SOUND THE HAPPENING ALARMS

SOUND THE HAPPENING ALARMS

VP JOE BIDEN ADMITS THAT EXTERMINATING THE WHITE RACE IS THE END GAME

I repeat, this is a code red happening. GET IN HERE GOYS

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

Not just the jews, but the democrats in general want to be rid of us because we can't be controlled. Niggers, gooks and muds can be, we've got to get the word out.

Webm/Mp4:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JPW57
archive.is/LLEVs
youtube.com/watch?v=QsSS9ML9PCk
c-span.org/video/?324394-2/vice-president-joe-biden-remarks-extremism-terrorism
archive.is/Afcpu
jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770
archive.is/tW4wI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Garand
archive.is/OIHW0
archive.is/vLV9V)
buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=41
jstor.org/stable/1450770?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/death-to-traitors-freedom-for-britain
archive.is/v4Xod
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
google.co.uk/search?q=Rachael Leigh Cook&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinu8Po2NvOAhWoJ8AKHbcYCjYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=979#tbm=isch&q=Rachel Cook
fashiondesain.com/nsfw/rachel-cook-by-rick-day
theocrata.deviantart.com/art/Doom-Paul-495189758
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=fxFACYVLdm8
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ghfZfqm2fJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view
guttmacher.org/guttmacher-institute-faq
uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline
ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real
youtube.com/watch?v=qIwnCUC1x7U
yahoo.com/news/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html?ref=gs
archive.is/ophjE
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow what a surprise, who would have thought???

bump for OP

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv, Rabbi?

The jews and the 3rd world races will be begging for us to come back once were gone, if only we were given our own ethnic state.

Joe Biden: I am a zionist

SOMEONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS

Who cares if they beg, if we die we won't hear it. We must kill them all.

got a .webm OP?

What shitty browser are you using?

palemoon

Have a webm.

HANG THIS FUCKING TRAITOR

ERADICATE ALL KIKES

ERADICATE ALL NON-WHITES

NO FUCKING MERCY

NO FUCKING SYMPATHY

EVERY KIKE, TRAITOR, AND FILTHY NON-WHITE INVADER NEEDS TO BE PURGED

KILL THEM FUCKING ALL.

white
FUCKING
GENOCIDE!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DIVERSITY MEANS ANTI-WHITE

Why would you sage this?

It's time to arm up. We /k/ now.

As long as there is breath in our lungs and blood in our flesh, we must stand and fight.

It may be pointless to save our race, but at least we can take these parasites with us. Strait to hell.

sage isnt a downvote newfuck, mind your own business

honest question, is it too late for a white babby boom? this really makes me not want to have 3.1+ master race kids

Look at this goddamn kike basically admitting the election will be rigged and not even realizing it.
Have you stockpiled on ammo yet?

Globalist kike detected.

The thread is stickied you fucking retard.

I hope we get to see some hanging this year. Maybe trump will at least call for the public execution of Hillary. I think something like that will really give a jolt to the people of the world and remind them that death can be brought to tyrants and traitors

I wasn't planing on running away, we must stick together no matter what's our nationality. No more infighting.

well then it really doesnt matter even more if i sage then, now does it you fucking derailing niggercum guzzler

Never going to happen. Only revolution and race war will fix our problems.

HANG THIS FUCKING TRAITOR

ERADICATE ALL KIKES

ERADICATE ALL NON-WHITES

NO FUCKING MERCY

NO FUCKING SYMPATHY

EVERY KIKE, TRAITOR, AND FILTHY NON-WHITE INVADER NEEDS TO BE PURGED

KILL THEM FUCKING ALL.

bumping your sage

REV UP THOSE SHOWERS AND OVENS BOYS

now is the time to be upset

Sorry Holla Forums, we have already won. The white race will be exterminated sooner or later. Communism will win and we'll all be one beautiful brown collective. I'm with her.

Yes, I'm a rabbi from tel aviv because I'm not amazed by democrats wanting white males to be a minority or to be outright eliminated from society.

I love that feeling when it just gets real. Hitler was right.

I though we were at 60%???? Where did the other 10% go????

FUCK

FIRST 2030 NOW 2017??? WHAT THE FUCK?

Factor in illegals in sneaky syria/samolia imports?

Well, now comes the tough question.

How many people here have actual white children? Not half-white, not 1/4th-white, but actual white children?

None? Guess who is part of the problem …

we have 320 million people, 10% is like 30 million …oh wait… that might be the 30 million illegals fuck.

If Hillary is elected (which Biden knows/hopes will happen), there will be SO MANY spics and syrians that whites will become a minority.
10 million would probably be enough.
Factor in for asians - done.

Speak for your self asshole I have 14 children, all white.

Seriously ?

do men even have enough juice in their nuts for 14 kids????

Prove it.

Wtf i hope so

Fucking this. It has got to stop, bantz, d&c shit, it's gotta go now. Even the Sweden Yes shit. Those are Swedes, those are whites being systematically destroyed. No more fucking joking about this shit. Anyone who continue this shit I will sage you and call you a shill till my fucking ears bleed, I dont care. It needs to stop.

Men don't run out of juice, but that user is bullshitting. Unless he's that Dugger guy, he doesn't have 14 kids.

Yes he does in his basement tied up

bretty good, 50% chance they will become faggots/liberals/racemixers so 7 master race kids is really nice. good job user you made up for yourself and one other white faggot that will never reproduce

This settles it then

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

I have one.
Aiming for 7

I don't think this should be pinned. He isn't full context..even if that is most likely his end game. The wording isn't straight forward enough.

The rise of Trump and Sanders probably showed them that they need to get rid of whites sooner rather than later. Shitskins know their place and will reliably pull the lever for the Democrat kike puppet.

Joe Biden has zero will to power.

We need bigger gas chambers.

You fucking wish, Loser…

But seriously, if any of you fags have firearms or firearms training- now's the time to get your shit together. Good luck, and may God smile upon you in the coming war.

do not be discouraged. a white minority can easily destroy any majority. the ingenuity and resolve of the white race is UNMATCHED ON THIS EARTH. consider the amount of white cucks, we are more like 30% or less.

Good! Keep aiming, brother. I have one as well, doing my part.

GET FUCKING MAD

He said 2017.
Hillary's plan is to import 20 million non-whites in 1 single year.
I thought you knew?

Tell that shit to the last Rhodesian or South African.

SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THIS EARTH

use this one, I made it just for you goys

it's a perfect replica of the one in the SS hall

go to the wikipedia article for the svg version

sauce?

Let's make good use of this. How can we maximize the exposure this clip gets while also making it known to normies that what Biden is saying in it is something to fight against rather than applaud?

Drudge, kikebart, where are the twitterfags?

I get so caught up in the bantz and good time that I forget that Sweden is one of the prized possessions of European peoples. All are, but Sweden was targeted for a reason.

We need to double down on raids & such, all of the meme warfare needs to be directed at jews and their sources of power, no survivor take the shekels, turn their "slaves" against them and kill them all.

Thanks m80, a while back I modified one black sun to have a bigger centre but not as big a this one, check it.

We need to actually organize.
Otherwise one day I'll be pissed enough to go into the street with my rifle, not see anyone else as pissed as I am and either go home or become another Dylan statistic that accomplishes nothing in the end.
If any of you faggots are near Salt Lake City I'll be at the Tooele dump with my rifle on saturday at noon shooting bottles and shit.
The war is coming
We can't stay right wing keyboard squads forever

Oh, I just thought of something. Can we spread this around now with some context that poisons the well for Shillary's upcoming "alt-right bad, give spics your country goyim!" speech?

archive.is/JPW57
archive.is/LLEVs

all this news…

no wonder the public had no idea what the fuck was going on during the build up and war of WWII

Hillary is about to speak to Anderson Cooper. CNN.

I have three blonde haired, blue eyed nieces and I'm afraid that the Afro-Chicano-Muslim-Asian horde lead by kikes and traitors will target them with shit. I have to step up, then step up for any children I might have.

Complete and utter demographic ruin of America in one single year.
20 million more democrat voters would insure a one-party state.

THEYRE TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW

Yeah.

And I'll tell you fucks right now in case you're afraid of having kids.
The whole "raising kids is hard" thing is complete bullshit if you have a decent fucking job.
Wouldn't surprise me if kikes made it up to scare whites off of having kids.
Can it be tough at times? Sure but "tough at times" =/= hard to raise.

Yes, however the womans womb tends to go to shit.

None of them will because I instill my values into them and I'm actually a great father.
I treat my sons with the respect they deserve.
I teach them how to behave like men.
I treat my daughters with the respect they deserve.
My wife teaches them how to behave like women.
I have like 10 "Worlds best dad" mugs.
Feels good man.

It's not hard to raise your kids into an image to be proud of.

Sure thing man, do you want my credit card details along with the picture or do you want them in seperate posts?
;^)

they are not talking about the alt right.

a huge fucking tv package on it.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

what I found when I was fiddling with the design is that when the inner ring is centered between the outer border of the filled in circle and the right angle ray it looks like much less of a sun than the original

also, you're missing the subtle curve of the right angle part of the ray. if you imagine each ray as a three-segment piece, the first and third aren't supposed to be parallel as you see in yours. the first and third are supposed to be slightly offset, I believe the angle is 15 degrees but it's been a while.

take a closer look at mine (the perfect replica) and you'll see that the outer segment of each ray is sort of offset from the part coming out of the sun. it's a very subtle design thing. I spent a couple of hours working on it before I noticed.

See you there user.

Fucking this.

Everyone's knows that he's not referring to "our" as in "white people", right?

Biden's "our" refers the rich, powerful, political elite and of course the Jews.

If they're raised right, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Call me FBI all you want.
Worst case scenario I spend the day shooting shit in the desert.

:^)

I did not actually go that deep when I did it, I just got some black sun off google, added transparency and made the centre larger.

Kill yourself. If I were in Utah I'd go. Now is the time to band together, just in case the political method doesn't pan out.

it's a Holla Forums troll

Made a thread for the Alt-kike panel.

Same. We need to get our shit together.

My sister and her husband are pretty solid, so they'll be alright. Now all I need to do is get a tall redhead.

Here's the actual video

10:21 mins in

with menacing music followed by confirmation bias. wherever this video is posted; we need to be there in our droves shilling our stance.

Best of luck to you. We all need to do our part.

Goddamn they're fucking mad.

CLINTON SOON

I have no editing skills whatsoever, but if someone else puts the effort it, I'm willing to help shill the hell out of this.

what did i miss?

The most distressing thing is when he said

"and this isn't a bad thing - it is the source of our strength"

That really got to me. It is just same dogmatic quip made by every leftists, and the worst part is that if they actually analyze that statement they'll find it is supported by nothing at all

But they never question these dogmas instilled in them since their youth, and now they have destroyed our country

Whatever you tell yourself.
archive.is/Afcpu

buying a rifle this october. Every one should do the same

Thanks user.

how fat are your tax returns?

you're not going to fucking believe who our greatest allies are now

jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770

No, but it's easy enough to prove it. I posted my kid. Dads take pictures, regular ol' pictures, of their kids. So it would be no problem for you to slap down a casual pic of your kids that can't be googled back to you.

