It's 3am and I can't sleep anyone wanna circlejerk with me

It's 3am and I can't sleep anyone wanna circlejerk with me

why don't circle back and jerk that razor in your arm till you die, motherfucker?

Because I'd puss out before I even cut myself.
Pathetic I know

isnt there some circlejerk board? y not go there?

It's dead and the other one sucks.
You're fine people at times. I wanna talk to you guys I'll even take being bullied

No need to bully you. Give us a topic.

hi friendo

ok then, hows ur day?

Honestly I'd like to get a little personal get to know you better. Mines chaos so how's anons life?

Heyyo

Okay. Couldn't sleep last night so slept till 1 and did nothing but hang around all day. Did some draw but not nearly as much as I wanted

so is this sleeping problem a regular thing? also what kind of drawing do u draw?

weebs

i draw baby dicks. i have insomnia so yeah it's pretty shit.

Yes I have terrible insomnia smoke a lot of weed to help but doesn't always help
Probably should be taking something for it.
Terrible drawings. I just free doodle chaos and draw animu inspired by aosora. I'm terrible though.

They're fun

have u try fixing ur insomnia problem? like fixing ur sleeping schedule? personally i have not experience heavy insomnia, however i know this person who have this problem, and it really fucks with his sleeping schedule. so recently he didnt for 1 day, then he sleep at the correct time schedule at the next day. now i guess his sleeping schedule is probably fixed cuz he always go offline steam at around 12 o'clock. also this is prbably a shitty advice, and maybe its worth a try

Only like half of that is true

I've done stuff like that before. My problem is not going to bed at the wrong time it's laying in bed wide awake for hours. When I get tired I really just go off like a switch.

What is a good sleep cycle? I realise 6-10 hours is best for most people. Rising with the light of the sun also is best. Any other tips anons?

I have a similar problem.
I get really fucking horny when I approach actual tiredness for some reason. But I never actually feel tired without doing physical work even if I eat little.
T. neet

try make urself tired when u cant sleep, like go for a run, push ups, or even fap. i i would not recommend sleeping pills cuz they are prone to cause long term problems, but its still one of the solution

i heard its best to sleep b4 10 cuz its best for ur immunity system

forgot pic

I was kinda like that when I was 15 but thankfully didn't last. Now I'm awake all night most nights. Every now and then I'll get a good night sleep usually I just pass out super early.

Sometimes that works sometimes it makes me more awake. Pills would be nice for times were I can't sleep for twenty or so hours

see flash related, theres some part about sleeping, it really has an impact on me

There's places you have to pay thousands of dollars to be that just repeats that kind of crap. It's heartfelt though is nice.

fuck thats not even the correct flash, but its a good flash nonetheless. also it seems i dont have the flash i wanna send u sorry haha

It's okay that one was amusing

Kek on point

so the flash that i wanted to send was that guy talking about how if u've done ur best in the day, u would be able to sleep soundly in the night. so maybe the reason u cant reason sleep has something to do with u psychologically? like r u worrying about something, cuz last time when i have insomnia its cuz i was stressing about my school works. i didnt go to uni classes cuz of stuffs, and it really fucks with my psychology and cuz me to not be able to sleep

Do you like windows?

Probably I stress about a lot of bull shit. I've had it for a long time but its been pretty bad lately but my life isn't very stable either though so you're probably into something.

No it's shit and I only use it cause I'm lazy

After I discovered Holla Forums I stopped giving a fuck. I am not stressed about anything anymore. I just simply don't give a fuck. Also why not just stay awake until you feel tired? Is there something wrong with that? The only reason I even slightly care about that is a specific sentence in the ***le that says be awake for the day.

I don't give a fuck to a degree but I care about a lot. I really don't care for Holla Forums personally. Problem with that is I can't function. I get moody and it's just not a fun time

yep maybe u can try to do some shits with ur problems, and see where that goes. also good luck with ur problems, i need to do go

Byebye user thanks for chatting