Well its my birthday and im drinking alone while my best friends and room mates left to get their dicks sucked without...

Well its my birthday and im drinking alone while my best friends and room mates left to get their dicks sucked without me. But im not trying to throw a pity party. Whats everyone drinking on this tuesday night

Is this you?

Sorry if it is.

Can we have a pity party neway

Yeah but im too buzzed to care.

Im down. Whats going on

I recently woke up from a 2 week meth bender to find a new ft-job and an awesome boss.
Ice is weird like that sometimes.
He's the coolest boss but I know I'm just gonna fuck everything up eventually.
Plus I'm running out of ice and can't spend all day on the internet anymore.
So I don't get enough or no sleep and then go to work in the morning for a full day of 105 degree outside work and hauling large appliances.

also I'm crazy about tripcodes

What are you drinking? Also if pictures you, go back to fucking 4chan

Me go back to 4chan?

Why don't you go back to Michigan?

Okay. What you drinkin?

I don't drink m8

tea
self blended tansanian CTC and a mixture of golden/flowery broken OP assams

again? I feel like every fucking day this week there's been a birthday thread on Holla Forums

That much people use it?

Happy birthday, friend. Where ya from? I'm drinking a red beer I made with High Life. What are you doin' to pass the time?

Fuck that shit, I've tried it and it was brutal. I have OCD so I never get peace and quiet mentally, always obsessing about some stupid shit. All meth does is double the speed of the chatter.

I'm drinking moonshine made by some crazy old man in the woods. I'm starting to understand why he's crazy

I've always wanted to try real moonshine. How is it?

Who's sucking your room mates dicks ?

It tastes like fire and death but it gets you fucked up fast. I almost always end up fighting someone when I drink it too

How do you drink it? Any idea what proof?

I take shots. I'm not sure really maybe around 130 or so