I hope you removed exif data.

archive.is/tW4wI

Of course.

Good on you man.

most jews are conservative for their own interests, and liberal for everyone else. even they can recognize a rogue hooknose who will fuck up the whole scam

Buy guns now, user. Lots of guns and closets full of ammo.

Weak bait tbh.

Just look at his nose. He is a biological Jew. He is crypto kike.

dont get grant money till then. I was thinking of buying a m1 carbine but maybe an m14 rifle

Oh thank fucking God, you're actually starting to do something. Every other fucking user here needs to follow suit.

Doesn't seem to be the case here. That article specifically fights Soros' American cuckoldry.

too many fucking freckles

imagine KNOWING about zionism and the other thoeries and beliefs at a young age…

christ, must have been fucked up.

We must teach our children ALL of the bs and not one as TRUTH.

Christ did she stand in front a fan just as someone threw shit into it?

Can anons do the same

Yes

Wtf i meant to redtext

CAN ANONS DO THE SAME

(checked)
More freckled girls for me, then.

But you did redtext

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

I EAGERLY AWAIT BLOODSHED

not kino'ing freckles as kisses from angels/gods

/k/ here. It would be smarter to get one rifle you know is dependable and fixable and one pistol as your back up. Then put the majority of your money into ammunition.

Get something that takes common ammo. 5.56, .308, .30-06, 9mm Luger… .30 Carbine can be a bitch to find.

Oh i doesnt show cause im using an app

More dubs for the White Man!

WE’RE COMING FOR YOU, YOU KIKE BITCH

I'm using an app so it doesnt shoah

I remember some dude making a joke about her, "One more freckle and she was a nigger".

Orson-Wellian slip?

Brothers and sisters, I hope that all of you will have white families, with eight or nine or more white children. I hope you raise them right. I hope you teach them to be self sufficient, and industrious. Give them an America the elite are trying to deny them.

My jaw dropped.

I always figured it was misguided altruism/virtue signalling.

I just realized,
THIS MEANS WAR.

7.62x39 too right? I mean if the ruskies send us some shit or we end up raiding a mudshit cache, have a 7.62x39 rifle would be nice

Are we sure that's not a troll account? I can't even tell the difference anymore.

You know what to do amerifriends, although I hope you wait until after the election. This may be selfish of me but the world needs a Trump election right now.

Oh yeah, especially the russian calibers. They're good too.

Feels good man.

What kind of job allows you to have that many children? How old were you and your wife when you started having them and how old are you now? At what age did you feel comfortable enough to have more after your first? I have a couple children of my own and would like to have more but shit's tough financially, I'd like some advice from an older man if you don't mind.

If you're actually getting supplied by the ruskies ungle vlad will be giving you a rifle too. Stick with common American cartridges.

5.45x39 is sort of rare to find in gun stores locally but in the event ruskies drop supplies I imagine ak-74 pattern rifles will be common

is there any 30-06 rifles that are semi auto?
I'm best at semi and hunting ammo is easily available where i live

Garand

isn't that just 30?

This is why red heads stay out of the sun. They burn painfully and then get the reach around by getting fucked with permanent freckles stacking up until they turn brown.

Yes, because the people that are now coming to this country (Central America/Mexico/Africa) have native countries that are so prosperous, safe, and worthy of our emulation. They bring high IQs, creativity, and productivity!

Haha, (((AURA))) Goldstein. Even his name has an (((AURA))) about it.

good point, will divert more resources to american calibers as planned

I have to admit when i first fell down the rabbit hole, i felt some queasiness about exterminating leftist (theyre still white, but still cancer) and cleansing every last shitskin.

but the more time ive spent here, the less qualms i have. We are right, we represent truth. We represent the brutality that is necessary for our people to survive.

We are the light
We are the tip of the spear
We shall be death

HAIL RAHOWA DUBS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Garand

I have an old Remington 742 that my grandfather left me after he died. He used it for hunting but I think it would make for a good nail driver for distance shooting. It only hold 5 rounds though, so yeah is on to something with the Garand. 8 rounds is pretty good for a .30-06 rifle.

KILL ALL JEWS

somebody should diversify the locations of his internal organs

…all about Jews at the eary age. Lesson numero uno: How to reckognise a Jew. Taxonomy.

I remember that gun, it's a tacticool BAR, that same company makes regular BARs as well.

We need to dispel the fiction that Joe Biden doesn't know what he is doing, he knows exactly what he is doing and has zero conscience in ruining his own race and culture for the sake of personally gaining power. Traitors deserve the lowest levels of hell, moreso even than kikes themselves.

alright i'll get a garand. I was hoping for something lighter but I don't know what to do about that.

He's also a creep

This

Stick to the basics:

Standardized common platforms and common calibre types- the "Tried and trues" if you will. Makes it infinitely easier to procure parts, ammunition and attachments.

The last thing you need is a fucking "special snowflake" gun like a FNP90 that eats rare and exotic tasting brass…

They're coming after you now. It is personal.

The other 10% are Arabs, Pakis, and Hindus who are counted as "white" in the USA.

How about a bolt action rifke chambered in .375 H&H Magnum? Like a Sako 85 Kodiak?

.308 is acceptable is it not?

You could just get an AR in .308. Though I don't know if that is actually any ligther than a garand. Mine is heavy as hell. It got me motivated to start lifting it so I could actually hold it up for a while at the range.

It is. If it's chambered in .308 it can also shoot 7.62x51 Nato surplus.

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

NO FUCKING NON-WHITE IS AN ALLY.
NO FUCKING NON-WHITE WILL EVER BE AN ALLY
NON-WHITES HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN SEEING OUR RACE GET DESTROYED
THEIR SURVIVAL STRATEGY IS FUNDAMENTALLY OPPOSED TO OUR OWN
ALL NON-WHITES (ALL OF THEM. EVERY LAST ONE) HAS AN INTEREST IN CONTINUING THE FLOOD OF OTHER NON-WHITES INTO OUR NATION, SO THAT THEIR STATUS AND POSITION IN OUR SOCIETY IS ELEVATED IN COMPARISON TO THE WHITE PARENT POPULATION
ALL NON-WHITES ARE INFERIOR INVADERS WHO ARE TAKING THE RIGHTFUL NATIONS OUR ANCESTORS AND OUR RACE BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP
ALL NON-WHITES NEED TO BE VIOLENTLY PURGED
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GOOD MINORITY". ALL MINORITIES ARE INVADERS WITH AN INTEREST IN PROMOTING RACE-BLIND IDEOLOGIES AND DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE

ALL THE CUCKOLDED EX-IBSHITS TRANSPLANTS FROM /R/THEDONALD WHO SUGGEST THAT ALLYING WITH NON-WHITES FOR OUR CAUSE IS A GOOD IDEA ARE NAIVE IDIOTS WHO DON'T REALISE THAT NON-WHITES ARE OUR ETERNAL AND PRIMAL ENEMIES

PURGE ALL NON-WHITES. KILL ALL THEIR CHILDREN. KILL THE HALF-BREEDS AND MISCEGENATORS. ANNIHILATE THE KIKES. EXTERMINATE ALL RACE-TRAITORS AND RETURN OURSELVES TO OUR RIGHTFUL PLACE AS THE SUPREME RACE ON THIS PLANET

That's another good point.

START FUCKING WORKING OUT

It'll help you in the long run.

:3

WRONG

You can shoot it with a high risk of over pressure.

Fucking hilarious. Still laughing as I write this.

Yeah seriously everyone needs to seriously start lifting even if it's body weight, if you need heavier shit just pack books into a bag and do the same exercises with the bag on your back. Don't forget cardio.

It's the other way around is it not? .308 is more powerful than NATO

Eh. If anything, we die, and your drooling masters get to rule high in their ivory towers while you and your communist buddies get to live in an empire of ash, death, and starvation. Also, gommunism isnt their endgoal, its global, corporate fascism. So, nice job being thier useful idiot there, buddy.

All im saying is, if whites and their technology dies out you're all fucked too, pal. I wouldnt be laughing at a burning house when your in the middle of it with no way out. Retard.

>>>/k/
>>>/fit/

All this mess about guns. How many of them do you think you can kill before someone kills you?

White people need to have more children, not make more orphans.

yeah, .308 is just a hair bigger than 7.62 NATO

guerrilla warfare.

NATO is fatter, same relationship with 556 and 223, 556 is fatter.

Well yeah, but I figured nobody here would want to risk having their rifle blow up in their face.

I suppose- .308 is easy as hell to get a hold of and packs a fucking decent punch- as for .375 it's by no means a shit choice, but there are better, more copious options.

But I'm probably biased, I have a Steyr Scout in .308- I fucking love that Rifle.

the war will come. surviving the coming decade is paramount at this point. In the golden age that we shall bring about after we can rebuild

She should be carrying. Those bagels, right there, hiding among the bread.

Never relax.

way ahead of ya matey.

But I think I agree, considering news outlets are going to be staring at this tomorrow…

Get in here faggots. Get ready. Get geared up. We are on thread 2, and I expect at this point I'll put up a third.

Absolutely this.

TO ALL FATFUCKS IN THIS THREAD OR ON Holla Forums!
Start taking walks around your neighborhood on a daily basis. If you have a partner/sibling/friend to come along with you this will help immensely for motivation. But your true motivation should be saving the white race.
Once you're able to walk for a solid hour without getting too tired, start mixing in some light jogging.
Once you're getting comfortable with this, start biking double the distance you've been walking.
Then just keep increasing distance and time and you can also mix in running days. You could probably run instead of biking if you hate biking.

Also, if there's a school nearby, they're a great place to work out if they have a jungle gym.

Also PUT THE FUCKING HOTDOGS DONUTS AND CAKE DOWN, for God's sake.

I followed this guide for three months and lost 20 pounds, I wasn't a fatass though. I still need to start getting /fit/ and doing the gym.

I would say thicker walled than fatter. Honestly the diamiter of the cartrige is the same as .223 it's just that the walls of the brass is made to take higher pressures.

And remember to eat well. Cut all added sugar out of your diet and that alone will take you places.

gorilla warfare

I want one of those converted into a Dragunov SVD style.

Video fucking related, our time is coming brothers.

Could any one easily assist with this?

Best pistol because of commonality only
9X19mm
.45ACP
Shotgun
20Ga good
12Ga best
Rifle
.308 Blows concrete (cover) away, High stopping power

I know I should take this too /k/ but /k/ seems autists who argue over garbage rods as viable combat weapons over shit like bushmasters stock AR-15 styles.

WE MUST EMBRACE LE DIVERSITY

African Cartridges are a race war must

HE SAID THE SAME EXACT THING OVER A YEAR AGO

archive.is/OIHW0

(Notice how he keeps saying whites will be a minority next year even though he has been corrected before about the census projecting a white minority around 2044-2050. Gee-whiz, do you think he might know something important about the future immigration policies of the Democratic party?)

