That time when you were really young and got hurt, you actually died and this is your afterlife

I lost consciousness once and heard all sorts of weird shit like voices of people in a crowded room. I was outside though.
Things before then at least were coherent. Everything afterwards has been inconsistent and often paradoxical.
I am the afterlife.

how do i escape hell and why am i here

you do not escape
you are here because you are no longer anywhere else

i enjoy it here
humans are interesting, especially when they hurt themselves

yup

this afterlife is called brain damage induced mental illness

That's what you want to believe.

Sound familiar, when I was really young, I can vaguely remember being in a sort of greenish room, being surrounded by things that looked like bionicles from lego. I was also spinning around similar to that of that 70s show. I think it was just a weird dream, but that is the only memory I have from back then that is really sharp in my mind.

you're me

ayy lmao

When i was like ten we played with a suffocation. You first breathe heavily, then strangle yourself with a towel. It produces short hyperreal dreams. I saw my body from top once.
I think this moment is the reason why i love psychedelics, lucid dreams and stuff like meditation.

I guess I ended up in hell.

Keep this shit to your containment board.

About ten years ago I cut into an underground power line with an un-insulated hack saw, by accident of course. I thought I was cutting through a disused water line. As you can imagine there was a blinding flash of light and loud bang inches from my face. Otherwise I was unhurt. It was explained to me that the current shorted across the saw blade rather than going through my body. Or maybe not. Ever since that day I have had the uneasy feeling that I died that day and that everything since has been a dream.

Perhaps some day I will snap out of the dream like the character in "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" and it will all be over.

scary

Boned for your pleasure

Then I guess this series is for you, lad.

Sorry for the reposts

Why do you think its empty?

If you get bored you can just plot against some fancy airport somewhere and actually die.

Or at least go to a place where you don't have to pay rent and free healthcare.

Why the fuck do you flood it this way?

Think with me, lad. How can we make money with mars right now?

You're clearly motivated by some thing, and I think we can make money in your spare time.

Im providing skeletons to all the good boys and girls out there

These are the last ones I got

What do you think we could to turn people into spreekillers?

3spooky5me

By your MO, I take that you're working in an office.

What else you think we can do to convince people into spreekilling?

Do you think religion is the right way?

Tell me, have you ever traveled inside of a airplane with this huge symbol inside? Like if a few chairs were removed and that symbol was in that place.

Have you ever seen any still image like that before?

Dont know much about spreekillers to be honest. Never considered myself one personally, unless this is some sort of code youre speaking.

And what image are you referring to?

The way your exelence picks your images.

Its very interesting.

Would you buy a gun and shoot everyone in your workplace?

Have you ever felt that urge?

I believe everyone has a right to live, my friend.
Killing innocents at random would make anyone lose that right.
Why do you get this impression from me?