Hey. it took me a good amount of time to write it so pls read it...

hey. it took me a good amount of time to write it so pls read it. especially if you want to know my policy/endgame as a mod

cheers!

first :DDDDD

i'm not reading that shit
give me a tldrr

and i posted this

plz read

Why are you so desperate for attention? There's no way you aren't a fat girl or some kinda faggot tranny.

She's helping the community

from now on i will delete and ban random posts in random threads and random users based on a dice role. the ban length and reason will be generated via a deep neural algorithm, and i'll never explain my methods because i'm not an attention whore :^)

lol shut up bitch

OP is a fag

this

No, you fool!

lol'd

Hey shitbird, YOUR policy/endgame is irrelevant as a mod. You are a mod, you do wtf you are told to do by the BO or you find yourself not a mod anymore. Your job is not to develop policy, but to follow it. Period. Which is too bad, because it is obvious that you at least put a great deal of thought into it, unlike our pea-brained lardass current BO. Still, anyone stupid enough to be willing to become a mod under Dysnomia is obviously mentally screwed up, and you are certainly no exception.

Oh, and regarding , it is dice "roll" not "role", you illiterate retard.

as far as i'm aware dysnomia hired me because he thinks my ideas are good, and he thinks i can improve the board. so that's actually not the case this time.

sorry for the typos, i only have access to a phone currently.

So which are you, fat girl or tranny faggot?

Don't tell him that! He will edit it!

Well there is your problem, right there.

must not be aware of the whole thing

why do you keep hiring these shitty vols who want their dumb retarded moderation idea to become law. there is a basic reason why Holla Forums has low numbers.

This is why we need to come together as a community and work out our problems

The fuck are those pics? The SJW world council?
Incidentally, you ARE an attention whore (in addition to being an actual whore).

So you DON'T do it for free?

fuck you, eat shit and die

I also thought this

great. dramafag mods.
Protip niggers: we dgaf.
Pro Protip:
She rules best who rules unseen
Now STFU fag holes.

I'll give this board one thing, I can visit Holla Forums every day for a week and encounter 7 different kinds of cancer.
At least you cucks change shit up, unlike Holla Forums in general that's been stuck in the same stagnant faggotry loop for a little more than a year now.

and i thought hex was a bad mod

this bitch has serious delusions of grandeur as expected from a female attention whore that doesn't post tits

You wrote a lot there.
My main problem with voting on content is that it's a really good way to make a website an echo chamber. Sure on reddit you're not supposed to downvote things because you disagree with it but everyone does anyways. Here we might get a lot of shilling from pol and whatever other nefarious agents but if you make a counterargument at least it can stand on its' own and doesn't really risk getting censored (on b) because people disagree with it. It's all grey between quality and disagreement- and voting on quality will eventually erode that.
It's kind of funny to me that you always talk about how your an ancap but then you propose direct democracy as a solution to everything here. IMO an ancap solution would be to allow any thread to stay in the catalog then allow threads to appoint their own mods and not allow them to moderate the catalog. Just make every thread that reaches 300 posts cyclical and let them choose a couple mods, leave the pages at 25, auto 404 for some limit on some page and put a limit on how many threads can be created per hour and don't combat spam otherwise.
Ancap allows smaller groups to exist and operate how they want to, democracy is just the majority telling others what to do.

no

Yes. That's exactly how a direct democracy works.

literally more censorship than reddit
fuck off, mod

basically

F O R F R E E

i found op guys

mangoface

fuck you

kill yourself, your and dys's "help" can only fuck things up more

God damn what's wrong with you people. She's gonna improve everything you dumb fucks

actually he hired you because hes tired of everyone telling him how shit he is at moderating a board so he got someone even shittier to do it so that when he gets back everyone will have missed his slightly less shitty moderation and beg him to come back

didn't read NERD

I shall be the LUG POLICE.
I shall enforce FugTheLug's rule.

HAIL FUG
HAIL Holla Forumsritannia !

If you sage them enough the stickies will disappear

Use your trip or I don't believe you

tl;dr your posts but what do you think about Hitler and why do you love him?

our glorious leader doesn't need to listen to you.
glorious leader can chose if they want to use a trip or not.

fug always used >her tripcode, if >she doesn't use it now then this is fake and gay

Does anyone know where I can find le pewdipies giveaway cool iPhone xdxd

Nobody gives a shit.

