Daily reminder most war heroes, anti-terrorist activists and ALL Presidents of the United States are Christians...

Daily reminder most war heroes, anti-terrorist activists and ALL Presidents of the United States are Christians. What do atheists claim as their excuse?

WE contribute to the REAL war, the culture war. WE are on the front lines everyday of twitter and youtube doing something that actually matters.
t. every atheist

But according to many Hollywood movies about WWII most of the heroes were jewish. Check mate

I know you're joking but I'll post it anyway.

Most people in America, and the West, are statistically likely to be religious, because religion as as an institution has been active for hundreds of years, and has attained a mainstay influence over culture. However, in recent years, religious institutions have begun to lose their clout, and (((they))) are scrambling to keep it. In a couple of centuries, most people will not believe in God, and the very notion will be mocked and disregarded.

In other words, you're bragging about war heroes, activists and presidents like they're forged by religion and a belief in a God, when the truth is that our society would have need for these people even if religion was never conceived. These people are forged by necessity, God and religion as a concept have nothing to do with it.

How can you be afraid of that which does not exist?

Go back to plebpol

what the hell is an 'athiest'?

some kind of athletic priest?

no u

I don't care what this man thought, anyone with the right background and a penchant for studying the right topics can acquire the level of scientific prowess that this man had. He was a renowned scientist, maybe his contributions to his field have benefited mankind tremendously, but that doesn't make him the authority on everything there is to know, especially regarding topics that do not concern his field of expertise. In short, just because he's a well known and successful scientist does not mean that his belief, or lack thereof, in a God should be used as some kind of affirmation of a God's existence, nor should it be used to imply that "smart people have believed in God, and therefore the belief in a God is somehow validated as a result". By using shitty infographics, and exuding an air of smug satisfaction, you're no better than the fedoras that you hate and so readily mock.

Reminder that Charles Darwin himself was a devout Catholic and was even involved in the church while developing his evolutionary theories

most criminals r religious
atheist population in prisons is lower, than in general population

did you know that catholics worship the same god as muslims do?

catholics = muslims

They have facts and logic on their side, so they don't have to attempt to appeal to authority.

Daily reminder that every leader in the middle east is muslim. How do Christfags justify their clearly inferior religion?

m'lady

also

Suppose I said a deity or an abstract creator existing is reasonable or easy to imagine why should I believe in your personal religion, especially a Semitic one? I don't recall asking any gods to let me enter this world through birth nor do I recall any telling me why I am here or what this life is about and what will happen when I die. If one communicated with you, that's not something I can confirm or care about, so you may as well keep it to yourself. Until that changes, I don't see any reason to believe in fairy tales. All I see are men telling other men what to believe, no gods shouting down from the heavens, so excuse me when I tell the would be rulers of my worldview to fuck off. What should it matter to someone if I have faith or not in any position, secular or religious anyways? As far as I can tell, pretending like you know what this world is about is just a pretense for manipulating society into doing your bidding or scratching your own narcissistic itch.

I realize these types of threads are rarely serious, but whatever, it's just something that's been in the back of my mind a while.

if anything, this makes christianity more suspect

wroooong

mudslime btfo

Depends what kind of atheist you are. If you're a childish, self absorbed idiot who just to "debate" people about their silly beliefs for self gratification then you're probably not hero material.

However, if you're an atheist who is familiar with the more advanced concepts of esoterica you're more likely to be attuned to the value of belief and to be the kind of person who is capable of putting the lives of others ahead of your own.

Are you stupid or just pretending? All USA presidents are coming from Skull and Bones 322 club and they are satan worshipers! Also "anti-terrorist" is like saying that Al-Qaeda is established by itself and CIA has nothing to do with it :D

False, most criminals are converted in prison so that's a disingenuous statistic. Even then, the ones that go to prison are usually ritualistic in their religious practices. That's not to say Christians can't end up in jail, there's always going to be criminals among every population, but don't be a faggot

Yeah, he's surely as bad as the fedoras.
You're a LOSER, user.

God doesn't exist. Your fairy tales are pretty funny, though. You know, in the bible God destroyed two entire cities cause the residents wanted to rape some angels or something. God hates fags, it's pretty sweet, but it doesn't mean shit cause he's not even there.

The Bushes were devil worshipers and Barack Hussein Obama was a mudslime.

Also the Clintons put personal hits on 50-some-odd people and counting and starved like half a million Iraqis so I'm not sure how that fits into the Christian ethos either.

Donald Trump is an atheist.

god isn't real

Yeah but none of that changes the fact that there's no god.

Critical thinking skills.