Star Wars thread

Star Wars thread

How is Rebels recently? Last time we had a thread was when season 3 just started

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MchHT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Rebels worth watching?

No.

Most episodes are pure filler and bullshit and early 2012 clone wars had better animations

Season Finales get pretty kino out of no where though

Was Thrawn done justice or did they ruin everything?

I'd rather watch Detours too. Okay, and maybe more The Clone Wars.

I stopped watching. Star Wars has become lazy SJW pander bait with no regards for integrity of the work. It's just a soulless cash cow like the cartoon industry.

Seems as if they improved on him, and given him more of a personality other than the saturday morning cartoon stock "Sherlock Holmes" character archetype with the addition some idiotic godlike ability to decipher battle tactics by viewing a species' art that Zahn gave him. In fact, in his first episode, he loses his cool before recomposing himself.

Still mad that this got retconned.

I'm still waiting for him to attack the rebels.

It's a mediocre show though it has roughly improved compared to earlier episodes. Though its not as good as the CGI Clone Wars nor the Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars show.

I think it became broad strokes the moment TCW happened

I just watched Genndy's Clone Wars for the first time the other day, and I thought it was pretty good. I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan. I liked how it actually showed more of the Clone Wars themselves, because in the movies we only have the end of episode 2 and then a few scenes in episode 3. My only real complaint was that the guy doing Anakin's voice sounded too weird.

Yeah the one good thing I think the CGI Clone Wars did better than the Genndy Tartakovsky show was the voice of Anakin. Matt Lanter's voice felt like what Anakin should've been. Though I agree with what you said though.

Most recent episode was shit. Takei's nephew is a shithead who basically puts everyone else in severe danger with no consequences. At one point he tries to make a suicide run and fails while the whole time it plays dramatic music, but this is halfway through the episode, he's had maybe 4 lines of dialogue none of which make him or his friends likable.

Tacticool clones rule

Mark my words, Rogue One will be the highest grossing Star Wars movie in history based solely on the fact that it doesn't have the wizards with laser swords front and center.

Spew whatever meaningless Holla Forums babble you please; it won't stop this from making more that fucking Avatar.

But they removed some scenes because it would be too dark. Though I like the premise of the movie.

REMOVE SHILL

I like it as EU or fan fiction

Wouldnt the Rebellion be "oh vey diversity?"

REMINDER: THE EMPIRE DID NOTHING WRONG!

They lost.

He must be a Clerks fan

yay
boo

Instead it's 'spunky rebellious headstronk womyn OCdonutsteal' with lefty approved diversity hires.

It may make a lot but that won't stop the fact that it will still be shit.

Fuck off shill.

It's going to be shit. They removed Kyle Katarn entirely and turned Jan Ors into Ms. HURR DURR I REBEL. You will never get your vaunted Star WARS kino, fucking deal with it.

It won't only be about stealing the plans. The creatively named Jan Orso will also sneak aboard the Death Star and set up it's destruction from the inside before Luke even leaves Tatooine. She'll be the reason why the ventilation shaft is wide open for a torpedo in the first place, just you wait.

Then we'll get to enjoy Rogue Two where she leads the defense of Hoth, sneaks aboard the Executor on it's way to Bespin and convinces Lando Calrissian to break his deal with Vader and help Han's friends escape. She'll also be parked underneath Cloud City to catch Luke's falling lightsaber so that her future daughter Rey can use it to save the galaxy.

I want to say this is a joke but we all know that at least the first part will happen.

what

archive.is/MchHT

WHAT

Nani?!

Not really worth watching.

Though Thrawn seems to be manufacturing Tie Defenders.

i jizzed my pants when i saw that the Tie Defender is canon again.

The problem is the crew is addicted to the idea of developing characters nobody cares about. Sabine has had like two episodes but nobody gives a fuck about the character. Even ZEB of all people has had a better arc and they can't decide if he's a rambinctious big brother or a wounded warrior and it's crapshot which one shows up per episode.

The Thrawn episodes by themselves are cool. Thrawn outsmarts everyone and knows how to play the game and the only real reason that our shitty protagonists are even alive is Thrawn has better things to do than fight one band of nobodies. The problem is they're usually wedged between two or three disappointments like that Darktrooper episode that went nowhere.

That episode felt like a shitty version of the DS9 episode Valiant.

So just skip all the other episodes and just watch the Thrawn ones?

Pretty much, yeah

Of course it's gonna make money you gobshite, it's fucking Star Wars! Slap that shit onto anything and watch it sell like crazy.

TFA was awful but it made a shit ton of money because it was Star Wars, same thing with the all garbage Marvel shits out every year.

Go back to fucking Reddit you brain dead autistic retard.

Pretty much this.
In the latest he saved a bunch of scout troopers by ordering a cuck rebel saboteur on his own deathtrap. Of course plebbit says saboteur was a psychopath… faggots

*meant Thrawn
and yes i didn't know how to spell saboteur correctly so i copy-pasted it warm fuck you all from slavland

Old farmer literally gets BTFO in recent episode

Is this show even getting views?