It has been clear for a very long time that one of the main goals of Obama's administration was to destroy the white race in America. That is why King Nigger didn't enforce immigration laws and let all the captured illegals go free. That is why he is still desperately trying to import as many rapefugees as he possibly can before leaving office. That is why he is trying so hard to break apart white communities and force them to house "urban poor". (archive.is/vLV9V)

And I guarantee that a Clinton administration would pick up exactly where he left off and then immediately turn all those policies up to the extreme.

The (((elites))) are noticing that the whites are waking up and they're the only ones still capable of stopping them. So they are making a mad dash for the finish line and hoping their already established momentum will get them there before America goes full Hitler's Germany.

Thank you.
I avoided that thread as I thought it was a honey pot looking for RWNFS tools of trade.

Here bitch

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=41

Get a LE6920

Yeah because (((globalists))) hate beauty.

I remember an exact quote from this.
"We don't even steal anymore because there's nothing left to steal."

I mean it wouldn't suprise me if we were in the low 50s if you include the millions of illegals that they ignore (which are much more than 11 million)

Rifle: .308 or 5.56 NATO

Pistol: 9mm or .45 ACP

Common, reliable and more than enough to do almost any job.

Once again, I am biased- but I'm sure there are others who will agree or suggest alternatives.

BECOMING A MINORITY ≠ BEING EXTERMINATED
AMERICA HAS HAD MINORITIES THAT HAVE EXISTED FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS
HE JUST MEANS THAT NOW WHITES WILL BE A MINORITY TOO
THIS COUNTRY CAN EXIST AS A MOSAIC OF MINORITIES
NO RACE IS BEING DESTROYED YOU IDIOTS

Oh, my /k/ tier issue was .223 out of .556 lack of understanding. I could not n2 as all info I have found say X Y Z and nothings matching up. I have no idea how "easy" it is to get mass bulk of .223/.556 let alone after a SHTF.
Are the local paramilitary personal using .223 bushmasters or what?

What can be done against such reckless hate?

We might as well be dead. America was made for whites and now it's going to the muds.

So is it time to get ready then?

That's because beauty is not found in them, inside nor outside.

Get the fuck out.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

There is a special place in Hell for you.

Let me be the one to take you there…

It was time to get ready sense the start of the Swede invasion.
That was the demo templet, look how far its gotten them.

Don't get a fucking garand, they can't fire modern ammo without the OP rod bending.

That reminds me of a screencap of modern art and feminist, talking about how they're all broken on the inside and where the same "uniform of desecration". Do you have it?

Does anyone have it? I lost the screencap.

Not everyone here is new brother.

You know what I mean.

I gots these tools right here
call me moonman

USA! USA! USA! Our Mexicans can rape more than your Arabs, Sweden! You think that you can just be the rape capital of the world forever?

You're going down!

Get a rifle that isn't $500 MSRP and kill a chicken before you shoot steel cased.

It's never to late, humans can multiply fairly quickly if they put their mind to it.

Alrighty, I'll say this is a 8 on the "Go" scale.
Praise kek.

Are you asking about the difference between .223 and 5.56? Because 5.56 shoots at higher presser than .223. So you can shoot .223 out of a rifle chambered in 5.56 but not the other way around. Does that Answer your question?

Gotta be a troll account.

mini m14? what ammo does it take?

As someone else said elsewhere, we can have kids once the war is won. At this rate, if we got100% of White women on Earth pregnant right this second, we would still lose this war before the children were old enough to make a difference.

We fight here and now.

PRAISE KEK

RWDS

Sort of like during the trans-atlantic slave trade how the masters were careful not to have too many slaves from the same tribe and who spoke the same language working together. It was a very good system for the masters.

I'm pretty sure the plan is for us to get tens of millions of Muslims all at once actually, so we won't have to count on our lazy dicked Mexicans to rape the women that Americans refuse to for long.

wtf is Dragonuv SVD style, the scopes are gay anyways

But fyi the weapon I had in is a Molot Vepr .308 variant.

it's like im on /k/

(Checked)
KEK BE PRAISED

Aye, thank you.
Also, are the local ape wranglers using .223?

wew

Just an aside, but if any anons can't find a walther, the Baretta 92 is literally the same gun. Like no shit it's the same fucking thing but with the slide all the way down the barrel.

7.62x39

They also make one in 300 BLK

yep, semi auto 30-06, bye bye body armor

Globalists worship satan.

What a time to be alive.

dont you mean 8mm kurtz?
it has almost the exact same ballistics

People keep ignoring me when I tell them that African Big Game cartridges make armor wearers extremely butthurt. If you get hit with a .416 Rigby you're peepee poopoo regardless of ceramic of AR500

dubs for non-white genocide

KEK WILLS IT

We may not be allies but we could have a truce with the nips.
think about it we have a common enemy with them (jews, niggers, spics, mudslimes, other asians) plus their people are pretty decent and traditional.

Either you're trolling or you're to stupid to use the step-down correctly.

Either case, consider me
TRIGGERED

How do you like your Mini 14? I was thinking about getting one or a Mini 30 but a lot of people shit on them, and they're not even that cheap anymore

DICKS OUT

aura goldenstein is an obvious troll

Muh original wild cat cartridge 300 BLK

I'm very happy right now. Saved.

cucks get stuck on 'muh 9mm ballistics gel' which doesnt take into account doors, car doors, body armor, makeshit armor, glass, motorcycle helmets, praise the sun suits of armor, most internet gunsmiths are fucking idiots user

I consider them outdated. If it works for you, then ffine, use it. But if something goes snap, you might be strapped for parts.

You won't be far behind us, brother from across the seas (presumably). I, for one, consider it a great privilege that I won't die knowing that I shitposted my life away for nothing.

No matter what happens, I know now without a doubt that I will live or die having fought for my people. Not every generation has a chance at glory. Even fewer get their glory fighting for something as important as the survival of the White race and European civilization

whites are one of the smallest minorities in the world, kys

I know what you mean. Also on .44 Magnum, once you get into the heavy loads of 300+ grains they're essentially armor fuckers, recoil be damned that's what practice is for.

Anti-Christian!

Ever heard of farming?

You can simultaneously feed your family, pay the internet bill, and live isolated.

Ya as iconic as the action is, it is an old design.

Any recommendations for my first rifle? I want to keep it budget-friendly so I was thinking maybe an SKS, but I wanna explore all my options. I saw a Century C308 for $450 at a local store, I've heard Century is shit but the CETME is bretty cool.

It's the only "assault rifle" I've ever had or fired so it just feels like home. In terms of performance it works well no problems or hangups even though it's kind of heavy and it's not really comfortable to shoot.

Get a M82A1

Don't worry user, beauty will save the world.

WHEN AND WHERE DID HE SAY THIS?

What gets me is… in the mainstream, what he said is not even controversial. It's not even controversial.

SHITPOST FOR FREEDOM.

>EQUALITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

These kikes, they just can't meme….

KILL YOURSELF RACE-TRAITOR

ALL NON-WHITES MUST BE VIOLENTLY PURGED

Maybe it's easier to subvert and destroy what used to be entirely white countries because the newer generations never witnessed the behavior displayed by other races and were particularly weak to propaganda..

This little stunt is going to wake a lot of whites up. Spread it around.

fuckers stole our Trump swazi

I built my AR-15 for $400 bucks even by building it part by part. SKS is good too, I used to have one when I was a kid, word of advice, if you decide SKS never fall for the 30 round mags. They make your rifle incredibly unreliable. As for the C308, yeah Century has incredibly poor quality control, so you have to make sure the sights aren't canted or the bolts not sticky, or the rollers for the locking mech, arent bent into ovals. Overall, inspect what you get.

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A RACE WAR HYPE THREAD

POST YOUR MUSIC OF CHOICE WHILE GUNNING DOWN THE FOREIGN HORDES

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c

w-what the f-fuck what that?!?

That and Jewish jealousy.

It was an ad that ran a few months back that lead to a discussion on the fact that if the media lies so much about Trump… did the media lie about Hitler too? It was a massive backfire and yuuge redpill.

Mah nigga

How many pushups did you do today Holla Forums?

I still have this fucking screenshot from when the video first came out, holy shit.

user in another thread just said to do sets of however many you can do in one minute. Counting seems to tire me out more.

Look at the avatar. He's a Holla Forumsack.

the end result is that whites are going to be bred out

simple game of numbers bro

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Why is the guys standing behind the family he's supposedly defending?

Why is it that this is the music genre of choice on Holla Forums? How did we manage to share the same taste in music too?

these random reminders work better than motivation threads imo.

just have to push yourself to exhaustion and then try for a few more. without injuring yourself
counting is for fags interested in bragging.

Because it represents the Faustian spirit of the White Man, connecting tradition and culture to sleek non-degenerate modernism through a nostalgic lens?

120 per day. 300 Sit ups. 3 mile jog. Also weight lifting.

lost 40 pounds this summer, still progressing.

This new-wave retro shit is just a gimmick. Why not just listen to folk inspired music?

i figured it was all those 8bit and 16bit games that were our babysitters

why not both?

So? I've listened to synth music even before this.
Sometimes I do though.

I have 1, aiming for 3.

conan has shit quads tbh

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The law of the world is kill or be killed.

You haven't done shit for your race unless you have killed at least one of their enemies.

A gimmick it may be, but I still like some of it. I grew up watching cheesy 80's tv shows with my parents, so it kinda resonates with me on that note.

yeah shit I ain't sleeping anything soon it seems, fucking kikes

Breivik got his high score with a mini 14.

One for each of the 14 words eh?

White guilt is going to kill whites.

Jews know how to play into whites emotions

I know not everyone is a lib in the US….

So will those non-libs actually think
or

Most people are tumblrfags, so I wanna see how this plays out

make sure to get a gas plug from garandgear so you can shoot commercial ammo without breaking your oprod.

Garand is fine if you get an adjustable gas plug.

[citation needed]
Remember how fag marriage was banned at the state level in 32 states a year and a half ago? The left are making advances via control of institutions in spite of popular sentiment.

NO TURNING BACK NOW BOYS

ITS DOWN TO THE WIRE BETWEEN US AND THE KIKES

I think they are banking on us being afraid of punishment.

Most of us are no longer afraid of dying so they are in deep shit.

This is horrifying. I can only hope dozens of tim mcveighs strike if this government steals the election.

huzzah, now whites can play the race card!

lol. america is going to kill itself, just as soros predicted. their sad stupidity will be their doom on all fronts - russia, china, iran, their black community, what the fuck ever, haha. i'm a national socialist but such kkk neo-nazi hool bullshit would have been the first reason for anyone under hitler to end up in the gas chamber, had it ever existed. you're a pathetic wretch, no better than a crazy head-cutting semite. gas yourself, dumbass fuckhead.

We can't allow ourselfs to be afraid of anything. We must always remember our duties on this earth. We will not be beaten into submission any longer. It;s our time now.

