Ok fags

When and how did fugthelug become a mod again? I'm not complaining, this is just a general question.

couple days ago, dunno how it happened.

Dysnomia figured out she has the puss puss.

He did mention he was taking on new mods. I think it was that banana spam we got 'other day that prompted him to recruit the first vol he could 'to deal with the problem while he went back to huffing gasoline, or whatever the fuck he does when he's inactive.

doesn't make much sense tbh

Are you Hex? did you delete you delete all the gay threads that one time?

he asked me to contact him on tox one day after one of my posts, and he just gave me mod powers. i'm sure he's okay with me sharing an innocent conversation- note the strong wording. he wants me to "transform" Holla Forums so i think i'm in the clear to go ahead and do just that. a note for those that keep saying i'm in over my head for trying to change Holla Forums so much and that a mod's duty is to be unseen and take orders from the BO

Yeah I'm hex
Not sure which time you are referring to. I mostly just deleted pedo shit, nicole spam, steam begging, dick spam, and pony spam.

tbh you seem new, if you don't know about any of the ways i've contributed to Holla Forums in the past.

You are ok in my book then.

What are you talking about you dumb cunt? Did you mean to quote someone else?

also tits or gtfo

no I'm talking to you in general
how does it feel to have been shitcanned and replaced by a woman dude? :^)

When do we get to democratically vote for your removal? Sincere question.

stop it you guys!, this is like watching my parents fight all over again….

Oh you are still butthurt that I called you a redditor in that thread you are digging through people's post histories in a pitiful attempt to discredit them in. You won't last even as long as I did.

I wouldn't be on the ballot or poll or whatever, because i'd be the BO and i'd have to be there to ensure the system continues to be democratic. but, i also wouldn't be taking out moderator actions unless it's to delete cp that isn't being deleted by the elected mods.
i'm not even sure why people are so angry at me, i haven't shown that my policies are flawed by means of implementing them & failing or censored any opposition or anything. in fact, i've tried to engage with the opposition, but that just makes them angrier.

Watching my parents fight were some of the comfiest memories of my childhood.

but i never dug through his post history my man. that screencap thing happened months and months ago, how would i find out about it through looking at his post history? i literally recognized the actual id.

that guy didn't have any arguments, and if he did i was happy to take them on.

i guess I'll entertain you guys for now, but i'm not going to bend over and take heed to your requests like dysnomia did once you broke him. once you break me, i'll snap and realize actually going through on my plans is more important than having conversations and i'll just do whatever i want to accomplish my goals within my power. and it'll be great, and the board will be good again. unironically.
anyways, if people want to throw shit at me you should probably take it to the meta thread. i don't want to derail this one.

This tbh.
Don't use post history as your personal weapon. it'll only undermine the trust of your userbase.

Fuck off you lying cunt

that's a very far cry from posting anything from his history. it's a single vague subjective qualifier; you don't get to stretch that into "you posted his post history".

You dug through an anons post history to talk shit about him, just like I said you did. Then you lied and said you didn't. You got blown the fuck out. Accept it, redditor.

he never said you posted his post history he said

you got exposed you dumb reddit tier bitch, someone remove this whore already

So what you're saying is democracy is great except where it puts your power at risk

well that's just semantics, hex. if the actual act of going through someone's post history is the crime, as per the literally interpreted definition of "dug through their history", then me, you, dysnomia, greetly, omlet, etc. etc. are all guilty of that crime because that's just a basic mod action.
if it's the act of describing something that i saw digging through their history that's the crime, then what are you getting all up in arms about? oh jesus, i called his posts bad, how will he survive. what trust is being eroded away by doing that? the trust that a mod won't offhandedly make a subjective, non-specific, all-encompassing statement about posts one's made in the past? face it- you're just looking for a crime to pin me down on.

anyways, take it to the meta cyclical. Seriously.

Fuck your name recognition you silly bitch. Reputations don't belong on Holla Forums

Of course. People might vote wrong, user.

no, it's because i'd prefer all the meta posts, especially long-wonded arguments that could shed light on my policy or moderation style, are in one place. take this to the meta thread or the offending posts in this thread will be deleted.

get this: the entirety of the post i was replying to is: "This."
i wasn't trying to discredit them because there was nothing to discredit. they were agreeing with another post, which i took on separately! so i was literally just using the vague, non-specific insult as a vector into another point!