SAGE

Yeah cuz that worked out great for 4chon eight years ago.

Some random narcissist put his head up his arse and thinks he found the magic formula for moderating an imageboard.

a capcode is better for identifying me so i'm fine with exclusively using it tbh
here, if it makes you happy

/z/ only failed because the first mod hired was intentionally there to fuck it up iirc
anyways, it's better than what we currently have now

nazi was a pretty cool guy. eh, killed jews and wasn't afraid of anything.

this. everybody here is either super resistant to change or thinks shitting on the mods is fun. and it is, because of the power imbalance, but if they actually to the time to read what i'm posting they'd see that's what i'm trying to remove. they should be on my side.

wtf its me!!!

It doesn't matter what you remove. If a thread is shit we'll ignore. If a thread is good we'll post in it without you stickying. What you can do, what are doing, is pin shit and delete good threads.

but, the problem is that that hasn't worked. this board is kinda shit. i assume you at least kinda know what a quality, high effort forum looks like, right? because there's the potential for it here, but right now it's not happening. i used to think this is because of the moderation, but it's really in spite of it- the users here are still the ones that make 99% of the threads.

But seriously, Rin, Baguette Pam Pom and Associate Professor Dr. Aaron James Enema (USC) would have fixed this entire Board by now, if THEY were our BO's!

why? Why?

That has worked: cracky and sage threads died because no one replied. Many posted in the Antwerp thief threads. During floods, we bumped good threads.

This is not to say mods can do nothing. Mods can unpin stickies, ban flooders, and refuse to delete threads.

if you're so cool, why can't you change the default board css to O.G. yotsuba to show how nsfw and edgy we are?

It has never even entered your mind as a possibility that Dysnomia made you a mod solely to troll the entire board, including yourself? Because that is the first thing I thought. He has done shit like this before in an attempt to deflect attention away from things that he has tried that have failed to accomplish anything, and I don't think this is any exception.
Last week he spent a whole week changing all the rules around and accomplishing nothing because nobody follows the rules or pays any attention to anything he does or says anyway, so it was a complete failure and accomplished nothing but drive a few more people away. So this week he makes the most obnoxious, self-important user a mod in order to draw attention away from his failure. It is working pretty well, and it isn't like you can do any real damage as a mod.
Your week is almost up though, Fug. So I hope you have not gotten too comfy or spent too much time developing your long term plan to recreate the site in your image…oh wait, you have. Pretty stupid of you. You will be back to rank and file next week.

@Dysnomia
You are awfully transparent for a fat guy.

i'lll give you that the best threads are usually bumped some than many of the bad threads, but not only are the bad threads still bumped but good threads aren't being made in the first place. the upper limit for content here is mediocre-decent.

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper

evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational

thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You were supposed to be a stain on the sheets, but now you're a stain on society.

No one can guarantee a specific quality, only not prevent good threads from being made.

I said that mods shouldn't delete threads, but I meant that if someone spams gore, your posts won't be deleted by IP; in fact, someone might bump them. If someone spams cp, then he's putting himself in danger to boardwipe Holla Forums as compensation for posts being deleted.

Well said. I will accept your vote for Mod.

Good moderation - like good government - works best when the polity are barely aware it intervenes. You broke the unwrit rules.

This is categorically the worst moderation idea I've ever heard. Like some spoiled prince taking potshots at the peasantry for his own amusement. If you weren't an attention whore, you wouldn't have demonstrated such advanced GOTIS by putting your chromosomal configuration out there anyway.

So you see it as taking over? Enforcing your ideas as suprene leedr? Endgame. As Islam claims to be the final faith, so you claim to be the ultimate moderator?

Also:

Only by dictators, and I don't think you've got the charisma.

There's that word again. Julius Caesar only claimed to be Prefect of the Morals you know.

Holla Forums has one foot in the grave anyway. If you are a fat 3DPD/ autogynephiliac, I'll give you about a week.

Your dub dubs will be counted in your vote for me, as your new Mod, bra

sorry for the typos user, i am still only on my phone. the rest of this post is shit, though.

only delete trap threads, interracial threads, "you mad whiteboi" threads, "what's she doing b" threads, "what …. b" threads and we'll be good. and unless it's cp, don't delete pedo threads, there's been a rise in moralfags since you became mod and it pisses me off