How do you best go about getting someone to leave feminism? Is it a lost cause?

How do you best go about getting someone to leave feminism? Is it a lost cause?
Do you fight them on all arguments? Or do you cede territory when they bring up a "valid point"? Things like how women can't show their nips can be considered a valid argument, so how would I best draw that away and show you can be for stuff like that without being a cultist?

It's just recently someone I actually care about proclaimed himself a feminazi, otherwise a bro, dunno how it happned, he's not in a relationship as far as I'm aware.

He hasn't seen feminism yet.
Be a bro and show him all of it.

Tell him he'll never get laid with that attitude.

I think I know her…

Afraid he's going to deny it as "a few wackos" or facke/sockpuppet accounts.

I'm not sure that would work friend.

The picture is from a swedish website for teens and whatnot, it's a few years old.

Source?
I recognize the window and bed too, she ain't Swedish

HEY LET US SLIDE FOR JEWISH ROYALTY

PRAISE G-D

But did you bang her?

Nice digits mate.

Yes, we dated for about a year before she dumped me and moved, in hindsight I should have left earlier.

Emotion is the reason people turn to feminism, you won`t win with factual information and debate. They alone will find that reality doesn`t match the feminist worldview, thus they may go even deeper on the ideology or abandon it entirely, depending on their emotional state.

This is essentially how a cult works, go read about how to deal with such scenario, you won`t find a good answer here

Was she insane? Self harming at that point?

Insane? Yes. Self harming? Not at the time no.
In my defense she seemed sane.

(checked)

If you argue with a self declared feminazi you have to realize that logic and facts don't apply.
You want to slowly trigger emotions instead.
Keep that in mind.

I guess they speak for themselves.

fuck forgot to sage

wtf I love kikes now

And kike cock too I imagine.

No clue, might have been a catfish.

That's possibly helpful, thanks bros, I'll keep that in mind.

Guess it's time to go to work.

Feminism is the result of lacking proper upbringing. There's not much you can do about it.

Is this what female autism looks like?

To get a girl to leave feminism you must fuck her hard