Fuck off faggot.

Got your list fam

I agree with this man.

Anyone who disagree, is to be dealt with by the power of the Kings Men.

And you'll hang first when the day comes faggot.

Fuck off namefag

Biden loves all those (((credit card))) companies in Delaware.

THIS IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
Don't worry about redpilling normalfags, focus on turning the last fence sitters.

Our enemy has shown their face.
They feel confidant that they will be victorious.
As a result, they've validated our motives.

The purge is nearly upon us.
We've already won the war they intend to start.

According to that list, all of these people can come too!

Firstly, try to secure your location little guy. Especially when speaking to people with the name Lazia Cus. Not everyone is pretending, especially right now you actually popped into the real one.

A name of a king… Uh… Randomer with no name at all?

JDownloader is convenient. Just copy the URL and the program catches the media.

Why are you all faggots acting heated?
Typing on your keyboards.. Unless you're here with the King Lazia shut the fuck up. You're not going to do shit.

And that's why they're trying so damn hard to stop us, because we're the last resistance.

C H E C K E D

We are simply flaming the fire that will get you hung, kike.

You'll hang next to him.

You forgot to attach one of these to your post:

Cry more fag.

IS LAZIA ACTUALLY GOING TO SHIT ON SOME NEWFAG?? HOLY SHIT HE'S ACTIVE ONLINE

soundcloud.com/user-625608547/death-to-traitors-freedom-for-britain

bring it faggot.

Ah shit I lost the art. What is the link to the Holla Forumsack who made this stuff?

I'm too tired to link this thread to the shit squads, be of favour.

I'm going to bed.

Aww, poor little larper got triggered and is running away so i don't iptrace him.

With pleasure your Grace.

My IP is 188.29.164.62

Now shhh before I perm ban your house area,

You're new Huh?

Heil Lazia!

No. No. No. No. No.
Commercial .308Win is higher pressure than 7.62x51 NATO, and can be much higher pressure depending on the loading. However many milsurp guns like the CETME, G3 clones, FAL clones, M14 clones and such can fire normal .308 rounds.

Military 5.56 has a slightly different cartridge shoulder/neck than .223Rem, which can cause a high, potentially dangerous pressure curve. Most modern ARs and AKs have either 5.56 or .223Wylde chambers, so it's safe to fire .mil or commercial ammo in them.

This isn't /k/, retard.

you will learn the true meaning of kek the two seconds before the nukes fall on your head. but that was pretty much clear to his disciples all along.

What are you going to do by tracing Lazia's IP?
go up to him with your fat, neckbeard, mestizo ass and ask him to give you a free ass-kicking you to satisfy your public humilliation fetish=

You've got the IP, your move, cock sucker.

archive.is/v4Xod

youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

Ok, so I guess everyone on Holla Forums shoukd just act retarded about firearms then since this isn't /k/. You gonna dual wield Desert Eagles on the DOTR?

i think this one:

is the more correct one, notice how the legs coming out from the center, and the radius of the inner black circle and the middle ring all follow the golden ratio

SPREAD THE VIRUS !

no

can I get the entire (full) video? instead of that specific sentence out of context?

hes right, ya know.

who is the second girl in the white bra? No reverse image search results

They want low IQ, low beauty, slaves.

They are evil people who despise beauty and seek to destroy it.

Were I a more religious person I would say they are in service to Lucifer himself, who seeks to destroy all that is good and beautiful.

We will stop them.

but the average """"white"""" american is already almost legally retarded, which is why they eat that shit up that their kike puppet gov and media feeds them

Rachel Cook

I'll say that I agree with that, but…
This is the one thing I'll never forgive this new generation, the fucking jews and the globalists.

I don't really care about the crashing economy, the surveilance, market jewery and many other sins those filthy rats inflicted upon us.
All of them pale when put next to this.

Making us into monsters.
I had a dream. Getting a job as Electronic Engineer. Then use my salary to build a tiny workshop in a cozy little house. Spend my free-time making little robots. Not particulary usefull one's. Just fun stuff, with no commercial applications. I just like programming and electronics that much.
Maybe I'd have a girl too, and we could enjoy some coffee on a cold winter morning. Get a couple PC's and play some games when we're both free.

That dream was ruined, and there isn't even a good reason for it. Someone just wanted a tiny bit more money. And he had to fuck up everything. People like me, who never fired or saw a gun up close are forced to take up arms. I'd be happy in a small frame with no muscle, but now I gotta train. I could spend my money on new chips, components and little funny-shaped LED's, but it's instead being spent on surplus food, ammo and silver/gold.

I don't know when we'll take up arms anons.
But whenever we do, I'm gonna make them pay.
They can steal my money, I don't care.
They can't steal my dreams and hope to get away with it.

Lucifer just wanted to be God, and being that he was formerly an angel he was supposed to be a being of immense beauty himself. That's how his powers of temptation work anyway, he knows beauty is tempting and can use it to his advantage.

they steal this from trump and its war. plain and simple.

the devil is moloch, god of the kikes.

If that's all your dream is nothing is stopping you. My dream is to have a nation that my people control and works for their prosperity. I think your dream is a little more grandiose than that.

there's no way that's Rachel Leigh Cook

and that 4 letter name that shant be named is m*ch with an l

Since my legions left the IQ in this place is all time low…. W/E… I guess I'll reinstate darkweb grip over Holla Forums hardcore with my new board.

"Le raic wur lets fite 4 dat whore model in my pictures that sells her body 4 shekels"

The only thing that would push America to war is an all out push for gun confiscation. They know this though, which is why they will try to take them slowly here and there, instead of all at once. Eventually it will be too late for the masses to fight back.

The only other thing that would actually trigger a war would be if BLM goes straight up race war, giving armed whites no choice but to defend themselves.

google.co.uk/search?q=Rachael Leigh Cook&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinu8Po2NvOAhWoJ8AKHbcYCjYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=979#tbm=isch&q=Rachel Cook

Fighting for Lazia is a just cause.

Dubs because the ET races will visit and finally rid the earth of niggers

I feel the same.
I dreamed of a homestead in the woods, with 5 kids and a wholesome qt3.14

If i make it through the coming troubles, maybe ill still get it. If not, then ill meet whatever is on the other side with me head held high, for i will know that I died for my people.

Rachel Cook. Not Rachael, look at your searches lol.

partly meant for

Rerolling

lel, took your dubs faggot

Rerolling for ET visitation and niggers being thrown into space

Help me out, Kek

Those aren't dubs and this is a reroll for orbital niggers

found this
fashiondesain.com/nsfw/rachel-cook-by-rick-day
thanks, user

check my ID you massive nigger

this tbh, I hate the white knights ITT

I'm a white American, I educate myself as do my friends.

Also America was never mentioned in my post, nice strawman.

Americans have been consistently lied to on a massive scale for the past century. Most people simply don't have the time or interest to study history thoroughly.

I don't blame plebs, plebs have always been plebs and always will be. They are a necessary component to society, they work and keep the gears turning. What's important is educating and influencing those select few of high intelligence with the drive to do something great.

Not everyone can be a philosopher everyone, not everyone should be either.

I like how nobody asks these faggots "Why" it's a source of our strength.

jesus fucking christ, I was waiting for the inevitable cheer from retards and am thankful that didn't happen.

It's is amazing, they never would have publicly stated this in 1998. At least pretend to be shocked so normals can understand the gravity of the situation.

Full version:
Vice President Joe Biden Remarks on Extremism and Terrorism (2015.02.17)

you so sure about that?

the political climate in this country hasnt been like this in 160 years. This election represents the last hopes of many many people for peacefully fixing shit.

Myself for instance, Ive got a family now so im not as militantly 'lets start a civil war already' as I was say 3 years ago. But at the same time… I look at my son and know that if Trump doesnt get in and follow through with his word then there isnt a chance in hell of my son leading a decent life. Economically.. 10 years ago I was making $30 an hour. Now? Im lucky i can find a job paying $16 and they always seem to be structured to fire/layoff people once they get to around a year or so. If it werent for past smart financial moves Id be destitute right now. Safety/white genocide? In the past 4 years ive lived in 3 cities in 2 different states and every single one of them was alright when i first moved there and then within a year or so the place got FUCKING FLOODED with ghetto niggers. And thats not even getting into the more advanced agenda shit like the north american union plan and shit… There are so many reasons to come to the conclusion that my children will lead no life worth living if things dont change. And that angers me. Anger isnt even the word. It fills me with a righteous fury. And I am not alone.

There is a reason Trump refers to his followers as awoovement. The silent majority is real. And the kikes are making a huge miscalculation. They are assuming that the silent majority is just a large group of disenfranchised people who will shed a couple tears and ultimately move on when their hopes are finally shattered.

The miscalculation they are making? Well its something that we didnt even know until not too long ago. We are that silent majority. The rest of that majority may not be as up to speed on shit as we are… but they are the ones who have the minds capable of seeing it, AND THEY ARE STARTING TO.

Fuck last week my mom flipped on the tv, foxnews came on, they were griping about the plight of the refugee. Mom: "UGH! ….. These people should all be lined up and shot! All of them!" I consider my entire family to be bluepilled plebs

Holla Forums is always right

That is the truest sentence that was ever typed on this board. When we reach a consensus on a topic that consensus is always 100% accurate. Even with the happening. We are right about the happening. But we were looking at it wrong, we are the happening and it was always happening.

Why do I get the vibe that apocalypse is nigh?

whatever we do, we cant let the nazi larpers on this board gain power. we need a libertarian revolution and we will make the jews help us rebuild our economy with their monetary knowledge.

What is the 60s? We aren't even close to a war. Where is the organization for such a thing? The movement? The ideas? The protests and attempts at separation or civil disobedience? People aren't doing shit.

Bitch dont even joke about that shit

Is this the same guy pretending to be a stormfag yesterday saying we should kill our ostruppen?

user… I’m already a demon.
This is the same unfortunate conclusion that I came to several years back. It’s something that has weighed somewhat heavily on the back of my mind and something so powerful that I rarely, if ever, reveal it.
There are some who draw a certain pleasure from this conclusion, and it is something that should only be spoken of in whispers or not at all. I take no pleasure in the idea myself, but it boils down to the total extermination of certain families around the world, down the last unborn infant.
It’s not something to be proud of and it is not something that the history books should remember. It is a task for people who are ready to disappear with and for their deed.
Playing the same game as our enemy only ensures their victory. No amount of protesting, whining, complaining, lobbying, investigating, or truth will ever put them out of business. Only cold and ruthless action will.
Just saying this honestly makes me a little sick to my stomach, because I already know that while it is one of our choices, it’s a choice they made for us. It is the most heinous option and effectively the only one we have. This will not end until either the Earth is destroyed or they are exterminated down to last man, woman, and child.
If it was as easy as executing a few, appealing to their “good” side through protests, writing laws, or sending a few to prison to get the message across, we wouldn’t be in this position. But now it seems that the only viable option is the only taboo one.
War.

are you new to Correct the record?

waht

MEEEEEEHHHHH

October is too far away. I'm getting some bulk ammo mid september (when my paycheck comes in), but I already have my raifu. The time to buy one was months ago, now it's about practicing with it to make sure you're an effective marksman/rifleman.

