No one cares about you and they never will

You live eternally, yet silently screaming for help, but there is not a soul to care.

Bye, Holla Forums. It's been fun.

goodbye OP
I hope I am brave enough to follow you one day.

Godspeed

so long user. we don't belong here.

Why would you want anyone to care?
That's egotistic.

Farewell, and gl, It will be hard to get back into normie life again, unless you have suicide in you mid.

committing suicide is kinda retarded tbh

good luck

kill yourself

not really, if think about the meaningless of life, there isn't a reason to not kill yourself

I read that as "there isn't a reason to kill yourself" and thought it made sense.

there isn't a reason for either really. It comes down to you, and if you can be happy or not

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY…

people do care about you, but you are too autistic to see that, or resentful of their caring because it stops you from being absorbed in your self pity

if you are talking about romantic love, women are incapable of caring about anyone other than themselves, they dont have the same altruistic sensitivity men do. you dont believe in santa clause anymore so you need stop believing in prince charming and cinderella fairy tales, a woman could never reciprocate the love that you feel for them because they incapable of having the feelings you do because their brains are not wired the same way for their survival.

help? sorry to sound cliched or use adages, but the world helps those who help themselves. all you need is to have some confidence in yourself, you are funny, you are clever, the world does think that your encyclopedic knowledge of naruto characters is actually pretty awesome, once you have confidence in your self the world will refelct that confidence back and be prepared to invest time and energy in you. theres little to be gained from helping someone who has given up on themselves, you cant flog a dead horse etc, but again, someone is trying or at least waiting for you to snap out of it you just dont or are incapable of seeing it.

and if you think that a woman is going to magically fix all your problems you are seriously mistaken. for one, thats not how relationships between men and women work, you arent supposed to need her, shes supposed to need you. a woman can get any man to fill her fuck hole, you just need to be the one who at that time is providing something she cant obtain easily from other sources. you are supposed to be fixing her problems, not the other way around, if you appear all needy a woman wont touch you. ironically this means as soon as you start not needing women they will drop at your feet

existential nihilism

gtfo you degenerate fuck

if you really believe that post modern bullshit you probably are better off killing yourself

want me to tell you what the meaning of life is?

heres goes

there is no meaning, or at least no set meaning

this is to allow you to create meaning, an alchemical process, without this ability - if there was a set meaning - life would be empty because one of our biggest tools for creation wouldnt exist

this means that when you gaze off into the sunset, or behold the face of newborn child you can manifest meaning in that perception

that is why I said "if you can be happy or not" as in if you are able to find meaning or not
tho I don't find anything in a sunset, or the womb shit of some 3DPD

Bye.

I will always prioritize what's real (as I understand it) above what is meaningful in my hierarchy of belief, it's not something within my control; it's simply how my brain works – no matter how miserable it might make me at times. What is real to me, is reality only exists as far, and as long as I can perceive it. One day I will die, consciousness will fade to blissful nothingness and my perception will cease to be, and along with it - at least from my perspective - reality itself; it all ends. There is no meaning in that, up to and beyond that point - only the self-made delusions of purpose that my mind will inevitably pick apart and discard.

I am a tiny bag of meat, sitting on a tiny spec of dust within a seemingly endless, expanding, uncaring abyss.

You were supposed to be a stain on the sheets, but now you're a stain on society.

Isn't that comforting? You'll never have to disappoint anyone by failing to live up to their standards. You're pretty much free to live how you want.

Oh, they'll still judge you, it feels good to judge. They will care about you to the extent that you are the sacrificial lamb at the altar of their own egos, but beyond that - you're dirt, and you're on your own.

Pic related. It's you. You let truth dominate you instead of asserting your own. Do you fear delusions? What you live now is a delusion. The human experience is based in delusion, and yours is no different. Except yours is an immobilizing unhappy unproductive one. Believe in something, you fucking nigger.

The worst fear is thinking about if anyone will care, even if it's just for a second. I am talking about my mom, dad and sister. If I killed myself, I am sure they would be affected for a particular amount of time and maybe it would affect them in the future. That's kind of fucked up if you think about it. Thank god i'm not a dad with kids or anything. I want to kill myself but I am still thinking about my relatives. It's like I care about humanity but still want to end my useless life?

Can someone explain how this makes sense?

Sounds like optimistic nihilism to me.

I disagree.

I'm bored. Post faster.

Holy shit, this is actually helpful.
This makes me look to the light at the end of the tunnel, and I suggest others do the same.
Thank you, user.

You can't choose to believe in something. You have to be convinced. You couldn't just choose to think that 2+2=5, because you already understand that it's four.

Good advice.

All the discussion on this site about females boils down to this, if you think about it.
The alpha competitions and white knighting are all the same thing.

You can't choose to believe in something, but you never don't believe in something. Even the demoralized user from earlier picked apart his beliefs, motivations, and fantasies because he believed in the righteousness of objectivity. There are few people who exist with such emptiness that they feel no emotion nor gravitation towards anything in life. Finding and identifying your tendencies, making a narrative of purpose around them, and aligning them with virtue (of all sorts) is how one navigates life. The mind operates in a momentum of habit like every other facet of the universe. Stopping it takes energy, and pushing it in another direction takes energy, but one can completely reorient themselves with the necessary will.