Meryl Streep to play Hillary Clinton, the 46th President of the United States, in new bio pic...

Meryl Streep to play Hillary Clinton, the 46th President of the United States, in new bio pic. How will Trumpcucks recover?

Maybe they should shill more for Israel like their shabbos goy? Did you know Trump has a jew grandchild? Cucks should've have voted for Based Hillary, but that's Trumpcucks for you.==

At least provide a link, you faggot.

Did you say Trump has a Jew grandchild? WTF, I'm with her now!

The irony is that Meryl would have better chances at becoming president than Hilary.

t. butt hurt Trumpcuck

You're right. I should have waited for Hillary too. Fuck, I'm going to go burn my voter registration right now so I never make this mistake again! Damn kike loving shabbos goys!

Hillary did nothing wrong.

Who the fuck keeps comparing her to Hitler?
She's a vile whore for Babylon, while Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

I have to agree Trump turned out to be too much of a kike lover. I should have waited for Hillary too. If she was president, we wouldn't be going to war with Syria right now or Best Korea. Hillary did nothing wrong.

Why a biopic? She's not dead yet

pathetic

I have to admit, Hillary probably would have held the kikes to the fire more like Obama did to Israel. Hillary did nothing wrong.

Kosher Trumpcucks who happily gobble on circumcised penises.

Good goy.

Yeah, those Trumpcucks are fags, should have voted for Bernie, he was really based about the jews and Israel. I'm sure he would have made the holohoax real right after he made college free for all.

t. goon

Kek'd. He's not a shitlord as far as Jews are concerned, he's stated his love and respect for them multiple times.

The point is that they are all puppets you silly goy.

8 YEARS

OF KOSHER NATIONALISM

Honestly we should have all just voted for Netanyahu. He would have take those Jews to task.

redditpol detected!!