If you're in your 20s and teens is your thing you should go to Latin America...

if you're in your 20s and teens is your thing you should go to Latin America. Plenty of 20-something year olds date teen girls over there. Its not seen as a big deal yet. Go nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

toogl.es/#/view/EawJQpBXK8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't wanna end up in a bathtub full of ice with only one liver, though

take a chance faggot. you only have one liver to live.

how many livers do you have user?

that happened to me
woke up in a kiddiepool of ice water with just one heart
fucked my shit up for good

same thing happened to me except i got an extra benis

op here. weirdest i know of was a 21 year old dide with a 13 chick. well, weirdest to me, but parents were cool with it because they knew him since he was little or something.

shit you not, dude used to pick her up from their house and go do whatever the fuck they were gonna do sometimes. anyways, yeah… take your dollars and go nuts

two?

already on it

what is a dide?

en hora buena boludo.

Count me in!

NO

teens are your thing*
ftfy

tfw i will never have 14yo virgin pussy ever again.

I am German. I could theoretically have it, because 14 year olds can have legally sex with other people. It's not an impossibility.

i know about germany, but… do people actually do it?

any 20 year olds with 14s? just curious.

well there are the muslims who marry people together at that age ….

Not willing to admit

That person is a man, but there is nothing wrong to have sexual fantasies with shemale ;)
toogl.es/#/view/EawJQpBXK8o

Jesus Christ.

Well, you have to get them before they turn 16 because they have a very low expiration date.
The more 'native' they are, the worse

I dated a teen mexican girl in my mid 20's. Her mom was so old school mexican (raised in a pueblo) that I was allowed to sleep over and come over and watch tv with her and do all kinds of normal BF/GF shit. And when she would go visit her mother in Mexico, I would be tasked with staying with her and her brother and watch over them while she was away. So I would literally just move in for a week.

Her american-born cousin hated my ass, but the rest of her family loved me, so they heavily implied to her to BTFO a couple of times, and she mostly left me alone, save for some stupid comments and the occasional dirty look.

But anyways, back to your quote: YES, they get really fat in their 20s. Really fucking fat. But it really was good while it lasted.

she had the body of a ttl modl

I always assumed that they just blew up when they got married (which is obviously younger than most races). I didn't realize it had to do with age.

if you like hebe so much go to >>>/creep/

well it sort of does. mexican food is really fattening. and if you combine that with drinking alcohol (as they get older), well… you can see where that goes.

in my case, she started drinking, and going out with friends and shit like that, and after that hitting the taco places. she gained like 60 lbs in 1 year. so my obviously my dick went limp, and it wasnt because she wasnt teen no more.

towards the end she thought i was cheating on her because i wasn't touching her. but it had nothing to do with cheating obviously, and once i told her why… well…. that was the end.

anyways, not atten whoring. just wanted to explain why they get fat.

The css animations there make me dizzy.
Also that is nothing like hebe was

because they have to be legal, that's why hebe is gone, it wasn't legal