Do women like this just want the most beta boyfriend who they can order around and pussy whip...

Do women like this just want the most beta boyfriend who they can order around and pussy whip? I always wonder what it would be like to be with one of these kind of high test women.

im actually shocked she doesnt have disgusting hairy pits

hitler was right about these greasy yid rats jesus christ

This stupid Selma-haired bitch wants little boys. Eating her snatch, huffing her stinky bagelhole, any sickness her semitic mind can conjure. She wants to roast them alive in the Bronze Moloch kike-contraption, while she uses frosty frozen shit to tickle her jewclit. This isn't a fucking joke. These creepy jewesses just want to fuck and kill little goyboys.

Nothing you do is ever good enough, to keep you groveling and submissive.

That's just a kike, OP. This is high-test.

She really does look like a man so it must be true.

she looks like a hyperjew

whoa, that is vivid

You don't have to be so salty about having such an objectively bad taste.

Prefer her friend.

Is it a good thing you were a faggot and didn't webm it?

Have a mp4.

I think her show stinks because she wants to do nude jokes but doesn't have the guts to go through with it so they do the garbage self censorship shit.

They just want a Big Goy Cock.

Like Lenna Duhan and Sarah Silverman? You wish she had to see her naked?

Sort of. They hate men the same way wizards hate women. "3dpd" = "patriarchy" there's more than enough parallels. A girl like her couldn't keep a guy's attention for very long when she was young, a couple likely pumped and dumped her, so she hates men when the reality is she put herself in those situations with those guys. They may even have considered dating her until they saw her behavior, so she's developed an overt hatred of men. So on occasion through use of drugs and alcohol she can get a one night stand with a good looking guy, but she wants someone she can boss around and depend on, so she finds a bro-beaten dweeb who instead of becoming MGTOW or a Wizard believes if he just does everything a woman says and submits to her completely, he'll get laid. He feels this ugly sow is proof he was right all these years.

Eventually he'll end up raising Jamal's son, and somewhere maybe in his 50's he'll mature and realize what a complete mistake he's made his entire life, but by then it'll be too late.

They're obsessed with cuck shit because that's the normal dynamic for them. We saw this most recently with the guy who infiltrated antifa, he said the women are in charge and control everything, and the men are all weak-willed mindless pawns who just do what they're told.

Is there a link to the story - that sounds like a good laugh.

I think the jokes don't hit if they self censor. It's weak.

Are you trying to give us a boner off on a ugly kikedyke?
Because it's working

Got any screencaps?

I originally heard it in Sargon's video on BAMN (which is pretty fucked up, as he reveals the group is a legit cult abducting kids and brainwashing them to be progressives.)

The clip he uses in that video is around 36 minutes in, but I went and found the original clip. There's two, Joey Salads is the one that dressed up like one and infiltrated. He said they were all socially awkward so it was hard to have a real conversation with them as they would just give short answers and stand around awkwardly. He says the women were in charge, directing the men, and way more aggressive and violent.

The clip comes not from his own video, but an interview he game some journalist who was also covering the event.

no. they just really think that they want it.

You ever notice the difference in like Jewish and "Obviously Jewish?"

Like Nat Portman is Jewish.
This hymie is "obviously Jewish"

Kill yourself, tbh.

It's the difference between Ashkenazi and just straight up Jewish.

That's the kikest kike I've seen in a long time.

Which one is which?

Ashkenazis are more or less Skaven. A lost tribe of Israel wound up there and thats where (((they))) all originate from now.

So vivid, it's clearly something you've masturbated to on many occasions.

I'm pretty sure he just repurposed it out of an account of nazi 'atrocities' by 'eyewitnesses.'

is she part nigger? anyway she probably wants dick nonstop and knows how to suck dick pretty well to keep a man around to make up for how ugly she is.
Shes one of those women that hates men, but craves them all the time and wants sex 6 times a day.

How do such women even exist. We know women are supposed to be feminine, submissive, and dainty, but then you get these total obnoxious bull women.

Ashkenazi can fool people when they say "As a white man myself, i'm sure that all white men should die"
Straight up Jewish look like a sandnigger from some goatfuckerstan or is ugly like op's picture.

Nah, that's the weakest fucking excuse I've heard. No account ever mentioned soldiers jerking themselves off or making prisoners suck their dick and eat out their asshole.

Admit it, user, Ilana makes your peepee go hard, doesn't she? You dream of being used as her personal fucktoy, pleasing her in a way that seems unwilling but we all know you're really dying to serve her. You want her saggy jewtits in your mouth and emptying their kosher milchig straight down your throat as she jerks you off with one hand and fingers your tight, sensitive little butthole with the other. You want to spend hours on end with your face buried inside her vagina as she screams your name before covering your mouth with her sticky jewish essence. Maybe you even want to be a good little asslicker and ram your nose straight into the chocolate Star of David engulfed by two fat round buttcheeks that have the texture of matzo bread. Hey, if you're lucky she might even order you to be her toilet and shit right into that gaping cavity you call your mouth, as she rewards you by calling you a 'good toilet goy' before schlicking herself to completion.

Oh, and that bronze bull you were talking about? Yeah, that's a torture device you fantasize about for whenever you haven't been a good goy. You'll protest and scream as you feel the metal under your body slowly get hotter and you hear her seductive moans from outside. You'll hammer away at the complex curvature of the metallic bovine trying desperately to escape, all to no avail. After minutes of sweating bullets and feeling your entire body begin to redden in the face of dehydration and intense heat, she'll open the door, pull you out ass-first and scold you for being such a naughty goy that you need the bull for the 2nd time that week.

Well it is usually weak men who had strong moms that go for women like this and then do all their bidding like a little cuckold slave