I don't have anybody to play with.

today, i'm wiping the dust off my monopoly, opening it, and then i'll play with myself until i rage quit. how long do you plan to keep it packaged? you have to use it at some point, r-right?

It's a 2-4 player game. At least monopoly somewhat works singleplayer because you don't have strategy coming from unknown knowledge that the other player has.

can't you take it with you to school/work?

That would be unprofessional. I don't do anything except work when I go to work. I segregate work from my personal life 100%.

that's a bummer understandable. i do the same so you're just gonna shelf that board game?

OP can't into tabletop simulator

b-but it was funny in my mind

0lzod0Ae1Tlk EmAKbiD8upzh

You might be able to play Risk somewhat with yourself since it doesn't have private information.

I really like the angel cards.