Fat H8

post fat hate

That burn!!

I have nothing to contribute aside from a bump, I want to laugh.

funny thing is, is Lena's lost a LOT of weight, and looks really fucking cute now. To bad about Amy though…

A goddamn shame really.

dear god that first pic makes me wanna cry

She wasn't bad in the beginning.

Yea, she was pretty good looking before the downward spiral.

years ago I was putting myself through culinary school working at Quiznos

One day this landwhale walks in with her just as fat daughter & they stare at the menu for about ten minutes before deciding on the six inch french dip sandwich (our only precut sandwich) i make the sandwich ring her up and they waddle back out to their car. A few minutes later the daughter comes back in and slams a tape measurer and the sandwhich onto the counter " my mother says its only five inches" I explain how its precut and then measure out with their tape showing her its six inches "but but my mother says its five". Just then a security guard that I would give free sandwhich to cause he was a cool guy who had been quietly observing this from the corner Yells out " THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR MOTHERS NEVER SEEN SIX INCHES HUNNY" everyone in the store laughing the defeated daughter leaves with her head hanging.

oh Ted

Those people certainly were an odd bunch.

Bump for more, I love this shit.

So hot right now, it triggers me

Gabe Newell is a faggot.

Well chip in then nigga!
That was all the fat h8 I have in my h8 archives so I'm out of contributions now unless I posted things not related to the topic of the thread