Daily reminder homosexuality is a sin and trans people have a mental disorder

Daily reminder homosexuality is a sin and trans people have a mental disorder.

If only I could go a day without being reminded.

You wouldn't mind if you are straight.

Maybe we wouldn't fucking kill ourselves if you would stop trying to convince us our love is EVIL.

faggot detected

Your are right which means an easy fuck. I love taking advantage of them for an easy nut. Remember it's only gay if you take it in the ass

How could you say this cutie is a sin & going to hell

Dubble dubz confermed
sexy ass mother fucker.

As expected of the gay community

I'd fuck him (I mean, if he hadn't already killed himself and gone to hell, LEL) but I'm not in denial that hell is waiting for me for feeling that way.

fag

How can I go to hell, when I already prefer to be bottom?

I'd snort your fecal matter like cocain if you wanted me to, daddy

Arguing from a moral position only weakens your argument. If you want to gain any traction, you need to prove that something is physically wrong with them. This is much easier with trannies, since it's established that gender dysphoria causes them to believe that they have the wrong body, but they mistakenly think it's the other way around.

Personally, I don't think wanting to engage in homosexuality is inherently wrong. There are thousands of fetishes out there, after all. The problem is that many homosexuals feel the need to center their whole lives around their sexual habits, which is unhealthy for any demographic. If you can establish a real link between the desire to have homo sex and the personality disorder that causes people to think that their sexual activity is the most important aspect of themselves, then you'll have a solid foundation from which to call homosexuals mentally ill.

I'd snort your fecal matter like cocaine if you wanted me to, daddy

But pedos are alright

Attraction to 12-17 year olds is perfectly natural. The reason it's against the law is because mental maturity lags behind physical maturity, and women are expected to make their own mating decisions.

And it turns out they're not very good decision makers. Funny, that.

CUTE!

Wait, as far as I can tell, this means one of 2 things:
a) Women should make their own mating decisions and you will be at their fickle mercy
b) Women shouldn't make their own mating decisions at any age, therefore hebephilia is good

You are either a feminist or a hebephile.

Sure, and you Christfags are the picture of mental health? Try harder faggot!

That is the main conflict. You can't deny the fact that puberty marks the onset of a woman being ready to mate, give or take a year. The main question is where the responsibility for her actions lies.

If it is with her, then any action that might have long term consequences must be suspended until a set "age of maturity", regardless of her personal growth. This allows the woman to have full autonomy, but increased freedom also comes with an increased number of chances to make harmful mistakes.

If it is with the authoritative figure in her life (either a parent or eldest sibling, depending on circumstance) then the responsibility falls to them, and the judgement call is based on their greater experience, coupled with their familiarity with her mental and physical growth to make sound decisions for her. The main issue with this is that it often relegated her to being a commodity, rather than a person, and left her open to abuse from irresponsible caretakers.

Ideally, she will have been raised to be responsible and have a wise authority figure who is deserving of respect, causing them to collaborate on the decisions regarding her future. This combination results in desirable outcomes in either model. Unfortunately, there are too many ways for this delicate balance to fall apart, resulting in either an irresponsible girl or a self-serving parent.

Dat ass looks a bit underage.

Can you tell from the pixels or having seen quite a few underage asses in your time?

The pixels made it pretty obvious. Seen quite a few shops in my day.

I see