You sound desperate, nigger

t. fugthelug

you must be really underaged tbh, post ur baby boy dick

Does not seem very "non-specific".

You sound desperate too. Why are you so anxious to disprove a minor sub sub response to a bit of butthurt?

but now you're the one moving the goalpost, user. the post you quoted was talking about my post screencapped in . the post you're talking about was already addressed- it's not a valid criticism because i didn't actually go through his post history, i recognized the id and the posting style.

Okay, anons, feel free to continue this at , but not here. Really, all meta content should be contained to that thread.

It's ok though, that guy wasn't a valued poster according to princess fugthelug

I can't treat posters with egalitarian neutrality anymore. posters that contribute more have priority. that will be my policy as we approached the endgame i described. if you don't see the argument for this you're beyond saving. i'm here to make Holla Forums good at the expense of the shitposters, not keep everybody happy at the expense of Holla Forums. deal w/ it.

ReEEeeEe

Your dumb

I just want to see nice boobies….

agreed tbh. it's the rules

B iS a BoArD oF qUalItY aNd We NeEd tO bAn ThE sHitPoStErs

fuk u

DIE MODS I HATE YOU ALL DIEEEEEEE

I promise to shill for you from now on if you post your feet.

Nice LARP dysnomia. Could you make your sock puppet any more power tripping? Please hurry and kys.

:^)

Being open to ideas isn't the same thing as bending over. Remember what position you're in, ms pls giv me BO.

I honestly like your ideas on how to improve the board, but I seriously think you're going about it completely wrong.

I don't particularly like this ideology. The entire point of anonymous imageboards are that we are all we're all equal through anonymity, we are equal nobodies.
I want both. I want /b to be good and I want the users to be happy because it's good and because they are the ones that made it that way. Shitposting offers a lot of fun banter and creativity. The only thing I set out to remove is repetition and illegal content. For example, the dude that posts caster threads every day, or the guy that comes in and constantly links the same steam claiming he will give out free games.

I'm not opposed to making Holla Forums good, especially at the expense of some of the worst posters this site has ever seen (aka the ones that only come here to make it bad on purpose), but I really don't think I would appreciate a 'good Holla Forums' where the entire old userbase was run off because they can no longer shitpost.

Norgay did nothing wrong.

quick, ban a pedoposter so I can hate you again.

This is truly a wondrous day, where fug is constantly BTFO'd by anyone and everyone.

WHY the fuck is this fug idiot a mod

I thought his plan was to let us shit on her all day so he can swoop to 'rescue' her at the last minute, making her uncontrollably wet for his cock.

That seemed to be the original plan(see the posts in the sticky), until he saw this thread

Is this fug faggot just roleplaying as a femanon or was dys dumb enough to put a bitch in charge and actually expect it to work?

Tbh just the namefagging in multiple threads was enough to make me angry. Every time I see a fug post its cringe.

Actual female, she has posted her voice

If only she was just roleplaying.
When I first saw the ideas she had I thought it'd would go quite well but now I see she is going to bring nothing but ruin to this board.

This is the most based thing you've ever posted.

She did post her voice at some point, but not of these useless niggers saved it for some reason. It did sound a bit trap-ish, so, consider yourself warned I guess.
See
The guy's clearly demoralized at this point and shit' out of ideas.

She had a really good idea on how management of threads can improve the quality of the board, however, I'm starting to realize she wants to improve the board at any cost, ie the old userbase.

What I want is someone who is willing and able to help influence quality changes to the content and posters on the board in order to make the place more fun, and more active without sacrificing what is already here. Instead what I am seeing is more like something out of evangelion where Holla Forums becomes a place full of great content at the cost of everyone who used to post here. I think what Holla Forums truly needs is a fine tuned balance between contrasting opposites, which isn't really different from how it's always been, other than the fact that I have been the one removing the most threatening posters, aka the ones that are so shit when someone comes to Holla Forums they immediately leave and never come back, aka the goon spammers that have plagued this board for over 3 years now, aka the posters that aren't part of the community but come back every day and post the same retarded shit for the sole purpose of making everyone who sees it want to leave this board indefinitely.

