So why do you think that trans people are mentally ill?

So why do you think that trans people are mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fugthelug pls go

Even though I'll probably get shit for this
I do honestly want to meet Jazz and suck her small penis. I bet the pre-cum tastes like sugar

Explain

They objectively are and if their illness manifested as literally anything else, you'd agree with me but for some reason (read: because you're also mentally ill), you think it's okay as long as their illness makes them want to irreparably mutilate their body to become something they're not and then kill themselves after like 90% of the time or whatever.

This. Dysmorphia is a mental illness, and so is anxiety, depression, and the whole laundry list of other disorders associated with trans people. Also look up the post-mutilation surgery suicide rates. Mutilating yourself doesn't fix your issues.

Newfag pls go

There is something wrong with their brains

All this said, if medical science evolved far enough to let people actually switch their sex (ie replace a penis and all accompanying male systems with a real vagina and the works, not simply cutting a hole in the crotch) or, like, swap bodies with someone of the opposite sex or what have you, who here would become a 10/10 qt gril? Technically no homo.

One can never know the state of another thing without first being that thing, therefore one cannot be a man or a woman or know their state of mind without first being one.

trannys or as In like to call them frankesteins, are projecting their own mental instability out to the though of being these things.

get fuck you loons, first you can't serve, in a few more steps you end up in a mass grave, ha ha ha.

no it's still gay, girl flesh with a man mind should be burned at the stake, gross faggots all of them

I like my transgenders to be boys on the streets and girls in the sheets.

kill yourself

not before a fill a cuteboy's butt with my love juice

Not everything is related to your dick or having sex you know :^)

hilarious

o gee i dunno lol

Ok, but does it matter if transitioning cures that said terrible mental illness?

It doesn't, you delusional fuck. Post-mutilation suicide rates are even higher among trannies.

So why do you think that is?
Is it because they get second thoughts or people like you?

Higher than non-trans population but lower than pre-op trans population.

fam like why do you even care what others do with their bodies?
Besides not everyone mutilates their genitals.

nigger words get you nothing but credibility lost.
QQ

famflam rolf xDD to you too my fellow redditter

Please don't type or post until after the stroke has run its course next time.

now that's some revolution indeed
Why does everything have to be related to sex?

c'mon don't be like that

i don't know. ask the 70s, you fucking idiot

Nothing stop you from chancing your view from the 70s to present, you fucking retard

because they are. Dsyphoria is a mental illness. Dsyphoria is the reason they transition. Nothing about it is fun or pleasant

do you really think the issue lies in my views?

not Just trans, gays are too.
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

I might have met the one that's not looking mentally ill.
The only weird thing is the wish to have sex with boys, but relationships with girls, kind of confusing not that i complain since I'm forced into the friends with benefits category.