Do whites need to restore pugilism as a social norm for confidence building?

I grew up in a shit mixed race and income neighborhood of Chicago. And I never had any problems with the niggers and spics because my father and grand fathers taught and drilled me in boxing from a young age. I've also not had any issues dealing with kikery, having the confidence to walk away from shit deals in business. And also knowing women are half the fucking population, so getting hung up on one you want to like you is for beta fags. It has done so much more for me though than just mere confidence to defend myself. Through pugilism I've learned to be master of my own body as I have forged it in the fire of my will. I've also learned not to take no as an answer, and to see things through to the end, even when it will most likely end in defeat.

So why have whites, who developed the science and practice of pugilism, and known its benefits in molding med fit to 'Make no small plans', largely abandoned it to other races? Or bough into myths regarding other race's being more fit for it, and leaving such an amazing gift of personal development from the ancestors to obscurity in their own culture?

Is it just kikery? Especially all this MMA faggotry, having whites not practicing pugilism, but chasing either beta hood as 'sensitive' faggots, or bullshit Bruce Lee wanna be Kung Fu horse shit where they wanna be like a Street Fighter II character, and then getting dismayed by how utterly retarded and impossible that is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pankration
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_(martial_art)
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/real-life-fight-club-reveal-8701454
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah most kids today are pussies

Yes. The best way top do it is be friend people who think like this and to have children and teach them this.

Are you irish ?

Well I do think that boys/young men should learn how to fight. My dad wasn't around all that much, he was always traveling on business and his dad abandoned him at a young age. I never got to play catch, learned how to change a tire, or watched the game with my dad but the one thing he did teach me how to do was throw a punch. We had a heavy bag in the garage, focus mitts, a top and bottom bag, and some weights. From there I trained some karate, boxing, kickboxing/muay thai and brazilian jiujitsu. I think the most important thing is to learn good punching, slipping, ducking, blocking, and parrying and to spar with people full contact with 16 oz gloves. No theory bullshit. It will do more than just make you fit but it will shape you. To me sports is a bullshit waste of time but it could be because of my upbringing. Teach your sons how to fight, or direct them to a gym and make a man out of them.

Because of the influx of other races with no respect for the concept of rules or their opponent.

People need to grow in a mentoring environment where they can form bonds and learn from like minded people.

Now imagine the place you go to learn that is full of blacks.

There's your answer. There's a local boxing tournament in a nearby city. I'd like to go. But I'm afraid I'll get my shit stolen because something racially charged happened in this city a week ago. I know 80% of the people that will be there are blacks. I do not feel welcome. They are not my people.

So why have whites, who developed the science and practice of pugilism, and known its benefits in molding med fit to 'Make no small plans', largely abandoned it to other races?

Because of brain damage. The same reason that parents are steering their kids away from football. I know it seems impossible to believe, but in 50 years or so, football will become like boxing. A violent sport that does well, but no where near its hey day in terms of popularity.

That is the best part of will smiths shit football movie flopping more joining the other form of nigger-ball getting even more brain damage than they already have.

Yes. Also duelling.

The basis of European greatness was the emphasis on courage and honor. The measure of a man came down to these qualities. It has been replaced today by Jewish measures such as net worth. The decline of the West is directly correlated to the loss of these qualities.

dueling is probably better than puglism. Brain damage is bad, fencing with blunt edged swords and light armor on wouldn't cause it.

This. You can laugh at the LARP COMMUNITIES for all I care, but medieval martial arts are awesome, safe and really useful.

White men are purposely sissified by ZOG. The promote men weakness and masculinity in Aryan Women (Notice how you don't see to many blonde Aryan male mma fighters boxers but you see a lot of white blonde women, kikes do it like this on purpose. But what Whites need to do above anything else is to overthrow the Jews who have been occupying them for the last 100 years. Until nothing can be accomplished and once when they are overthrown everything else for Whites will fall into place.

I want to get into it sometime; join a club for fencing or at least find a way to get an unsharpened one to practise with.

You'll gain more experience by foghting with live steel.

Boxing is a bad idea because blows to the head have bad long-term impacts; you don't want to train on headshots. Wrestling or just judo would make perfect sense, as would fencing, shooting, and various types of "war games"

swords are for fags

pollaxes is where it's at

Nigger are you planning to fight mounted calvary?

You could just wear a brain protector.

I can say from personal experience that HEMA is pretty awesome. Modern "Fencing" (the kind you'll see in the olympics) has been watered down with silly rules and is eons away from its original from.

While sword play certainly is awesome and beautiful, I don't know how much of an argument there is for saying it has practical use. There are lots of scenarios where knowing how to fight unarmed is useful, but nowadays being armed and ready means knowing how to handle a pistol, not a blade. It's regrettable, but true.