There is a saying I have as an engineer. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself, and the best part of being an engineer is that if something isn't exactly the way you want it, you can make it that way, within limitations.

I may have to do some experimenting with working out a balance between fug's ideas and my style of moderation.

I understand it isn't something that can change overnight, and I like to give someone a fair attempt, but the way she is going about is seems completely wrong to me.

I'm locking this thread if you want to continue it please do so in the meta.

Jesus fuck how and why did anybody ever expect a female to understand an imageboard? The whole reason most of us migrated here in the first place was because of woman influence, right? Even 4chad wasnt dumb enough to make one a mod.

They take apples, open evil boxes, and now this… they fuck with boards.

lock more threads fag

Changed my mind. I'll keep this thread open but I won't be replying in it anymore.

This is just like the White House drama going on right now, Dysnomia is Trump, Fug is Scarramucci, and Hex is Priebus. All trying to make Holla Forums Great Again but infighting.

The mooch is the new press secretary you retarded faggot. Fug is a cancerous tranny who wants to "fix" us. Nothing great about that nigger nonsense.

Smh tbh fam kys

they say that but I'm not sure if I'm going to believe it.

That doesn't make sense, I'm not a mod anymore so I can't be considered part of the administration. And if I was I wouldn't be Rinsed Benis. Come on man

How often do you visit reddit? Serious question because you mentioned lurking there.

a few times a week, i also do have an account but i only use it so i can post on the Holla Forums subreddit.

I hate you but I like you right now

SO, in other words, you librarians are massive hypocrites. Once when given power you abuse it almost immediatly. I'll give a few points to /liberty/s bo because he hasn't cracked yet. BUT, it doesn't change the fact that you ancaps are nothing but money grabbing liberals. Proof?

The only difference between an ancrap and a liberal is that you want to get a rid of the state.

Meant for

fucking librarians!

The thirsty beta caved in lol

I
WILL
RETURN!

Once my period has finshed.

It admits to being a tranny

you guys know dysnomia is gay right?

Anyone wanna help me doxx fug and make a new sexslave thread? :3

Lurk for a bit.

Dysnomia and fugthelug:

Jokes aside, you went back on your promises to us fugthelug. You have said that you want the users here to be the moderators (as in you wanted a bumping/pruning system) and wanted Holla Forums to moderate itself (other than illegal content/spam in the catalog(?) ). But now you've become a massive rulecuck already (it seems). I mean what the fuck? Do you even care about Holla Forums or are you just ironicposting/shitposting on purpose to make people think you're bad for Holla Forums? I mean, I still like you a lot and wouldn't remove you as a mod, but you probably need to practice your pr skills tbqh. Hell, I even want to (definitely) see you become bo for a while and see where it goes.

and what I mean by "like you a lot" is that I am attracted to you.

I am willing to be the mother of your babies, user

kek

Maybe he'll let you watch as he fucks her.

Kill yourself faggot.

t. fugthelug

where's the tripcode? did you get btfo too hard?

I would never disparage the name of dear leader. I was merely implying you were a cuck.

Actually, I'm not the guy who made the confession to fugthelug, just that saying she's some stupid bimbo is bullshit. If she was just some whore she'd have posted her tits and a timestamp by now. I'm glad that she didn't though, as that would prove she's easily influenced/a degenerate.
HA!

You get it. So few people are able to see through Dysnomia's bullshit. That's one of the reasons I stay though, so I can see what he pulls and hoy gullible 8ch's users are.

right

back

at

whiteknight faggot. shove a bullet in your skull.

You forgot that dysnomia is also the spammer and that he is legitimately mentally ill constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Everything you said before this line was great. Honestly, a fantastic response. But then you credited yourself for coming up with this saying yes, even the extension that continues "and the best part of being an engineer is that if something isn't exactly the way you want it, you can make it that way, within limitations." is an old ass saying from before you were even born. Then you lock the thread, then unlock it when you realize how awful it looks.

proof?

why is a fucking woman allowed to have power in such a place is beyond me.