What is heroin like Holla Forums? I've never done anything more than hard liquor before

What is heroin like Holla Forums? I've never done anything more than hard liquor before.

Pic semi-related.

Other urls found in this thread:

paulhannaford.com/life-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The site erowid is great for researching the chemistry and effects of drugs. I'd highly recommend it prior to trying anything. Check out the experiences section for your drug of choice!

It's pretty goddamn fun, just gotta be really fucking careful to moderate your usage. Don't become a junkie. Never even smoked herb?

have you ever been prescribed painkillers? they act on the same thing in your brain or something. If you've ever had oxycotin, the effects are almost indistinguishable from heroin.

They aren't EXACTLY the same, but pretty fucking close.

It depends how much you do.

I got Vicodin when I got my wisdom teeth pulled, and I accidentally OD'd on that. They told me to "take one a day, and two the first day," but I had just woken up from anesthesia and was pretty out of it, so I heard "take two a day and two times that on the first day." So I took four Vicodin.

I honestly didn't feel anything. I just fell asleep. I didn't shit for about a week though.

Then you have no idea. It's awesome, but I wouldn't recommend trying to get involved with it, it sucks a lot of people who try it in and ruins them. I've done it a few times and and was able to control myself, but that is kinda rare.

Don't do it Op. It starts with a little shot and next thing you know, you will be sucking off niggers for money. You will become a hep C infected fag

I want to meet someone who has tried jenkem.

ever been to the hospital? heroin is like that, except you probably get AIDS

Do a lot your first time and make sure to inject it. In order to get high your first time you have to do a shitload.

Addicts overdose and their body forgets to beathe. It's highly addictive.

Life of an addict: paulhannaford.com/life-story

no tldr, read the whole thing

It is like that feeling when you really comfortable in bed, and you feel it because you woke up, but are going back to sleep, and have no reason to get back up. It is like that, it is like you are really comfortable and nothing matters. If you are comfortable right now, and have no physical detriments, I would recommend staying away. But whippets are awesome, stay away from every other drug.

No, you got vicoding when you got circumcised.
You fucking kike.

don't fucking touch it. I'm not joking. don't even think about it. It is destroying lives and families all over. It's cheap, it extremely addictive and befor you know you will be doing anything to get it. So don't even get close to it.

It makes you miscarry.

Why would I want to get addicted to opioids and become a statistic? Who would want me to do such a thing????

Boy, I really hate jews.

is her face melting?

Don't fuck with heroin. Do meth if you want but don't fuck with heroin.

Is that what they're calling abortions these days?

A miscarriage is just an abortion performed by Jesus.

You could say God sent her child to the gulag

Not OP, but fuck meth. I've tried it once and it was one of the worst drug experiences I've ever had. I'll go with heroin in that debate.

It's part of the emotionless bitch syndrome, facial skin gets pulled down.

you fucking bubblegum