I am depressed Holla Forums. I'll greentext my misery

I am depressed Holla Forums. I'll greentext my misery.

Why live Holla Forums?

Stop thinking about your own wedding. Enjoy existing. Chill and have fun bitch.

ALSO JDJJDJDJPP

nice double dubs

I can´t enjoy existence right now, because reality is hitting har like a motherfucker

There's always suicide.

Dude, that has crosed my mind already. Not even a joke.

Just get robotic legs

I'm the only one here that just fucking hates disabled people.

They think they're smart like Professor X?

I wasn't joking either.

Too expensive for me, user. Plus, my siuation would required much more than simple prosthetics

Clearly, i'm not. Or i wouldn´t be here "talking", to you.

user, I will hoist you up upon your feet and make you dance the most beatiful waltz anyone's ever seen with my graceful puppetry. Goddammit user you will dance if its the last thing I do.

Professor X can type too, you fucking faggot.

Everything you say is a sharade

Fuck disabled people, they do no good

whatever it is, I'm sure it's your fault

Ha! Thank you, user. Made me chuckle.

He couldn't pick his own genes you know

i blame God

Stop faking and start walking fag

Yes, Lord. Double dubs command.

Don't you get some neetbux for your disability?

Should be able to get some kind of sugarbaby with that.

I do, but its not enough. Do you really think a NEET can afford good things?

I'm a NEET, I can and do.

You should try to find a girl with a cripple fetish. The money part you have to figure out, but it's not impossible to juggle a girl on the dole.

I don´t know man. I've been rejected so many times just because, "i'm different" and all that crap gilrs say. Its really hard to find a girl that overlooks my condition.

Try online dating. It worked for my normie friend, though he's not handicapped. Maybe they have something for the disabled.

why are you on wheels ?
if its an accident you may still get girls.

Anyone can get girls. You could create the shittiest website online and still lose your virginity

birth deffect. I was born this way. No, i'm not a Lady Gaga fan. Piss on that cow.

HW is smartter than me

This, Don't worry OP you will never need to dance.

Shouldn't have chosen to be paralyzed.

Fred is that you?

Why are you on a wheelchair?

To race hotwheels

These dubs look like wheels. This is a sign, my friend!
You are in a wheelchair not because the fate is cruel, not because you are unlucky, no, not at all.
You are in a wheelchair because it is your chance.
A chance that is yours only.
A chance that is only you will know how to use.
A chance to turn your life into a meme, a story, a legend.
I have a completely great, safe, sure plan for you how to use your chance.
You will become liked and loved by girls and guys (especially girls), you will get more attention than other people around you. You will become unique. Probably you will even inspire other people that have similar quirks.
Because you are in a wheelchair, I assume that you can move in it. It doesn't really matter if it is by yourself, or with the help of another person.

The plan that I wrote is short and easy to understand:
First, you need to be sure that you won't fall of your chair by an accident.
Second, you need to go fast in it. I recommend you to start from slower speeds and train a few times a week to get used for fast moving.
Thrid, you need to get used to turn your wheelchair at speeds that are faster than your everyday mundane life speeds. You will train with this too, a few times a week.
And… The most hard part, and the most long to complete.
With the skills and hacks of previous parts of the guide, you will teach yourself to drift.
Drifting is a driving technique where you intentionally oversteers, with loss of traction in the rear wheels or all tires, while maintaining control and driving the whellchair through the entirety of a corner.
You don't have to drift in corners in the start of your training. Doing this in open spaces on even terrain is fine, too.

I'm sure you will master all of this in no time.

I suppose you will create a blog, a board, a site for your new hobby. Maybye you could even start making classes of wheelchair driving to help other people.

You can make this, because no one is more desperate than you. I belive in you, user.

See, again, websites. Not replying to that post because wtf.

What do you mean, website? Please explain.

Holy shit, I'm cured! Thanks, dubdubsman.

OP, I guess because of this post you are confused or offended, and not interested in this.
This is ok. I understand you and I am not enforcing you to do things from my plan. Just consider this later when you thing that you need something new in your life.
Good luck, and have a good day.

Shut the fuck up.
His dubs look like wheelchairs well no shit. Couldn't bother finishing skimming through the rest of the shit your dirty ass typed

You got problems?

Heres another(You)

live to do a barrel roll

Do you love penis as much as I do?

How's about you take a page from Hotwheels book and make your wheelchair an asset. Stop being a coward and take a hold of your life. You'll sweep that girl off her feet with your goddamn wheelchair and you'll like it, all it'll take is some effort and self-realization, which all humans are capable of. You live in what is likely a good country, you have a sound mind; you are capable of great things. A cripple changed the course of American history by creating an imageboard, you can make a much smaller, but just as important (to you) change in your life if you just put forth the effort you know you're capable of.
Do it OP. I know you can.

nice ripoff, faggot

Its not but okay man.

Holy shit. Foxworth actually cleans up kind of nice.

Where I currently work a ex marine paralyzed, brain damaged and deformed from a horrible car accident comes in everyday. Everyday he tries to get phone numbers from my female coworkers and they shoot him down & spend the next hour talking about how disgusting he is… I feel sorry for him, not only did he lose his abilty to walk he was disfigured and became mentally handicapped as well.Here's the thing OP
He doesn't feel sorry for himself, he gets out there musters up as much charm as he can and tries every day. Stop feeling sorry for yourself you may be crippled but you're not dead you're not retarded get out of your house and make life what you want it to be.

Get out of the wheelchair, faggot.