Poleaxes are the most versatile weapon out there. Stab in formations with the pointy end, slash unarmored faggots with the axe end, and smash through armor with the hammer bit. It was a very popular duelist weapon amongst knights.

Poleaxe master race tbhf

/tg/ has arrived, I see. Holla Forumsearms are the best; massed tactics, anti-cavalry, cheap to produce and arm your peasants, relatively easy training, etc. Make sure to equip your
RWDS
with polearms to counter horse charges.

Melee weapons are still very good in urbanized environments. They're also quiet and people don't know how to handle them. Walking around in historical armour is pretty dumb but a sword or knife is still really effective.

Kys with a misplaced uppercut tbh.

There's nothing regrettable about the supremacy of guns.

Surprisingly enough, swords are actually illegal to carry on your person (legally they're treated as 'big knives'). As for knives, they aren't very practical in terms of "defense"; they are a highly concealable weapon, but if the other guy has a knife you're likely to just both end up with stab wounds.

If you're interested in carrying a melee weapon, the most practical modern choice is usually going to be an extendable baton.

if youve never been in a fight you'll hesitate and get blitzed by somebody who has.

I was thinking more along the lines of a situation where law and order isn't upheld. Extendable/telescopic batons are considered illegal too in a lot of countries otherwise I would carry one all the time.

No, it's not true. People are killed more frequently by knives than guns all over the world.

The other day on the radio they were talking about how men are hitting the gym/weights in abnormally high levels compared to previous years and decades. The conclusion they came to was that because the economy is doing worse and people are poorer that men are naturally trying to offset their lack of financial abilities with physical qualities. I can see how it would make sense on the surface. As we've gotten richer we've grown lazier and fatter. That isn't new across the recorded history.

I think it'll naturally work itself out once the West falters completely in the coming years. It'll be a decades long process of decay that'll weed out the weak and force people to ground themselves back to reality instead of this artificial world we've been living in for 70 years thanks to materialism.

Well, since we are tossing in melee weapons, for the urban environment, the only thing I'd carry on me as a possible means of defense would be pic related. But more so, chain wrenches are just useful as fuck and belong in every user's SHTF survival tool bag.

Otherwise, the urban environment, even with fire arms, and other projectile weaponry, remains an environment of deception. It is chutes and ladders from Hell, with more so a focus of laying traps and using the environment itself as the greatest weapon you have.

The rural, you are sort of fucked outside forested areas with drones, aircraft, light armor, and militia riflemen being the likely backbone of martial power if things go SHTF as they look to seize food production and other critical natural resources.

So, to maintain white culture in the urban, teaching how to be more the manipulator and trickster would be the needed martial perspective over looking to meet the enemy head on.

And in that time they lived to ripe age of 30 you retarded neet wastrel

That's a myth, but dying a glorious death in youth is good.

user I know we all have our fantasies, but I'm sorry, you just aren't going to be reenacting a deadly version of home alone once the happening happens.

lol

No, terrible idea. White people have higher IQs and more to lose from repeated head blows than niggers.

Oh, and what exactly would an alternative be, outside conscription into some local war lords militia?

Kill yourself.

If we have such higher IQs then why are we letting the jew ruin us and OUR planet?

Good question, user. Good question.

Maybe to you, coon.

I was just poking fun at you at first but you really are serious about this home alone thing aren't you?

Gee, I don't fucking know. What have people historically done when faced with this exact same dilemma? Organize their friends and family and arm themselves of course, not rig traps to catch peoples hair on fire and roll marbles on the ground in front of them.

I'm all for some good trap setting but when you say
you sound like a complete fucking retard.

IQ without courage and honor

>>>/kitchen/

I am totally serious user.

As I head out in the morning, after using my Alex Jone brand water filter straw to remove the kike's flouridation from the puddle water I hydrate on, I am expecting to find trapped game, suitable for harvesting quality nigger pelts from, to offer in trade as I level up my crafting until I hit a point where I can with whatever class I am playing use a weapon with better DPS.

You want to live a super comfortable life where nothing bad can ever happen so that you can safely make it to death as an old man. Hilarious you libshit anti-weaponfag.

Courage and honor

You're fukt in the head, m8. You might as well defend becoming an alcoholic.

Absolutely subhuman.

Tell me user, how does cum taste like?

Have you seen the MRIs from football players? A football helmet is much better than any boxing helmet. We should train to fight, but not get hit any more than neccesary.

Oh look, another nigger. There is good news though, when you eventually develop Alzheimers from repeated head injuries, every time you eat the bull's creampie out of your wife it will be like the first time.

Pathological altruism.

It pleases me greatly to see fellow disciples of the pollaxe here on Holla Forums

Pollaxes for Holla Forumslacks tbh fam

Yes goy, get broken bones, bloodied noses, eye and organ problems and broken teeth.
It makes you all tough and manly like!