Pick one.

we are in the era of guerrilla insurgency, it is the only way forward, thus there will be none or little
you are kidding right?
see above

you are a giant defeatist faggot, or a shill or both. Protesting accomplishes nothing. The civil disobedience is happening every time common plebs are gathering for a family bbq and discussing

Ive heard half a dozen over the past month and i dont even get out that often.

Because BBQs are going to really rally the millions and build a cohesive effort to destroy the most powerful security apparatus in the history of mankind.

This isn't the first time he has said this and fuck the advertisement for the altgoys.

This is a bad sticky.

Because your average jew is a normal person. There to stupid to realize there getting jewed by there own kind. It's the Zionists that are the fucking problem.

thats already been debunked to the moon and back.

BTW… When the smoke settles we will acquire the servers for every shill company and you will all be punished for your crimes.

you too

me too what?

Does anyone have a link to a longer version? I would like to hear what he was talking about before.

Thanks, that was pretty lazy of me.

No idea.
Auto encoder randomly picked the art, which makes my post spookier.

Holy shit.

one in that state, must necessarily be supposed to have a design to take away every
thing else, that freedom being the foundation of all the rest; as he that, in the state of
society, would take away the freedom belonging to those of that society or commonwealth,
must be supposed to design to take away from them every thing else, and so
be looked on as in a state of war.

STATE OF WAR

Imagine having this playing in the background as we firebomb the ghettos.

Joe (((Biden)))

user…

I know your feel. I have consistently come to that same conclusion: We must become the monster to save what we love. We will not be able to return to our homes and beat our swords into plows. We must make a peace so lasting and final that no sane man will be called upon to replace us and do what we did.

Yeah I can definitely get one of those while half of America is unemployed.

Fuck me, the full version is actually worse.

What a fucking retard. You're no different than a libshit with your appeals to "muh diversity" and "muh waycism"
All niggers and other non-whites must be purged.
Pic related. Put a shotgun in your mouth and splatter your fucking brains on the wall.

He sounds like some fucking jagoff that either got a good job from daddy's connections or he's a fucking nigger on welfare with 14 kids (none of which are raised by him.)

Never believe even 1/10th of the machismo bullshit you read online.

you know what to do just remove the competition

Fuck off back to /r/thedonald you cuckolded shitskin-lover.

PRAISE KEK

UNRELENTING STREAM OF IMMIGRATION

Well that'll be fun.

THIS VIDEO IS FROM FEBRUARY

And they've failed at integrating Muslims.

Everyone gets obedient when they have a gun pointed at them. Especially when in 2WW they were told they are going to be deported, and that's all. Remember the holohoax.

ive given up hope for a life beyond RaHoWa tbh.

If i die a nigger killing, mudshit gutting wetback exiling mother fucking legend, id be happy

Woke up inside.

I believe at least 50% of the money in the world does not exist and is simply interest
retard explanation:
someone gives you a 100$ at 20% intrest you have to pay them 120$ you only have 100$

Most nations have extreme debt to gdp ratios which is fucking bad chinas is like 90% which means they cant pay off their debt without collapsing their domestic economy it becomes an issue past 70%. Most money loaned is simply an IOU or "debts receivable" meaning you will pay that person later and that IOU is then used like real cash This is how the world economy works, and if a single fucker defaults on a big economy shit collapses since everyones fucking currency is based on a single currency with no backing aside consumer trust the american dollar

how this ties to the jews:
when the collapse happens it could be in 1 day or in 30 years, everything will be worthless aside shit like gold silver, which is what the elites hoard, and will attempt to get as many of these IOUs as possible. the jews post ww1 repossesed most of germany since they made massive loans to the nation during the war and when the krauts couldn't pay the jews simply took over the nation like a bank and a mortgage.
IOUs or "debts recievable" are worthless without rule of law or a court system, since people can simply ingnore the IOUs so an economic collapse would look a lot like the great depression on steriods most people will be penniless and starving but the government, police courts and post office will function properly. The only way to win is to get as many of these IOUs as possible or Jews rule the entire world and with any economic collapse borders tend to dissolve.

Mass imigration creates mass debt, mass debt gives lenders control,
WHere do you think a 100 billion comes from every week to ensure the US an properly function

Get the IOU win everythin

what a fucking LUNATIC

these people should be ???????

the Jews LOVE this shit, they fucking LOVE it

It's funny in a sad way.

why not both?

Not an argument.

Look at what Holla Forums has already achieved by shitposting in their basement.

The entire narrative is shifting into our favor faster now than ever.

Imagine what Holla Forums can achieve once it leaves the basement.

I'd be such an easy way out right mr. nu-male?

Fucking hell betas and neets literally infest this board. No wonder there's so much larping faggotry.

You're not from around here, are you?

I'll larp my rifle right into your mouth, cunt.

Seriously, nigger?

I second this. I've been on a diet for 2 months now and I've already lost 25 lbs. Still have a lot more to go. The future belongs to the soldiers of the next war, not the armchair generals.

What has it achieved other than making frog memes popular?

Except that Holla Forums had no part in it. With Open Gates was fine and all but not nearly enough for you to steal Trump's credit for the narrative shiftin that has been going on.

Read my post again you illiterate nigger. I was calling you out on your 'why not both' bullshit as an excuse to not reproduce. If you had white IQ you'd know it, but of course you're probably some retarded Argentinian halfbreed who hilariously thinks he's white.

All the way from your keyboard right mr. Neetsoc? Kek.

learn to read IDs shill.

Irrelevant, you still hilariously misread my post like the retarded '60% white' mongrel you are. Kek how does it feel to have a double-digit IQ?

You are either a shill or newfag if you haven't observed Holla Forums's culture, influencing chan culture, influencing the wider internet for years now.

Anonymous image-boards are where memes are born. Memes are ultimately symbols, and symbols influence reality.

Obviously it helps that right wing ideology in general is getting a boost globally with current happenings, however without an energized and largely new movement behind it like Holla Forums and chan culture wouldn't be spreading anywhere near as quickly as it is.

Look how quickly the demoralization shills come out of the woodwork.

He is not a Traitor user, see he is a crypto-jew.

We're developing an organic culture, not LARPing as one that no longer exists.

We will find ourselves kneeling before an empty throne. At our backs will be the spears of tyranny, extortion and abuse. They would have us surrender ourselves to the severity of their sadistic madness; and so we should certainly be ready to either face or deliver death. The only true recourse, then, will belong to the courageous and honorable among us who would stand up and no longer strive for decadence in accordance with the vanity and ambitions of evil men.

It was they who would not flatter the megalomaniacs by so much as humoring the validity of their power. Those of the empire assumed freedom was a gift from their imperial storehouse of tyrannical militarism, economic manipulation and baseless intimidation. They denied the most evident of truths willingly and with such enthusiasm it seemed as some kind of panic. By doing so they degraded the very essence of human life and made no hesitation to trample upon wat we used to call inalienable rights, endowed by a Creator.

We suffer no illusions about our place in this world. What we offer is little more than a willful solidarity that the old ways have in them a superiority over what the empire has for so long called "progressive". In all our human imperfection we suffered the enjoyment of delusion that was life, though over time came to reject such delusions as the ultimate expression of reality.

We will find ourselves wholly incapable of tolerating the hegemony that dominates our lives, framed in no purpose but the pleasure of the most terrifying and manipulative masters. Others of us will actually believe we are better off in this fashion than we were before. Any imperitive with the word "freedom" attached would only be free of rational consideration, much less condemnation: it would have to be just.

Anons, please, we've seen enough Leslie nudes today. No more.

Wew lad you actually think that posting frogs in a taiwaneese origami forum is somehow responsible for an ENTIRE SHIFT TO NATIONALISM all over the world, to the point that without it all the consisten happenings throught the year would've been ignored by the masses? Are you aware of how retarded you sound?

Jesus Christ, if neets and turks have one thing in common is the way they will shamelessly take credit for other people's actions while having done nothing themselves.

Or is that it? Are you a disgusting turkroach? Would explain quite a fucking lot.

Belief changes reality. Or belief changes our perception of reality. If we truly believe we are partly responsible for this change so too will our enemies

nice d&c

When did this happen?

Greentext is what your post is screaming to me. This ain't Warhammer 40k, kid. We don't have psychic powers. If you want results in life you have to work hard.

How old are you?

Poor response:

Should be: Its a good thing oh? Then why aren't you diversifying Israel? Why is it ok for Israel to require a DNA test proof of judaism to immigrate?

gotta reframe

Already there.
I've been working out for eight months straight now and my body feels great, it's so full of strength and stamina.

Kek someones triggered.

dude she's going to look like a piece of shoe leather by 30

redheads who haven't take care with the sun turn into trolls even faster than chinks and shitspanics

get ready for a butthurt shill post:

Stay triggered, you will get yours soon enough.

Here's the sauce, user posted his work on here some time back. Good stuff.

theocrata.deviantart.com/art/Doom-Paul-495189758

The guy isn't even familiar with quantum mechanics and is trying to be condescending, its funny.

Ahem. Pic related is how whites become minorities then cease to exist.

Projecting much?

(Heil'd!)

codemonkey Pis

Ok then.

Welp.

White genocide has been officially admitted.

Every liberal that denies it is now objectively unable to perceive reality, and can be called out for it.

Please tell me there is some good news Holla Forums. I need hope.

This is something that's been weighing heavily on my mind for the past few days. It's normal, I know, but I'm scared of dying. I want to fight these niggers and spics and jews that have done this to my nation and people, because they deserve it and more, but I can't kid myself and say that I'll be one of the lucky few to make it out alive. I keep thinking: "What about my family? My brother who I love and adore? My mother and father who put so much effort into raising me and seeing me happy? What about my future? Will my bloodline end with me? Will I never know the touch of a woman? Of my soul mate?"

It's sobering.

But I keep returning to the same thought, time after time: I don't have a choice anymore.

I have to fight. It's quite literally down to fight or die. Die on your feet with your hands around the enemies throat, or grow old and grey without hope.

God damn what a road this had been, and to think that the crescendo has yet to begin

Want me to kiss your boo boos too?
MAN UP FAGGOT

Checked.
See
then read as follows.

You fight for your family, to secure a future for them to thrive and grow, safe from the claws of predators such as kikes and there puppets.
You should rejoice for the opportunity that is being thrust upon you.
Nothing is more worth wile then to fight for ones family, land, people, culture.

At least you have something worth fighting for, I'm a rejected mutt unwanted by anyone

Week old jewtube link!

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Funny how this happened right after the war against ebil land grabbing nutzis, who were taking only the old German empire).
What a farce. What kind of subhumans have faith in these kosher institutions?

I am so fucking livid right now over this shit

check'd and kek'd

Think I missed that part.

