So why is racemixing bad? I mean, it's just different skin colour right...

So why is racemixing bad? I mean, it's just different skin colour right? So why do so many of you guys have a problem with it?
Are you scared of sexual competition from more attractive men or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

sage

fix it, ron.

I tried.

Let's do this in Israel. Each jewess gets a mandatory nigger husband, Schlomo can watch.

Kill yourself.

It's more than skin, a lot more. You'd be very shocked if you knew how different the races are.

Wow.

It's a little more complicated than that..

I lold.

weak bait. sage

No it's not, look at a nigger and then look at yourself, then you'll realise you're a nigger too!

gee you sound ignorant
are you in high school?

Yes.

woe is humanity

and I dropped my sage… oh well dubs!

Here: humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Because you are stripping someone of all culture. You are making the half of two things and telling them they will never be able to fully take after a culture. Instead, they will always be the oddman out. They will always be alone.

Being Mixed is a great way to end up killing youself as both sides of your family or race look at you with disgust.

I feel bad for mixed race kids because they have inherited the worst of both worlds.

Also a large number of medical issues arise with mixed race children.
SAGE

Because we care about preserving global diversity.

Multiculturalism is about mixing everyone into one mongrelized grey blob.

Are you posting from 2010? I didn't know people were still so ignorant in current year.

Why the fuck are you bumping this shit thread?

nigger

sage

I forgot to sage you nigger, relax

Do the crossed eyes come with the albinism?

cuckchan down again?

sorta, albinos have eyesight problems

Pic n°4 in the middle, the guy looks like white lil wayne.

we crakkka nao.

Everyone who bumped this topic deserves to die of AIDS.

So the user over in the "white people food suck bix nood" thread was correct. We now get the race mixing thread. Subtle, but you noticed they had to throw in that insult at the end.

Soon we are going to go full cuckchan Holla Forums and get a bunch of "u jelly white boi dat we be stealin' yo women" threads.

Just hope when can get more of those "Canadian" cuckold memes. I do miss those.

Sage and filter