What is the point of breasts. Is anyone even turned on by them

What is the point of breasts. Is anyone even turned on by them

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/740249046
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. pedofag

No, everyone likes little boy penises, breasts are just a meme.

t.dysomia

Not sure. Post more so I can let you know.

seconded. we need to examine more breasts

Mare breasts are at least 3x more attractive than humans breasts.

there's a thread is for that lads

they're by far the best part of chicken

FLAT EARTH = FLAT CHESTS = PEDOS!

show me the way

I think I'm pedo now

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/740249046

i'm offended

That's triggers me.

I love um

That's what I was aiming for. I think it's time you go back anyways.

b-but i'm not a cuckchanner

You post like one.

I can mash my hard hairy nipple on the keyboard and come up with a better come-back, you melted jizz-candle fuckstick.

then i shall take my leave

got em

I thought it was that guys liked boobs because babies need breast milk because of evolution.

producing milk
breast play an important role in reproduction, as such, men are hard wired to appreciate them.

Exactly, men like boobs because it's where babies get the milk, it all makes sense.

Those tits are beautiful

WOMEN ARE PEDOS FOR LETTING BABIES SUCK ON DEM TITTEAHS!

fuck off to halfchan, they'll appreciate your shitposting more

This is 100% true what I'm about to tell you.
Petite, flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! She was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and scratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my petite friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

is thar sarcasm?

i don't believe you

Copypasta. Read this years ago, faggot.

Virgin envy. [shrugs] Your fail.

The point of breasts are for my sexual pleasure and a nice warm drink, I am turned on by them.

Aha! Talk

Not the breasts, nipples. Breasts would be pointless without nipples.

more perfect anime tits.

I prefer flat chests but when they start flowering. The girls "mosquito bites" start flowering and growing

I do quite enjoy watching them develop actually. The nipples become darker and more prominent. They are SUPER sensitive to sucking and pinching. And you get to watch them grow and see if she will have nice breasts or saggy/gross breasts

But once they are formed I lose all interest. Same with the vagina. A fully formed adult vagina is the most disgusting pieces of shit ever to be created

But watching a little perfect cunny grow wispy hairs and it opens up a bit more each year until it can finally take a full grown cock

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fucking delicious

Fuck off, Rin

kill me ;_;

this user for mod when

the shriek you will make when your times comes.

i hope i never hear anything like it.

I have a lactation fetish.
So yes; I am very, very turned on by them.