Currently, Lemon has 4-against-1 versus the blond Trump surrogate (who btfo'd the Jew lady a couple weeks ago)

thats what we saying you tard

i have a rifle chambered in .308

therefore i can use both .308 win and 7.62 NATO since the former is of a higher pressure than the latter

yep. ill drink a beer to that.
i honest to god hope i meet some of you faggots some day. theres not many who know our struggle. Its a unique feel. If two anons ever meet each other during the RaHoWa it will either be autistic as fuck or a beautiful harmony.

i can sympathize with the hesitancy, at least conceptually. Im not saying that im some beserker who will never show fear, but dying for something important doesnt really bug me. And i dont have those things that would hold me here. The feminists took my sister, i never knew my father or had a father figure in my life, perhaps the only one i have left is my mother. And even tho i lve her we have issues. i have no one to love.

I spend a lot of tim woe is me, but i honestly believe that i has pysch issues without the support system or inner strength to fix them.

but i have anger and a relatively fit body. I can use those. If i make it out the other side cool, if not thats fine too.

you still have to go back. But i highly doubt the cleansing will be 100 percent. If i were you i would find a home in some south american country that still has some whiteness in it from the colonies. find a qt and start a family. Its a rough hand youve been given, but as long as you are not on the same continent as me then i dont have any ill will toward you

godspeed

The frog "meme" is what makes Holla Forums popular. Through Kek's power are our works known. Are you even a magician?

All the "j…just keep your head down and pump out White children, y…you can beat non-White fertility rate, no need to liquidate the Jew."

No, Whites cannot reverse this simply by breeding more, even if there was a way to persuade women to drop feminism. The CAUSE needs to be dealt with, sadly those without the stomach for the life and death fight against genocide keep clinging to the hope of a non-violent outcome, as well as foisting the blame for our predicament onto the usual suspect (white males, who 'just aren't doing enough').

bump, and sick ID checked

Nah, not the bad kind of mutt, still a mutt none the less. I'm using mutt for any mixed. Pic related
Still no family, land or pride to fight for though. I'll probably end up an heroing for my betters
Sage my self for off topic.

I'm looking forward to shooting these sick fucks in a few months

IF YOU BURGERS DON'T SPREAD THIS VIDEO ON TWATTER, 4CUCK, KIKEBOOK AND PLEBBIT YOU GET THE PADDLE
THE PEOPLE ARE MORE RIPE AND WILLING THAN A VIRGIN FOR SOME REDPILLS

This is so strange, why does he say it out loud like this? Biden is no fool, he is a monster, but he's not stupid. Either their plan is so far, that he thinks there can be no meaningful resistance or he wants to check the reaction of the populace to this. I don't understand why would you deliberately weaken the USA when you might get in war with Russia? Importing millions of shitskins will greatly weaken your country. This is all too strange, the goal of globalists is to break Russia into small countries, but they can't do that without strong USA. So why would they want to weaken the USA like this? It makes no sense, maybe they are trying reverse psychology shit? Shock treatment to make whites more tribalistic?

Arm up while you still can.

This statement by biden just a day before hillary's attack on us tommorow is no mistake.

The day of the rope comes. Or the day of our doom.

We will meet each with heads held high and with hearts lit aflame by the fires of liberty and freedom.

Soon brothers.

Soon.

DEATH

DEEEEAAAATH

Just gives more credence to everything said here time and time again.

…while making shoes

Couldn't even get dubs, you sure that's the will of Kek?

Europeans, don't forget that in Europe they also already told us this.

THIS TIDBIT IS MONTHS OLD

excellent link user, thanks

lads, it's no coincidence that we're all here to witness the changing of the age. The G-man has taken us out of our stasis to bring about this change, or perhaps only guide it. Meme magic will tell. Praise Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxFACYVLdm8
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ghfZfqm2fJY

My 6th is due soonish. How did you manage 14? I think 8 would be about our limit. All with the same woman?

Shit I've got to give mine a couple years break after this one. Don't want to wear her out.

Fun fact: ManiacSynth, youtube's first dedicated synth channel which got taken down a few months back, was pretty much a fascist as evidenced by his yt comments.

Because I've been actively shilling this type of music on Holla Forums since the exodus.

It's definitely an invention of media. I got started with babysitting young and with girlfriends with older sisters. There's not a lot to it if everyone is pulling their weight.

I think the inference is that those of white European bloodline will be >50% of the total population.

I'd guess at least 1% die out per year due to old age because they aren't aren't being replaced by virile young whites due to the modern household requiring 2 incomes just to afford their own dwelling let alone support a family.

we should bring back flamethrowers for the race war. easy to operate and good for taking care of large mobs of people. are also pretty cost efficient

Someone should add a happy merchant at the end of that.

Imo only useful for defense at walls.
Watch some WWII videos of FT rat burners. Those cans go pop, oper is kill.

Good for flushing bunkers and tunnels. Watch some historical footage of the Iwo Jima battle.

Oh I fully understand the power of them, but there only good if u wish suduku/an heroing so others don't have too.

Ere u r

I bet it is.

That's a parody account.

How will we know when to start, brothers? Where is the line?

Your electronics expertise could be veeeeery useful in the coming race war

Dude, I'm 25, fuck you. I'm projecting in about three years I'll be where I want to be mentally, physically, and financially. Then I'll "cradle-rob", as the kikes call it.

Could be those illegals camps in "closed national parks".

Definitely a factor.

I'm 22 and at this point I'm just building up wealth.

I only started to wonder when there were like 6 interactions between that poster and others from that one tweet. It's a good one if that's what it is. I instantly
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm one of those STEM majors who was too white and male to get employed. So it could take a while to try to get something else going.

There's always a "shortage of qualified workers", but the BLS shows only a third of STEM gets hired, and another third goes into some other job, the last third never get a job.

Foolish man:

'That's the source of our strength'

Ridiculous.

The only time niggers were any use in America was when they were in chains.

The sad consequence of the white man holding all the power and money is that the scum races ride on their coattails and breed like rats.

By being as powerful, intelligent and capable as we are we've dragged along vermin in our wake and now they live better than most other people who have ever lived.

We need to retain the power and wealth to ensure we don't drown in the tide of shit and this fucking doddering old cunt needs throwing overboard first.

wtf is the bruhaha? We KNEW this before. If you needed some actual cryptokike to tell you what's going on, and couldn't deduce from what's happening, you better make sure when you end up in an RWDS, that you're not, very much not, one of the leaders.

Also, how about "Trumps Army", claim allegiance to Trump, and literally do what he says.

Also, lots of non servicemen talking about guns here… Yall need heavy ass body armor too, if you don't want every dindu spraying around a corner to take you out. And put it on and walk / jog in it 8h a day until you look like a fridge on legs.

For guns, you can go for the cheapest semiautomatic AK or AR15 in 5.56, they'll all kill people fine, but when you're being shot at, you need body armor that can keep you alive.

You know why I posted it.

Try getting the VLC plugin or the Quicktime plugin, it can play mp4. Not sure if PaleMoon compatible though.

>The holohoax is real this is one of the main tenants, remember
No, it should be remembered, because the struggle for our survival is just that. When people stop striving is when the society collapses. This is where the 250 year cycle comes from. The good news is the (((global empire))) is already one. It's about to hit that same age.

Personally I don't think it will be necessary, because as long as we return to Ford level kike knowledge after the collapse they can't do it again. I won't say that I don't see why you feel that way though, because I do.

This did hit me, because I didn't end up here until I realized why in every interview the person interviewing me would invent reasons why I wouldn't actually want to go there. They were fulfilling the requirements to look for workers. Before bringing in invaders. Or diversity.

The key there is
WE
We've already seen past things. This shit? This is the shit you show to people, point out he's a kike, and by the way, those banks are all kike owned the ones you hated all this time.

I think he means that in 2017 there will be more non-white babies born than white babies.

I don't get why you white goyim are so upset. Us Jews are turning you into a minority in your own countries, so you'll be just like us, like model Jews, as we have been a minority in your countries for centuries. This is your reward for winning WWII for us; as god created Jews in his image, the Jews in turn will create the Golem in their image. That Golem is you, white goyim.

Also, it's totally not our plan to have you go through pogroms like us Jews had to, once you become a minority in your countries. The Amalek treatment is just an old biblical tale, goyim, so don't be bad.

This video really triggers me. I found it before taking the redpill. Now I watch it and basically every fucking one of them echos.

Oy Vey

I may be an Australian but I'm also white and managed to not become a bogan, so I wish you best of luck keeping Shillary out of office and hope that if they rig it against you, you do what your founding fathers expected when they wrote your favourite amendment.

Agreed, 100%.

Stay positive, brother.

thats it from now on lone wolfs like roof and darth anton are completely justified

We cross?

Isn't that to be expected?

Only if you're white though. If you're a spic or nigger behold as free money rains from the skies.

Shockingly no, I live in an area with mostly whites but there's still a lot of chinks and mandingoes.
Loads of chinks in the cities and mandigoes are basically everywhere. And among the whites a lot of us are stereotypical bogans which are just Australian redneck zogs.

Sage for overreacting over shotposts

Can some wizard edit this to remove the fucking "#altright" stamp at the last 3 seconds?

Have a link/graphic for this?

I too would like more information about this. I was planning on going to a Community College and try to make a living off a job that actually interests me. I was looking at either Mechatronics or EE but if the job market is dwindling for fields in electronic engineering because of social marxism, I'm always open to learning a more marketable trade. I just can't keep living off $8.00 an hour anymore…

This is getting stale Jews. Because it could destroy ALL of us. Every single one of us. Every being on this planet.

But you know that.
Because that's the new bait.

Even niggers don't have that many little shits.

Still childless men that masturbate to anime while our ideological opponents constantly foam out of their mouths about.

Their all religious nutjobs, they don't think straight.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

Yeah.

They want to erase humanity.

I have a tinfoil hat theory that there is some one or some thing yet higher than the Jews and globalists pulling the strings in our favor, because whatever it is knows that we and we alone are destined to bring Man to the stars and to the Gods.

It's off the wall, I know, but every time TPTB do some seriously dumb shit that can only hurt them, I start to wonder if maybe we don't have it all figured out. If maybe the Jews themselves don't have it all figured out.

Imagine that image of the Illuminati holding money in front of the Jew holding burger :DDD in front of the American, except behind the Illuminati there's an Olympian principle.

Just an interesting notion to entertain.

JESUS! FUCKING SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU DIRTY NIGGER!

Because that's the psyop.

I got suspicious after the soviets did Chernobyl and wormwood
Oh look at the policies Clinton wants.

The same fucking policies as the soviets.

Bet they never expected a chance of it coming apart.

This is just fiction if we're being serious. The Democratic party would be destroyed if cuck whites would stop supporting it. As would any cuck organizations in Europe that are flooded in the muzzies.

You're about 5 months behind us.

Welcome aboard.

No ones voting Hillary.

Not even blacks.

Don't you get it, the whole election is rigged.

that'll show em.