HEMA and fencing are the same.
They rely on speed and agility alone, at the expense of everything else.
The "winning" system is a point based "touch" measurement.

20% bodyfat but lots of muscles? irl you get a 2h hammer and smash skinnyfags even if they have shields. HEMA/fencing? You're useless because some 8% bodyfat faggot with long legs just touched your chest faster.

this video got me pumped as shit. pollaxe is fuckin OP

fag fighting is what makes you a man

besides, fighting bareknuckle does almost zero damage to the dudes face if you care about your wrist and hand bones

thats pretty fucking cool

i've always been partial to spears and polearms, this video confirms its basedness

THE Holla ForumsAXE

90 denari on the loli

Fistfights for fun are for niggers or people soon to become nigger-tier. If you want brain damage go bounce your head off a fucking wall and let slosh around there like cold gelatin.

The physical effects are exactly the same. The rest is just a temporary monkey-grade muh dick ego boost. Only fight if you have no choice and go for a quick and decisive victory.

Anything else is (video related).

Honestly user, looks like a bunch of ren fair faggotry.

Just like chink martial arts expos and katas, shit looks impressive (and it is as a type of physical performance art I suppose), but in real life some enemy isn't gonna go all lock stop along with some 1300's fa/tg/uy drawfag's and writefag's movements. That was as much a demonstration of the poleaxes combat proficiency and potential as Back to the Future II was of flying car's potential.

You're pretty intelligent bro

Wait, so you're an actual retard

are you fucking retarded or Irish?

Would insert 'If you immobilize the enemies hand, he cannot push a button' webm from Starship Troopers here….

But seriously, what kind of faggotry are you talking about user? This is like saying

No really, you are being that massive of a faggot user.

censor that shit
who's the madman that put put these jewish whores in the ring.

doesn't have to be pugilism but the concept is solid and necessary.
these days far too many young men are raised by overprotective mothers that turn what could be great young men into cucks.
pugilism or not we need to teach young men how to defend themselves in any situation and also take women out of any authoritative role in a young mans life.

it was jews and anyone stupid enough to buy their bullshit. mostly women unfortunately
altruism doesn't even enter into it.

boxing is great but you come off like some gladiator faggot.

also nobody out there believes in traditional martial arts since MMA exposed them as (largely) fraudulent. the ufc/tapout culture is embarrassing, yes, but mma is far superior to mere boxing in fighting and general fitness

as for why white people have abandoned it, it's because times changed, we have more entertainment now, sanctioned boxing with big gloves is and always was fucking boring to watch (especially against MMA and even fake ass professional wrestling, if popularity is any indication) and the amount of time, effort, and bodily injury required to become any good at it just arent worth the investment when you live in a world that's now highly sociopolitical (its not like we are battling animals for food, and if youre concerned with girls you are better off just doing isolation exercises to look good)

Eh, these threads always go down the path of the aspie, there's no denying it. Whites need in-group preference more than anything. All these threads about how we need to do old-timey shit, or get tougher, or lift weights, or read obscure philosophy is just bullshit. Sure, you can do all these things (and learning to fight is great if you're around niggers), but it's just a distraction from the one thing we actually need.

I was with you until you said MMA faggotry. If you were a real street fighter you would know that boxing is for spics.

Every fight ends up wrestling at some point unless you live in some middle class Chicago traditional "let's box nigga" town and haven't seen the real violent shit like we in the West experience.

Chicago whites are all faggots

True. But it takes alpha males to lead us. That's why we need a new music genre like the niggers had in the 1990s instead of all this sad anxiety music

I love Metallica in the past but just listen to the lyrics. It's pathetic beta male demoralization

You are the faggot if you think taking a fight to the ground in a real scenario is going to help you.

I try to tell you idiots this every single autistic self-improvement thread. 3 midget mexicans are going to be able to beat the shit out of you no matter how jacked and MMA'd up you are. End of story.

Taking a few hours to learn how to properly use a gun will do far more for your ability to defend yourself in dangerous situations than any martial art. Martial arts are nothing more than a hobby, or a method of exercise. They should be not looked at as a means of conflict resolution when there are much superior alternatives available to you in this day and age.

What is your free test level, user?

With this me and my mates can kill anything.

Okay.

Is this you?

Is this you?

Is this you?

Is this you?

Is this you?

that roman salute yo

Last one for now

Literally goku

Dont let your memes be dreams

That video right there is why the jews want to make whites a minority. They know they will never win without 100:1.

aryans confirmed for the true chosen people

WHITES WIN FIGHTS

If there is one fact of life that will remains until the heat death of the universe, is that guns might not always be there for you or even function, but long metal thingies will always be your best friends.

fug

Except you can just jab the pointy end at the charging motherfuckers, and a bastard sword will also beat a knife anyday.

