How does one go about dealing with bipolar manipulative people?

How does one go about dealing with bipolar manipulative people?

OC ass for you, not mine.

you become one yourself

You turn it around on them and make it about them giving you things instead.

The entire trick to dealing with those people is to not owe them anything or be owed anything by them, very tricky, since their impulses are very base and materialistic. They have to be taught reciprocity and cultural codes by imposition.

You don't. They've spent their life manipulating people and are better at it than you. Avoid them.

Don-
God damn it.
But yeah, don't. They're trouble.

Don't be friends, don't let them turn anything around on you. When approaching someone keep your wits sharp.

tl;dr don't be a retard.

If you're forced to, just disassociate. Learn to look at everything they say as an untrue phase, like a shitty movie or something.

You still have to realize it feels sincere to them, so be accommodating. Unless they absolutely flip out, then just remove yourself for a bit. It makes you a good poker player and liar.

I would love to avoid him, the problem is I am impeding on his life. I can't say what it is but I am working to take his position and he turned on me instantly. Went from amazing guy to wanting to destroy my life. The only problem is he doesn't show this to others and they all would take his side whenever the manipulation starts becoming public. I tried talking to a coworker who I thought would have my back no matter what, but he tries telling me it's his sense of humor, literally thought I was crazy to even bring up user may be manipulative.

Well we can't do much else if we don't know the circumstances.
What does this even mean?

How exactly do you have to interact with him anyway?

Half the time this works because you start acting like the crazy person. Options as I see them:
1. befriend him
2. change his focus to someone else (would require some of 1., those drudges aren't dropped easily)
3. Leave
4. Get his ass fired by any means necessary.
t. bi-polar manipulative person, mostly recovered.

fair enough, we play on a sport team and are both on contract. Essentially if the team decides to reinstate my contract he will be sent away. At this point that is the most likely outcome since I am the better athlete. So he is gathering as many people as he can playing politics, helping the youth team, all while simultaneously spreading that I am the one who is really fucked up and shouldn't be with the team. As you can tell I'm not the biggest extrovert since I browse chans, while he is out drinking and getting drunk with teammates. I still have time so I can do the same, but this honestly feels like game of thrones shit, I just can't play the game like he can.

I'm bipolar but not manipulative
I'd say ignore these fuckers

kill him, cut his body into small pieces, and throw him to a horde of hungry swine.

But first rape his ass

You can't play by his rules and win. Be straightforward about what you're trying to do and why and don't play in the mud.

13. (1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued with the Moral law? (2) Which of the two generals has most ability? (3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven and Earth? (4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced? (5) Which army is stronger? (6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained? (7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment?

14. By means of these seven considerations I can forecast victory or defeat.

Approach him directly, preferably in public.
Talk to him about this. Ask what he really wants. But don't let him escape this topic.
If he starts talking shit, or trying to belittle you, just look at him with pure smugness and amusement in your face and leave.
If you didn't liked the consersation and think that he still will be doing the same, think about making his life uncomfortable, very stealthy

The dubs offer the best suggestion

i am bipolar and i'm not manipulative and i don't intentionally try to hurt anyone. is manipulative-ness even a common thing with bipolar?

I think op is stupid, as he described a manipulative sociopath, not a bipolar

Ah like that. I was thinking you were in a work environment or something. Well honestly, If I were in your position I wouldn't go through the effort of playing his game at all. That shit's petty as fuck. I'd call him out on his shit or if others confronted me with his lies, but I'd just make it clear that performance is the only thing that matters.

oh fug what have I done

CHECKED

Ch-ch-ch-CHECKED!

Impressive. Very nice.

Impressive.

I'm bipolar and know a bunch of people with the same condition. I haven't seen being manipulative as associated with it. Sounds like you're dealing with some cunts who use it as an excuse? Either way the obvious anawer is to cut them out of your life.

Now that being said, bipolar is known for extremely high comorbidity with other conditions. Roughly one third of bipolars will have a cluster b personality disorder according to 5 seconds on google. Knew this before but wanted to grab a stat for this. Exact numbers might be inaccurate but comorbidity is a big deal.

The narcissistic fucks and borderlines will use anything and everything as an excuse naturally. And they're fucking dangerous. So treat new people you meet who are bipolar with some healthy skepticism, but don't assume they're all that way. The comorbidity is high so use caution.

tldr; cut current bipolars from your life and be cautious(but don't dismiss outright) new bipolars you meet.

Checked

Okay so I didnt read that first. My bad. In that case you're not going to have a clean deal here. It could get messy. I actually went through something similar recently, where a few individuals targeted me. Like you, I cannot play the game. So I said fuck it and played my own "game", though it really isn't a game as such.

Be a fucking paragon. Take it with stoicism and be iron clad. It hurts. It sucks. But hear me out. You're better than him, and have objective stats on your side. He is trying to psyche you out and push your buttons. Be impervious. Better still, demonstrate compassion and loyalty to those around you. The idea is that if you follow him into the mud he has home turf advantage. If you stay above the muck he has to attack.

Don't hide that you feel a little bothered when talking to others, but don't slander him either. Your stoicism and openness will force his attack, and when it happens you KEEP BEING STOIC. Seriously, by smirking and being iron you show strength and they will lose faith on him.

It would be easier and more effective to destroy him by subversion, but if you can't play the game then standing fast and remaining loyal to the others and generous and compassionate will make them remain neutral at least. And if things are neutral… you win. You have advantage due to better performance.

tldr; Stay calm. Play it safe. Be nice to your peers. If he goes all out then you look good as fuck.

Real bipolar or BPD?

You could bait him. Drop some sob story around work like having to pay for your mother's medical treatment or something similar. Then watch as he goes into overdrive with his manipulations yo outdo you and trips himself.

why are you showing us your ass you faggot, also you dont even have a timestamp. return to 4chan you retard.

Sage is not a downvoat

downsaged

Let them become an owner of a random imageboard.

any more pictures of the first image ?

Any more pics ?

Is that a baby's butt?

Thanks for the help guys, same ass as the first.

no, she is a short Asian

le downsaged