Holla Forums hates this game, even though it has better gunplay, story and characters than 90% of their favorite FPS...

Holla Forums hates this game, even though it has better gunplay, story and characters than 90% of their favorite FPS, Holla Forums morons are too busy bunnyhopping like a retard or bouncing around like a jackass in doom and quake to appreciate a classic.

it's SHIT, you asshole. get a better taste, casual

I still have a copy. You have to lead your shots a good 4-5 meters in order for the netcode to line up with your target.

Just play quake.

343 was a mistake

How is Halo more classic than Doom and Quake? I'll wait

Confirmed. I even have the old cartridge for my nintendo 64. Doom plays exactly like some cheap arcade shooter you'd find at some mall. As for quake, it's over-hyped boring trash. The only reason I'd see someone genuinely "liking" the game is if they have nostalgia over it. I also had nostalgia over many things when I was a child, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to look back and say: "wow, I had shit taste back then".

*the games

This is your problem, OP

your opinion is shit.

Halo is garbage, but it's alright if you like it.

Holla Forumseddit hates everything, especially if it's even remotely popular or isn't Japanese. They're contrarian for sole sake of being so, and taking their opinion on anything literally - let alone giving it any serious consideration - is an exercise in the utmost futility.

Halo 2 has some of the best competitive multiplayer of any console shooter since its' time, and those pretentious hipster-shits can stay mad.

Unreal>>>

but yeah had a hell of a lot of fun in this game

It saved the Xbox for one. Many basement dwelling weirdos will argue over it because that game promoted lan parties among chads and females. That is why wizards hate it.

Assault rifle needed to be in Halo 2, not the pussy smg.

Speaking of something "Unreal"… Unreal Tournament (the first one) tops all the games itt. Yet no one talks about that game on Holla Forums!!! Could it Holla Forums that Holla Forums has shit taste?

it popularized regen health, trend that SPAWNED COD

otherwise its indeed superior because of its semi-open world levels, huge weapon selection, enemy AI thats not retarded, light hearted take of scifi, etc
A lot of stuff you no longer find in modern games

Well the first one didn't have total regen.
The level designs and vehicle designs were what I really remember making it different when it came. My main problem with it is that for so many parts of the game it's almost impossible to lose if you get the right weapon and they usually just give it to you.

Yeah, it's too bad those "semi open world" levels were bland af with nothing in them. That's also a problem that doom has.
Oh please. Having 10 weapons isn't that special.
Unreal tournament had by far and away the best ai itt. This coming from an outsider who's played all games itt quite a bit.
Now you're just coming up with stuff out of your bumhole. How is a shooter "light hearted".

Holla Forums is full of faggots anyway

I agree. I spent sooo much time playing that fucking game when I was a kid.

STOP WHINING

I think its fine, I wish people still played Halo3, best multiplayer experience I ever had honestly.

Thats also where I discovered clans are a shit and never to join them.

Hey buddy, fuck you. I need to bunny hop up to car so I get the early banana pick. Banana control is how you're meant to play Inferno as a CT.

used to play the shit out of this. i reinstalled it a couple years back and it was full of spics lol.

Sorry, OP, but doom is the only game worth playing ever. Everything else is for children except maybe dwarf fortress if you are autist lvl 6 million more.

Did Holla Forums make fun of you or something?
Your mistake was probably saying something like
Which is a great way to get shat on by the respective fans, and really all sides; leading to a shitty thread that was dead from the beginning (much like this thread).

Otherwise, Halo a good game, and so was the rest of the series up to ODST.
There's a lot of people on Holla Forums who enjoy these games, and also the lore/books.
However, there are a lot of people who like quake/unreal too; each have their merits.
My preference is halo 1 for campaign, or halo 2 for multiplayer, or UT99 for variety.