Chernobyl was a such a major fuckup it could not be intentional. Do you think that kikes are so hellbent on holodomoring the hohols because they have the audacity to "occupy" their ancestral khazarian clay?

What about the name of the forest?
That might be easier to manipulate.

And the goodest goy of the year award goes to…

Population reduction of Americans was proposed in this 1969 memo to The Population Council (A Rockefeller NGO) from (((Frederick S. Jaffe))) of Planned Parenthood outlining ways to covertly reduce the birthrate in the USA in the future.

Among the main methods are promoting feminism, homosexuality and making marriage more difficult…all these things have happened.

Proofs:

Info about Jaffe here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe

Full Jaffe memo here:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view

guttmacher.org/guttmacher-institute-faq

uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline

ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real

/thread?

Planned covert US population reduction by promoting homosexuality, feminism and inhibiting marriage

original typed document

ew

why the fuck does jpost have a more than decent article explaining the soros leaks and their ramifications? check your books lads, does the title say "Berenstone Bears"

#autistic-right removed
added some merchants

@Vedmak00 @JohnRiversToo I posted a thread on Holla Forums Holla Forums, it got sticked. Luckily. gotta signal boost this.

FUCK OFF WHY ARE YOU LEADING NORMIES HERE YOU ATTENTION WHORING CUNT

This is pretty good. Thanks user

Really should stop posting after midnight meant to say that either way the affect Is the same.

You must be (((new))) here. Dont worry, you will find out soon enough.

God bless you anons.

Reminder that if you aren't having at least 3 kids, you're part of the problem. I'm shooting for double digits myself. I'm a farmer so it's not that far-fetched.

Its like kek has been guiding me my whole life man…

I miss Dr. Steel

webm.

He needs to swing from a tree.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIwnCUC1x7U

Is she a dart goalkeeper?

What's worse than the Vice President of this once proud nation saying these things is that not one person in that room challenged him.

Not even a simple question like: "Mr. Vice President, did you honestly believe that being replaced on our own country is a source of our strength?"

Not one.

Absolutely. It seems like no one believes me when I say raising kids is more good than bad. It can be tough at times, but so is almost everything worth doing.

GET THIS CUCK PEDOPHILE FETISHIST AWAY FROM THESE POOR KIDS

biden is known for having a big mouth

yahoo.com/news/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html?ref=gs

This is why i come here, you cant make this shit up.

Probably gonna edit OP's video and this one together for a short and sweet redpill, if someone can find footage of Biden talking about Israel's border/immigration policies that'd be the icing on the cake.

sure you can, but no one would belive you, this is too surreal

Embrace the void.

no shit sherlock :D

That's what I'm planning too. Would you be willing to give advice if I give you an email? If you have time that is.

I usually make fun of burgerclaps and their fruitless shit talk since forever about starting a civil war with muh guns and shit.

But I gotta admit, that it stops getting funny, because if you don't go full commando, shit will be lost and you all will die during clean up operations where they will sweep isolated patriots or small groups from house to house, forest to forest.

But why then with the immigration of apop. Decrease is desired? Not related?

Gotta be one of ours

If a population decrease is desired***

Im just a dumb Pole, but i knew this since day one, by intuition, instinct…

It wasn't uncommon to have a dozen kids back 100+ years ago. Of course some inevitably died, but still you ended up with large families.

the founder of the european union said they wanted to create a mix raced slave class much like the non Caucasoid egyptians were

keep up

Transcript for those that want to quote this on social media or in comment sections:

"There's a second thing in that black box…an unrelenting stream of immigration. Non-stop…non-stop. Folks like me, who were Caucasian of European descent, for the first time, in 2017, will be in the absolute minority in the United States of America. Absolute minority…fewer than 50% of the people in America, from then and on, will be white European stock. That's not a bad thing, that's a…that's a source of our strength." – Jewish Vice President Joe Biden, in a speech at the State Department luncheon for Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, June 28, 2016

Anyone tweeting this at Trump? He may not go full white genocide but the immigration might be a good thing to point out.

Used to bang a blackpilled chick who took these guys (Dissection) way too seriously.

Crazy chicks are fun.

(Sry, drunk)

Not that I think you should tell the normies, but the census bureau says this won't happen until 2044, not 2017…unless, of course, Hildabeast gets in and can flood our country with non-Americans to such a degree that we are simply genocided in a year.

Is this true?

Half of America is unemployed because half of the nation is made up of niggers, and lazy commies.

I'm at work right now, being paid to shitpost while I repair A/Cs. Just get a trade user. Having a high demand trade ensures you will never be a NEET unless you want to be.

Me too. Those days are gone. The only thing left is to punish those who stabbed us in the back.

I'm willing to bet John Rivers is actually ImKampfy and he stickied the thread himself

Nonetheless this info does need to get out and we could use a few fresh newfags that aren't reddit-tier cucks so I'm not even mad guy has what, 20 something followers?

what a creepy old kike
absolutely disgusting

They WERE only going to be deported.
Their Zionist "brothers" in the World Jewish Council started the war that got them incarcerated in the work camps.
Roughly 300,000 of them died of typhus and malnutrition due to that same war, in the end.
Had the war never happened, they would have been sent to Palestine along with all their wealth, they wouldn't even have been robbed.

But that did not fit in with Zionist plans, they cannot allow a white-controlled, white's-only country…because you can see by the German's massive jump in technology and organization when whites get rid of their parasites & rule themselves.

Without their cartels, infiltration, and ethnic nepotism, Jews have no power.

I am glad this is happening.

The jews will finally kill the white men, using shit races. The masses won't realize it and then everything will collapse.

This is the karma,retribution, etc that white people deserve. Letting a group of ((humans)) take control of the world while they continue to consume and fuck other countries (that were shit, but they should have left them alone)

Enjoy the suffering, what it feels like to live in a place when nobody cares and values that are preached, but not followed; in fact, they are laughed at. Each day I dream of seeing the common white man realize what is happening and freaking out, they will start to shoot schools (more) and it will be to late to do something. The bad thing is the jews will survive and everything will repeat itself and I won't be able to see it, but I am an inferior race, so it doesn't matter.

Sort of poetic really.

I thought this was old though? Maybe it just isn't the first time he's pulled this shit.

lift
go to the woods somewhere it's legal and carry that fucker everywhere and you'll get used to it
learn at least how to use a hasty sling.

I haven't tried the adjustable gas plug yet, and the op rod is sure as shit better then the ones on modern SA rifles,

but why the fuck doesn't everyone have stacks of surplus ammo?

Actually, when their only servants are the shitskins, they will all have their throats cut in their sleep.
The whites were the only group that abhorred murder & chaos. The Jews will find that money & social standing does not stand up well to those that are not civilized, those that will kill you for the gains of a single night.

No, the jews will only kill shitskins that are near white levels of intelligence. The rest of the bunch will continue to live like they always have, which is, well, just look at south america, Africa, middle east, poor parts of Russia,etc.

It would make no sense to kill all of your slaves. To be a king you need to rule over something.

I loved how every episode starring the black nigger had egg on his face by the end of it and the whites had to swoop down to save the day.

No shit? This was pretty much known as their end game and Biden said similar statements like this before about Whites becoming a minority and diversity is our strength. Not saying its not important but this thread seems kind of hysterical and title is a little misleading. I don't get why this is stickied.

ATTENTION EVERYONE
THE MAN IN OP'S POST IS A CUCK
UNSTICKY THIS THREAD AN MOVE ALONG

I hate this homewrecking, anti-white piece of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a crypto.

Or the mods could edit out the twitter link?

WHY BIDEN WHYY

WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM USE YOU LIKE THIS

THIS ISN'T WHAT NAOMI WOULD HAVE WANTED

So i was taking a nap and apparently still no happening.

Holla Forums lied to me again.

is raising kids similar to babysitting?

i don't think i could stand changing a dirty shit filled diaper tho

some individual jews are conservatives and not globalists, like stephen miller for example

this is a good guide on what not to do, we need a country that does the opposite of this

10/10

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
THE GOYIM KNOW

Assassination attempt on Angela Merkel foiled

archive.is/ophjE
>archive.is/ophjE
archive.is/ophjE
>archive.is/ophjE

I didn't want to post here but you people are just too dumb

Clearly biden is just retarded and has no idea what he's talking about

You have to realize that most of these people are scared of what their masters will do to them. They sell us down the river while they stick their heads in the sand.

Imagine a world without Whites…

At first he said "absolute minority", I figured he was gonna say it's bad. No, he really just hates white people.

It is not because of control, they want to get rid of true Asians as well, for some reason they worship African, and particularly, subsaharan African genetics and physical traits, is an eugenicist program to breed bigger and stronger humans for some reason they want to do this, and yes, this tall and black musclebound behemoths would also be relatively easy to control and use.

Can someone get a .mp4 or webm so we have CONTEXT before liberal race traitors claim it's missing it.

Anybody ready for the white chimpout of the future? The "civil rights" charade is about to go full circle and when white people will be this form of oppressed minority, there will be nothing stopping us.

We either stop this now or bare through hell.

Huge influence on my plan/agenda.

Why dont the whites just leave all the colored folk behind and start somewhere new?

You just defined white flight. It only works if there is someplace to run to

On top of that once something good established people flood in to funk it up all over again. Enough is enough.

Check'd and kek'd.

Now you understand why the Bongs call 'em PatatonNiggers.

If you don't post it fully it loses it's gematric power

We Must Secure The Existence Of Our PEOPLE And A Future For White Children

BECAUSE The Beauty Of The White Aryan Woman Must Not Perish From The Earth

Why does Holla Forums hate this label again? I remember someone posting a cap of a good explanation.

danke mein Freund

Obviously something, considering the fucking Democrat presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, was sperging out on live fucking national TV about us today.

That ain't normal for a Mongolian BBQ and cave painting mailing list.

That's a link to that article. You can download a pdf. user left out pic 6.

all you creeps ever do is cry, when will you start the armed revolution? at least try and spread the redpill holy shit - to beat the jew you must become the jew and you cunts can't even propaganda.

is running easier if your legs are mechanical?

I always wondered about that.

hurr americunt/britbongistani

Trying to stir the pot and weed out the weak hey?

The only way whites get shitskins and kikes to leave their countries is to ake their lives uncomfortable and to make them feel totally unwelcome. That does not preclude, but neither does it require, violence.

I consistently bump into Dheli-niggers I see in the street, make them move out of the way, stare them down, ignore them, etc; and these cowards ALWAYS back down instead of fight me or say something, because they know I'm better.

We only escalate as they escalate. Make them unwelcome and unhappy and they will leave of their own volition.

top cuck get a load of this normie

Holla Forums is he kidding or are all of you passive beta faggots?

Can someone upload elsewhere or webm it? I can't get videos to work in shitter.com

this has to be bait. and so many people seem to be taking it.

I've never been ready for a full revolt like this. Government mandated interbreeding is entirely repulsive. These niggers probably don't even look at the state of DC day to day. It may as well be Atlanta.

