SJWs Mad at Joss Whedon for Saying He Wouldn't Fuck Underage Cancer Survivors

And the magical adventures of the feminist cuck continues. How long until he kills himself over his cognitive dissonance?

archive.is/ut7vF

Is Whedon retarded or is this halfassed pandering an attempt to create controversy in order for him to stay relevant?

who?

I think it's a desperate cry for attention. I hazard that he finds some sort of perverse pleasure in getting verbally flogged by feminists.

The Avengers debacle likely finally unhinged him completely.

Forgot to add that he deleted the tweet with a half-assed apology. He is sorry that it offended the wrong crowd, but he is not sorry it didn't offend Paul Ryan.
A MAN THAT WAS CUCKED TO DEATH

He's just a fat cuck. They have warped brains that barely work.

Not a very witty quip there

Why is OP always a faggot?

This is just the daily cycle of hell that is Joss Whedon's life now, isn't it? Desperately craving to be accepted by a group of people who blatantly hate him, by making pathetic "quips" on social media that always backfire.
Someone should make a biopic of this tragic life story and Whedon's spiral into insanity and eventual suicide.

Umm, no, he wouldn't, because they underage with cancer?

fucking Red State bringing the bantz

Impressive. Whedon actually manages to be a more vile slime than the average Holla Forumstard. Even they know how to contain their fucked-up-Ness from the outside world. Also noticing that when you let people like this talk freely, thinking they have complete support, they really do show how horrible they really are.

Difference is that no one expects Holla Forums to have any standards.

How has this guy still a career?
Hell, how had this guy a career to begin with?

LMAO
M    A
A     M
OAML

He can't catch a break. Kill yourself you pandering cuck.

Am I a feminist?

Where do I know the woman in the picture from?
It seems like it should be really obvious, so I suspect I'm having a brain-fart.

James Woods weighs in. How long until he's not the Batgirl director anymore?

Right. Nevermind.

No, you're just thinking with your penis, but you said yourself you don't give a shit about the character, so in that sense you're thinking along the same lines as every pandering corporate hack.

Ironically though, even though your reaction would the ideal male response to a female thor, feminists would discourage it because your penis is evil.

He has a writing credit on Toy Story.

Oh god, as soon as you say that, I instantly know "You are a sad strange little man" was his.

an udder biktim of druppism, r.i.b gauss weeblim, u will b uhbinged wen druppy guppies hang on dey uv da roop

I don't think he will be shafted for that comment. Not even Hollywood wants to laugh at cancer kids. It's funny because his joke wasn't even him calling them 'not a 10' it was supposed to be Paul Ryan saying it, but he was still BTFO for it because he's a liberal whipping boy who nobody believes is anything he says he is.

They shit on him because they know he'll never retaliate. He's the perfect bullying victim for them.

The really hilarious part is that Cuck Whedon was bullied mercilessly in school and dreamed up stronk womyn that would come and save him. Now that he's grown up those same stronk womyn are the ones bullying him.

Oh wow. A blonde woman.

I remember reading that. That he would come up with the most unlikely person saving him like a really small woman would backflip onto the scene and beat up the bullies.

I find it funny too that Joss loves to write overtly sexy female characters but to get around it he writes it as 'mind control' or 'demonic possession' because in his life he has never encountered female sexual agency, women coming onto men is literally a mythical event to Whedon.

This was bullshit made up to make him look good for having a boner over fighting female protags. Overall, the reason he gets so much shit is because he hides behind feminism despite obviously just being a horny fanboy. He should have just made a fucking choice between the two.

Seems like he wants to have his cake and eat it. There might be some wiggle room to have sexualised female characters and girl power pandering by saying it's sex positive or whatever but you need to be an attractive and successful man to do that and not a cloying beta male.

I remember him saying it years ago when Buffy first came out. Back then nobody would have cared. He wanted a scrawny loli to beat up his enemies and love him. It's pretty pathetic. His bullies should have bullied harder.

He would have been trans if they pushed him too hard.

I'm thinking a few more man-boob twists and he might be dangling from a rafter.

I want to see a story where the female lead is a prosecuting attorney in a non-combatant military role who is very attractive and fiercely devoted to her people. Now that would be a lot more realistic.

They had an anti-gun movie like that, but it flopped. The director blamed it on sexism.

he looks like he nearly always chooses to eat the cake rather than have it

He's movie bob with more connections and less writing talent

Let's not get in on the faux outrage, he was trying to virtue signal at Paul Ryan's expense, he just botched it awfully

He would have killed himself. I have this theory that the removal of bullies from the food chain is one of the major reasons why leftists are running so rampant these days.

We have upset the natural balance and are reaping the results.

The seed of Paul Feiggot got also eviscerated, and by the very same strunky wymyn he idolize,

He said "fiercely devoted to her people", not "wants to disarm them to make their lives harder and make them easier to subdue"

It was right to tackle bullying, bullies by definition are bad seeds and as much as people can scream about 'might makes right' it doesn't make bullied kids any less miserable.

The problem is it's been taken too far. Any sort of light-hearted ribbing or jostling for power that guys do by nature is 'bullying'. Fights and verbal abuse are taken too seriously whereas the feminine style of bullying of spreading rumours and appealing to authority and such is not punished at all. The end result is a lot of effeminate nerds who have never learned their place in a social structure who treat everyone around them like shit because they know everyone around them is effectively neutered. Note how every nu-male on twitter postures like he's cock of the walk and could take anybody because he knows the system favours him. Just my thoughts I guess.

I wish Marvel hired Katee Sackhoff for Captain Marvel instead of that BLM fangirl.

Nothing will happen. (((Hollywood))) has gone insane since last november. To them there's no limit when they attack non-dems, we've seen that with Trump's son who was the target of a disgusting joke by a SNL writer.

do they really not get that he was making fun of conservatives, not speaking literally for himself?

Bullying hasn't stopped. What's happened is there's another thing for normal kids to worry about in incidentally offending someone with wrongthink.

Bullies still pick on kids.

Especially since Samantha Bee. Did. This. Exact. Same. Thing.

fucked up that jews were the main driver behind slavery

I don't think removing bullies is the issue (although I'm starting to think they were important). I think the "Tell a teacher!" mindset is the problem. It allows kids to not confront an issue and teaches them that crying about being upset solves issues, and corporations don't want bad publicity so they capitulate. We've basically enabled bullying by whining. All it would take to end bullying is to fihht back. Even if you lose, bullies just want an easy mark. Prison rules.

His parents got their feet in the industry for him as a child. Same as (((JJ))).

That's Katee Sackhoff.

Agreed Katee Sackhoff would be much better as Carol Danvers.

I'm starting to feel sorry for his kids since they would have to deal with his crap.

Is he lower than Anthony Burch?

Holla Forums just pretends to be vile slime.

It's like poetry.

What are you doing Brie? Get out of Hollywood and raise an honest family.