I'm not against boxing for Whites because any exercise is good, especially a martial art.

But if you had to choose a classic European style for actual fighting, I'd say Pankration: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pankration or Sambo: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_(martial_art)

Because all real fights end on the floor in a couple of minutes, boxing is a very peculiar sparring that doesn't emulate a real life fight at all.

Bayonet actually have been proven to be incredibly shitty. A few minutes of training and all soldiers know how to dodge a lounge.
Then you are dead. Thats why bayonets were getting shorter and shorter until they are irrelevant today. A bayoneted shotgun/rifle is incredibly awkward and unbalanced. Even for "zombies" or hunting they are still pretty shit.

you know if she runs in on the backswing and sticks him in the balls, she might survive

ehh sort of, it depends on what scoring system you have to work with, the place i train at is run by an old army guy who has been doing historical reacreation/hema shit for 30 odd years and he recently has been experimenting with rules that change how cuts/thrusts classification based on blade weight, width and length are scored to prevent exactly that practice of sniping shit.

you are a failure of humanity

well it was guys recreating shit out of old fight manuals, try watching some of the melees that get going at tournaments to get a better idea of how these sorts of things look in practice. not that faggot tournament style quarterstaff fighting though

kek
but in all seriousness the bayonet is still useful, the only (somewhat) recent case i can think of it being used in combat was some brits in the middle east in the early 2000s who ran out of ammo. they did pretty well all in all

m8

No, it's really not the same.

Kindly stab yourself in the temple

THAI FIGHT CLUBS

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/real-life-fight-club-reveal-8701454

"There's blood being spilled , bones cracking and bruises. But this country is the home of Muay Thai. Do you want fairy kisses and cuddles?

>If there is one fact of life that will remains until the heat death of the universe, is that guns might not always be there for you or even function, but long metal thingies will always be your best friends.
π•―π–Šπ–šπ–˜ π–π–šπ–‘π–™

Jokes on you, the loli is a mage. Jocksman never had a chance.

Yes, I've heard similar, too. Adam Carolla has mentioned his observations on it over the past year or so, and how many people seem to be going more towards getting into watching UFC or getting into Crossfit, while on the other side of the spectrum we've seen the huge swaths of pussies who have gone the route of demanding safe spaces and declaring that they're too weak/scared as if it's a point of pride now.

Between stuff like this, the US election, tensions in Europe, racial tensions in the US and Europe, it's an exciting/terrifying time to be alive.

She'll make it.

I can arrange a t-tasting for you and you decide.

Kek, stay buttmad faggot.

How can I be the one who's angry? I'm the one with low T, aren't I, faggot?

Can't keep your "facts" straight, can you? Must be from rastlin' with niggers, hottboi. Got your head pounded one too many times by Tyrone.

Because you write such childish faggot insults, that display your anger in an obvious manner.

Bitches still throw hissyfits.

What about a sjambok? Do you think that'll work too?

Puts fear into de kaffir, piet.

This is a great photo.

MMA would be ok if they put on shoes and shorts like boxers… or else it just looks like faggotry. Aesthetics are important.

Oh and if you want to beat an MMA wrestler fag in real life, just carry a small blade/razor. Fuck your faggy armbars and leg-locks.

Sometimes, it's all you've got.

I grew up in Chicago and learned to box shortly before MLK was shot. I lived through the shitstorm that you're talking about, but when things got intense, I didn't know there was anything happening.

If you're in a city, you need to get out. If you can't, you need to handle not being welcome until you can leave.

What you learn from boxing will help you when things are bad.

After Cooney lost to that nigger, everyone just sorta gave up

MMA is the gayest thing a man can do

Tl;dr its OK if whites are pussies

Kys

christ, OP. We took back boxing already, where the fuck were you? Wladimir Klitschko locked down the heavyweight boxing championship for nearly ten straight years, and the nigger loving kikes running the sport left and pumped up MMA as a response to his dominance.

And who finally beat Wladimir Klitschko?

Another white guy. Named after a nigger, no less. (And he's a faggot hater, too)

I don't know about pugilism…

But I am of the opinion that all school aged children should be taught self defense as a class in school.

It would make an excellent substitute for P.E. class, and self defense is ACTUALLY FUCKING USEFUL.

Not to say dogeball wasn't fun, of course.

Fought at a high level
IQ 143

Please. Don't make excuses for me because you are sissified.

This isn't really true in MMA, at least so far it has resisted being zogged. I expect this to change soon though, the UFC was recently bought by a consortium of Jews led by Ari Emanuel (Rahm's brother).

There are quite a few fair skinned white men who do well, and this last guy sage looks like he came out of an SS breeding program.