Why would it be bait, you cucked Redditor? The rhetoric too scary for your libshit sensibilities?

If we are where we are now. Unfortunately. Perhaps we should start immigrating and arming the ones of similar troubles overseas.

He's a zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

All I ever wanted was something worth dying for.

To die for my people is my dream. I can't wait for war. It's been a while since whites have shown why we rule the world.

They mistake our civility for weakness.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE NICE UNTIL THEY ARE NOT

OUR PATIENCE HAS IT'S LIMITS!!

Good on you. I don't have the means to support that many children, not sure I would want 14 of them anyway. Despite all the shit in the world I'm having the time of my life since our first one was born. Life becomes so fullfilling when you have a child, I savour every moment. We are working on our second one, probably maxing out on three or four depending on the financial situation. My wife has never been happier either. Nothing beats the image of your beloved wife playing peek-a-boo with your even more beloved child in the morning sun.
I recommend it to everyone.

TFW when your not alone

You are a hero, of the white race.

One day I will follow your footsteps. It's my dream, I care not for a nice car, a big house.

I only care for a family that has virtue and honor. When I close my eyes at night that is what I see everyday.

My piece of land, with my wife and kids. Lots of white beautiful kids.

That and some sub human blood, on my blade.

We must sacrifice our immortal soul to save our race. No one else will.

the soul is more valuable than the flesh

king of the internet eh? well i never heard of any internet king, and i was here before '97 so i should know if there ever was one. agree with me all you like, but in the end it doesn't matter. the point is, and i guess you know that, that what we have here is no mere race problem, it goes way deeper. we have a (((globalist))) problem, and you can't win that with brute force alone, it will be only the end result of their puppet's failed politics. since puppets are hollow inside, you can't expect them to have any idea of their own, and that's where our big friend the (((shekel))) comes in. remove the shekel, and you remove the problem. it's that simple in theory, but in practice it will be a totally different matter. all anyone can do now, is to get the poisonous moslem filth out of the west, to cool things down, otherwise everyone will start shooting everyone, and that is exactly what the (((shekel))) wants. what better way to make more, than a little global civil war, yes? i'd rather wait to wage war until the morons have offed themselves, there will be plenty of killing to do with real enemies not bystanders and plebian peasant, mr. king.

Sure every mestizo or black majority country is an irredeemable shithole, but it'll be different this time!

The real question is, do Pedro and DeJamarcus realize that without whites, no one will pay their welfare checks? Does it even cross their minds?

Way to go man

I feel bad for your wife, though. Fourteen kids probably wrecked her downstairs

RESPECT that vaginas noble sacrifice!!

What a shit sticky.

Don't say anything bad about Hillary Clinton, you don't want to die from an armed robbery without anything being stolen coincidentally, do you?

I feel already mentally prepared for the violence to come and the cruelty that will be necessary to eradicate the parasitic, demonic juden influence on earth. People I know around me still feel disgusted and have a sort of PTSD from the idea of killing someone by accident or purposely. I don't believe I do, especially when I know they're the enemy, a traitor, or growing up or will grow up to be an enemy or traitor.

It'd be a damn shame if all their shekels disappeared.

You fucking kidding me right? or you are dumb enough to believe this shit? why no niggers at all not even before the civil rights bullshit wanted to move back to africa?

Why did russian jews that escaped russia went to the us instead of israel?

Because africa sucks, and israel sucks too

Face it dumbass you got shit and they want it, and if they were able to stick around when not being white was a problem why would they leave because you simply shitpost about them on the internet?

They are not leaving because no decent country will receive them and the ones that do are such massive shitholes they rather go back to the 1950s murrica than leave

Understand that if it really hits the fan, there will be many unoccupied houses with ammo (and friendly magazines) around. You should stick to the 2 most popular rifle calibers. .308 requires a heavier weapon (hard to carry and maneuver). Most popular is .556 and 7.62x39. The latter has ballistic characteristics of a 30-30 (deer rifle).

You need the will of the normies. This means (as of now), a propaganda war.

In all truth, targeting of these will be the only thing that forces them to back off (for their safety). Careful how you do it or media will make you "nazi extremists".

Rule #1: Cardio… You can't maneuver with gear if you're out of shape. Muscle mass isn't shit.

Be careful that you don't mistake a 'roman-nose' as a hook-nose.

This is bullshit. Forget this. Unless you've got a RDF .308 bullpup (for mobility ((cars))), theres no advantage to .308 because the wound profile has no yaw, only pass-through with minimal energy dump.

That's because the board owner is a jew. No shit.

Take a shot (not too many) and turn on your brain. Psy-ops are well-known and if there was an 'extremist' shooting(s), (that aren't organized), we would lose ground. Take a step back and understand that the shitskin reproductive rate is far greater than you can cull. The (((source))) needs to be eliminated.

Wrong, you are giving the (((media))) ammo against us.

Why do you think Obamacare redesigned employer incentives to give sub-30 hr work weeks? It's all to force us into serfdom. Smart whites won't reproduce because they want quality of life. Materialism puts comforts in front of reproduction.

Every user really needs to read this.

Mutts, initially, will be 'useful idiots', but we are smart enough to value your morals and allegiance, and thus will allow you to breed as your fathering skills will not be of waste or want.

Make friends now, user.

I'm also a mestizo/german mutt but 'useful idiots' is kinda broad, i know that even if you guys let me help you it'd only end with a bullet in my back.

Not trying to appeal to 'muh feelings' but you don't really know what it's like to be mixed with no heritage, homeland, or origin stories.

Not our fault your parents were degenerates.

Just don't continue the legacy of race defilement. Second or third column, depending on how mestizo you are.

You've got it completely wrong. I've got a whack-job father who, in the 90s, used to race cars with "WHITE POWER" spray painted on the sides of the vehicles. Right now, his best friend is mexican.

Content of character is what matters. Most whites aren't stupid. We value traits, not pigment.

Think of it this way… You're allied in safe-zones with many whites, and some retard red-neck says "He's fully not white!"… The majority of us will protect you. With. Our. Life.

The mainstream media has painted a picture of crazy racist fucks, when what really goes on is just people wanting to secure existence of their own value-system. We have an IQ high enough to know what works, and if that means there's a mulatto-bro or mexi-bro who values that same system, they're automatically 100% in the game.

Trust me.

Daily reminder Aryans/Whites are globally a minority by quite a margin.

9% and falling

Are you from the midwest?

Just google the Bureau of Labor and Statistics.

You do the same, but also if you do go for it, have an exact objective in mind from the beginning. If you can, complete it in less time than normal. Do a co-op to work somewhere while doing the degree. You could get hired by them, that is what usually happens. I did none of these things because I was more aimless at the time. I'm also white and male, which was simply too much.

Moot discussion, by the time we win the war, eugenics will no longer have been taboo for a long time. By then, we will probably have figured out how o manipulate genetics. Ostruppen most likely get to have kids, with the parents particular muscular characteristics but whiter skin.

You guys keep talking and keep screaming about the problems, but you never seem to be acting on anything.
No wonder US degenerated into a shithole, leftists have more activism than you people.
If you really cared about what you preach and cared about white race, all of you would march outside with rifles and started the goddamn race war NOW, instead of shitposting on mongolian origami board. You cunts are all scared of prison or of dying. You are already mentally dominated by leftists. where are the kommandos? the Freikorps? Why haven't you banded together yet and organized something? Why haven't you switched to analogue and face to face communication but persist on telegraphing your every move on the net?

I swear to gods, if you pissheads don't do something if Trump doesn't get elected, this place will be confirmed as a containment board and a honeypot for all you "kek" morons.
No, fuck you. If you aren't raising a family or/and aren't killing niggs, you don't get to complain about shit.

see

Keep dreaming, goy.

Dude, wtf , this is not a happening fuck off.

fucking sage because fuckin autism(fucking ban because fuckin faggot)

HONK HONK

Regretting that yet?

In the race to be the most right-on they might as well behead themselves and save the mud the trouble of dulling their blades.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Ummm…since when?

money is the jew. we don't need no stinking jews. there are whole communities who threw away the worthless jew and trade favors instead: i mow your lawn, you check out my leaking sink. both sides win, jews lose. and we might get a few more white babies in the process too, if you know what i mean by "mow". it's not ideal, but the way these bastards undermined our currency there is either only getting out of (((their))) entire system or go down with the rest of the sheep. fuck if i stay a victim of their treachery, in the end they will impose their chip implants anyway. if you want to go to hell, go ahead. i'd rather starve (won't happen, but, you get the idea). no, fuck them and their (((systems))). i've had enough of kings and their ilk. show me one and i show him the gallows!

nonsense! we are over 9000, the niggers are barely zero! keep your zionist lies out of here you stinking kike! why do you think your bosses make such a fuss, huh? because they know we are the intelligent majority. niggers and arabs don't count, one white person is worth 10000x times any nigger or sandnigger. so fuck off!!!

My eyes…

How do nigresses manage to have six children each by a different man? How could any man even keep it up for this?

Reported for bestiality

Shiiiiiiiet.

This is pure gold.

Are you new? Because you're 100% wrong.

Nonetheless I'm fine with mongrels and non-whites being our allies in order to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. However, they must be allocated to their own land awarded to them afterwards and/or be sterilized to ensure purity and progress.

To narrow it down to the most common:

Revolver: .357 magnum
Pistol: 9mm Luger
Carbine: .223 Remington / 5.56mm NATO (5.56mm runs hotter so get a NATO grade carbine)
Rifle: .308 Winchester / 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Win runs hotter and is also more common so shouldn't be an issue)
Shotgun: 12 Gauge all the way

What the fuck is this autistic shit?

a never-was trying too hard

the edgy kids around here seem to like it
fuck knows why

northern italy escaped the taint bruh

I'm from Commiefornia, ya know, the degenerate capital. Mexicans flood this state from the border and a lot of whites here have a huge fetish for brown women.

Check em.

dubs must flow.

use this one instead

yours is shit

No.

Does he have the blonde hair and the blue eyes?

Just google the Bureau of Labor and Statistics.

You do the same, but also if you do go for it, have an exact objective in mind from the beginning. If you can, complete it in less time than normal. Do a co-op to work somewhere while doing the degree. You could get hired by them, that is what usually happens. I did none of these things because I was more aimless at the time. I'm also white and male, which was simply too much.

Ann Coulter retweets him sometimes, so there are going to be more eyeballs than that.

No you idiot, the jews would get killed because shitskins have no qualms about doing that. Whites have always found that disgusting.

That's called propaganda faggot

This is why they just started sticking section ape into suburbs.

"I am going to wind things up this evening by saying this:

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist. They say "It's better to be Dead than Red"
And the Commies and the Liberals have a slogan which I think is even worse, it's treason, they say "It's better to be Red than Dead"
WE SAY THIS
"You don't have to be Red
and you don't have to be Dead.
Not Dead. Not Red.
Dead Reds
"
- George Lincoln Rockwell 1966 Speech at Brown University 48:30