These are the retards known as Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theswamp.media/the-holocaust-where-are-the-bodies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off tripfag

theswamp.media/the-holocaust-where-are-the-bodies

I hate Holla Forums annoying too but I'm forced to defend them whenever they're criticized on here or else out board gets a reputation of being infiltrated by Holla Forums redditers so fuck off back to your board.

Shit that came out wrong, I hate Holla Forums too*

Who
Could
It
Be?

LMAO they actually think it happened.

lmao they took the bait pretty hard tho

yea OP sure got us good haha!!!
got em

stob plz

Holla Forums and jews (shills included) are the most unoriginal shitposters in existence. Look toward hollywood for the jews, look to Holla Forums for their insecurities and attention seeking habits in wanting to be loved. In order to do so, they should go for the low hanging fruit of anybody who disagrees with them. Jordan Peterson on SJW's says it best. It's not that we always disagree with OP but it's just that we pity him because it's sad to see how somebody so unloved didn't have the balls to man up… Instead they sulked or weasled their way into NEETDOM or Hollywood in order to fake an appearance they never were. Holy shit though, those "naaahtzeees" sure have just been BTFO. How are they ever going to recover?

There are retards who still deny their cognitive thinking abilities in order to fit into a sub-culture and ignore any evidence or options that chooses to debate the claim.

Who will win?
Straw man vs Facts?

Holla Forums is the political fedora

hey no stealing and altering memes thats illegal real original right

Dubs of truth

Back to your containment board

shill

Rumpfadrumpfedoras are getting awfully triggled here.
It must suck having that delicious, musky orange penis lodged in your throat with his hairy balls slapping against your chin.
HARUMPADRUMPFAPOLUMPFIES

op was lying tho

say that to my face

Those are all correct, however the soccer team photo doesn't look like the guards are Germans. Pretty sure those are British uniforms.